• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Demon X Human (Reserved for Kamuro)

Vanessa felt her face heat up as familiar deep voice came from behind her. Shyly girl hid under the covers, pulling them over her head.

"Good morning...."

She whispered in soft voice while still hiding under warm covers. Woman felt way too shy and embarrassed about last night, she couldn't quite look at the man she spent the most amazing time with. Vanessa peeked out from covers only when she ran out of oxygen. Then she was forced to look into eyes of a man she loved so much, yet was unsure about his feelings. Vanessa looked into all too familiar yellow eyes and smiled softly. Young woman held the covers over her tightly in shy manner. Although there was nothing he haven't seen in her, girl couldn't help but feel self conscious.

"There's my beautiful Vanessa" he reached out with his right hand and he cupped her cheek. His hands were soft and gentle to the touch. She had warmed his heart a bit and a smile escaped those lips and he looked into her fondly but he did have to tease her. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" He put the blanket over both their heads so they would appear to be lost in their own world. He leaned forwards and he gave her a soft quick kiss that would leave her breathless. He didn't move all the way back and his lips were inches from hers as he awaited her answer.

Vanessa blushed a bit, but moved closer to Kamuro and pressed her soft lips on his. The kiss was very gentle, warm and could be described as shy. After a moment she pulled away and looked into two yellow orbs that stared back at her, his eyes seemed to glow in dark.

"Take that as my answer....."

Young woman murmured while warping her hand around his torso in a soft hug. Vanessa closed her eyes as she pressed closer to him and listened to Kams steady heartbeat. it calmed her down, made her feel safe. The feeling of his skin on hers made her want to stay that way for forever. Hidden away from the whole world, to have time just for themselves.

"I don't know if that was my fault last night but I don't regret the decision" his voice was lower and he moved his arms around her and held her for a bit. The demon eventually got up and took a shower and headed downstairs. The two would have to go to classes soon so he cooked her favorite breakfast. He sat on the other end of the table and just watched her ear her meal. His eyes darkened and his hunger from not eating any souls was getting stronger by the day and he had thoughts of taking hers right now but he still wanted his meal to be perfect. A small grin crossed his face and he played with her leg with his leg "or we could skip classes today.." His voice darkened and he was trying to tempt her into a bad decision granted this was on the lower end of the spectrum for things he could get her to do

Vanessa looked up from her plate and frowned when she saw all too familiar playful smirk, somehow it had a evil vibe to it.

"Nah....I have the test today."

She answered while pulling her leg away and standing up from the seat. Girl walked to sink and washed her now empty plate. All the time she could feel Kamuro's stare wonder around her body.

"Get ready or i'm leaving without you..."

She said in serious voice while grabbing near by towel and drying her hands. Vanessa looked up at the clock on cursed loudly.

"Oh crap! It;s 8 already!"

She yelled and rushed out from the kitchen. After a mad dash through the house she finally collected all her things and headed straight to school. For some reason she just had this extremely bad feeling about today.

"Oh my, I can't get her to do anything I want unless I seduce her and they'll lead to nothing but sex... That won't get me the taste I'm looking for" It wasn't long after she left that he left and she would notice that he was upset with her the entire day. He was barely around and when he was he didn't speak that much. She has left him and they couldn't go to school together even though they live in the same house. She didn't even wait for him a minute. He sat in the library with her when they had a break between classes but he didn't say a word to her. He just stared out the window. His chin was under his hand and he had a bored look on his face

Vanessa looked up from the book and eyed her rather upset lover. He was like that whole day, not even one teasing sentence, nothing. Young woman opened her mouth to ask what was up with him, but instead she decided against it.

"I'm going to bathroom..."

She murmured, but Kamuro didn't react at all. Vanessa just shrugged and stood up, leaving the library silently. Young woman stood before a mirror in bathroom and eyed herself carefully, something about her reflection was off. Vanessa nearly screamed when it smiled.

'Well hello there, Vanessa....'

Girls jaw hung't open, her own reflection was speaking to her!! Thinking that shes gone crazy woman rubbed her eyed, but the reflection continued to smile creepily.

'You can't escape me, in fact you don't need to. I am you after all....'

The reflection spoke making her flinch. In mirror her eyes were bright red and her skin even more paler.

'He doesn't even know just who you are..haha...the same as you. Just you wait and your body and soul will be mine completely.'

Vanessa's mirror self said before her reflection turned back to normal.

He just waited for her to come back and he was surrounded by three women who were swooning over him. His eyes had grown darker and it was clear they were annoying him which was dangerous with the bad mood he was in. He raised his head up and he convinced the three to go bother someone else. He told Vanessa that he was going home for the day and his tone of voice have away that he was upset with her. He told her to call him if she needed him. The demon would get home and he felt something was off but he would desk with that problem as it rose. He was sitting on the couch in his boxers when she would return and he asked how her day was

When Kamuro left Vanessa pissed at him. He was like that the whole day and refused to say why, what angered her the most was when she tried to explain about the reflection, he didn't listen.

'He doesn't care about you, give it up. He is not worth our attention...'

There was this annoying voice repeating things like that again and again in her head. By end of the day she actually had accepted the voice and even started to believe it.

Vanessa shut the front door behind her and looked over at Kamuro who was relaxing on the sofa like nothing happened.

'Anger him....'

The voice whispered while laughing in evil manner.

"How was my day you ask? It was just great since you weren't around."

She said while smirking, Vanessa started to enjoy the voice in her head, it really felt like a part of her.

He just glanced over at her and a smirk crossed his face as he slowly stood up. His eyes turned crimson and the room and the home seemed to get darker as he slowly started to transform. His tail swayed from left to right and he just stared directly into her eyes but he seemed to be peering into her soul. He felt as if he was being underestimated but he wanted to send a message to whatever was inside of her that he knew something strange was going on but he either hasn't put in the effort to find out or he couldn't find out. He stepped over towards Vanessa slowly before he pinned her against the wall. His eyes flashed for a second as he pressed himself against her. He leaned against her ear and whispered. "If that were the case you would have never desired me back in your life"

He wanted to teach her a lesson and decided he would tempt and tease her but not make love to her tonight even if she begged. He leaned down before he bit into her collarbone and he gently started to nibble as he worked his way up. He licked along her neck and when he reached her ear, he whispered in her ear all the things he wanted to do to her. His voice was heavy with lust and she already knew he could deliver on all his promises and then some. He ran his fingers along every curve of her body as he ravaged her neck with little teasing kissing and nips.

He pressed himself fully against her and his hands made their way to her hips and her rear and he gently cupped and squeezed before he kissed her passionately on the lips. He pulled at her bottom lip a bit before moving back to her ear to whisper. "I love you so don't lose me" He moved away from her and took a few steps back to examine his handy work and there was more teasing if that was not enough for her

Vanessa's body was begging for him, but she refused to show that. Woman kept her face straight, not wanting to admit how turned on she was.

'Don't let him brake you....He knows something is up, even a weakest demon could sense that. But he is not even close to weak. Do something to piss him off...make him angry. No matter how hard he will try he won't take your soul, he won't be able to do that even if he tried...Now anger him more....'

The voice in Vanessa's mind said, in a way it calmed her, made her feel like she was in charge. Young woman sighed while looking at her lover with bored expression on her face.

"If your done then i'm leaving. I hate to stay here any longer...time to find someone who is worth my time."

Vanessa said in harsh cold voice before dropping her school bag on the floor and turning to leave once again. She knew that this would make him angry and if the spirit inside her wanted to make him mad then she didn't mind. Vanessa's eyes flashed red for a second before she opened door to leave.

The spirit succeeded in doing that one true thing she should never do to a demon as powerful as Kamuro was. He grabbed her before she could step out the door and he slammed it harshly. His eyes were a bright crimson and he had slipped up and let his anger get the best of him and he entered into the human world in his full demonic form. This demonic form was truly the type of thing nightmares were made of. He didn't have a physical form per se. It was more like a collection of negative energy that would simply overwhelm her but he also was more powerful than the spirit would have given him credit for and Kamuro targeted the spirit as he spoke. His voice seemed to echo throughout the house and throughout her mind. A primal instinct of fear that was unavoidable would come over the spirit.

Kamuro seemed to "step" forwards and the room was filled with darkness and it would feel as if she had crossed over to the spiritual world but it was more like a hell. The emotions that swirled around this plane of existence was regret, fear, hopelessness, and despair. He continued to "Step" towards her and his eyes were the only thing seen in this world. They had a more predatory look to them and he started to laugh and it echoed throughout the area and in her mind "Do not step to me and think I am some weak demon fool" Vanessa would start to feel her soul being slowly taken from her. He did this on purpose because he could have taken it instantly but taking her soul would also kill the spirit inhabiting her body "I didn't know what was going on at first but you have revealed yourself one too many times to me...Vanessa is my human..my plaything and my love...you should know what happens when you come between a demon and their prey..."

He stopped and figured he didn't need to warn the demon anymore about how serious he was. His eyes flashed again and he had to get Vanessa out of the spirit world before it consumed her. He warned the spirit one final time before returning Vanessa to the spirit world. He glanced down at her and he spoke in a truly angry and disgusted tone. "I'm disappointed in you...for treating one such as myself as if I mean nothing to you..Do you want me to leave you again!? And let whatever lurks in the night feast on you!? I am going for a walk to let you think on this and maybe you will remember who has always been here for you..a spirit in your head or me!?" Kamuro had never yelled at her this much and he honestly had never been this pissed off at her before. He reverted to his human form and headed towards the door but left her with one last thing. "This is the second time I have told you I loved you and I get nothing but trouble for it? Is this what you truly want? If I leave again..that's it Vanessa" He closed the door and with that he was gone

Vanessa shivered from cold, the room was filled with negative energy. Kamuro had taken a large part of her soul leaving emptiness behind. He was angry, never had Vanessa seen him acting like that. For the first time in her life she was truly scared of him. Young woman felt her knee's go weak as she fell on the floor. Sorrow filled her mind and soul making her feel cold. It was like her heart had stopped and shattered in millions of tiny peaces. She had hurt the one of dearest persons she had deeply. Vanessa flinched when she heard someone sigh...

'Well...he just doesn't understand at all.....I'm not a spirit. I'm actually you. Do you think that you would have survived if i wasn't here? I wanted to test how far he would go. i guess even i wasn't expecting him to react like that...'

A voice all too familiar spoke in her head making Vanessa crawl up in ball and grip her head tightly.

"Who are you!? Go away! it's all your fault, why are you still with me!?"

Vanessa yelled in anger, sadness and despair.

'I told you already i'm part of you...well at least for certain time. You created me after all. Have you forgotten the night you spent with him, mom?'

Vanessa's eyes grew wide...there was no way!!

The hours passed and Kamuro returned and he had calmed down a little bit but he wanted to get to the bottom of this before he lost his temper again. He walked upstairs and to their room and he closed the fire behind him slowly. He spoke in a low tone as he glanced over at her. "Hello Hun, I think we need to talk about what's going on with you" he took a step towards her and held his hand out to her and hoped she wasn't afraid of him and that she would take it

Vanessa sat on the bed her head rested on her hands, girl was very scared of what was going on...She looked up at Kamuro and then at his hand. She ignored it and went straight at him. Vanessa warped her hands tightly around his torso and buried her face in his chest. She couldn't hold it back anymore tears run down her cheeks as she clung't to a man she loves.

"T-that....wasn't a s-spirit...."

She managed to say in between violent sobs.

"It was our child...."

When those words left her lips woman started to cry even more, not knowing what to do and how will her lover react to that.

"That's an interesting plot twists " He kept his arms around her and he hugged her gently before tilting his head to the side and wondering exactly how this came to be well he knew but his demonic anatomy was a little different. "So you're saying you're pregnant? This does make taking your soul a little bit more interesting to say the least" He rubbed his chin before he let a small sigh escape from his lips "that's dangerous for you and I'm going to either have to kill you or the child considering it's going to want your soul and I'm possessive of you"

Vanessa froze on the spot, Kamuro's cold words felt like thousands of daggers that were stabbed through her heart all at once. She let go of him and stepped back, dried tears still lingered on her cheeks.

"W-what do you mean? Your going to kill it....Don't you care at all!? It's your your child!"

Young woman yelled, anger started to fill her and it was hard to hide it.

"I can't believe you! I knew that i don't matter to you since you only want my soul, but if there is a thing i won't let you do then it's kill that child."

Vanessa said in serious voice while crossing her arms over her stomach in protective manner. This side of Kumoru surprised her, she hated it. That coldness and heartlessness made her cringe.

A sigh escaped the demons lips and he knew she couldn't truly be pregnant but whatever this was had a hold on her. He would have to play along for now since he couldn't stand her being upset it sad.

"I take back what I said and I will do as you wish" He took a bow of forgiveness before he stood back up slowly. He had a gentle look in his eyes but deep down he was still trying to figure out what was going on. "I guess we will have to break the news to your parents and we'll have to get the spare room ready for arrival"

Vanessa eyed demon carefully, there was something off about his behavior. Kamuro was so cold one moment and the next he seemed gentle, yet she knew that it was fake.

"You know what? I think i'm going to stay at my parents place tonight. Till you get your act together."

Vanessa sighed as she walked past him.

'Hahaha....here goes the patient father....Get away from him, you don't need him around. Let me take care of you instead, your body and soul...'

The voice who claimed to be her child spoke in girl head. For some reason all it wanted was to anger Kanuro and to get him as far as possible.

"You know Vanessa, you have changed alot. One day before its too late excluding me wanting to devour your soul. You'll realize who has always been there for the crying,lonely, and scared girl. It's funny the one you trust the least is the one that's always been there" He spoke in a truly defeated voice as he turned his back to her. He walked over to the couch and he was starting to lose interest in his prey. It was one thing to play hard to get but over the years she had truly been treating him terribly as if he was just an afterthought and he was almost at his limit. "I could make you do whatever I wanted but I never did.. If you want to go home turn go home.. You know where to find me. I'm growing tired of your ways towards me"

"Then maybe you should change your ways towards me. Haven't you even though why i acted to 'terribly'? Think about it, if your lucky enough then maybe you will understand."

Vanessa said while walking out from bedroom. Her heart felt heavy...he just refused to understand. Kamuro didn't even have any idea of how much it hurt her when he talked about her soul. yes he was a demon and all, yet she wanted to be something more to him rather then just another meal. maybe she wasn't a normal meal, but he still wanted to eat her soul when he get's bored. Felling of hurt continued to grow as she walked down the dark street. It was already a night, everything was dark dark. Unconsciously Vanessa made her way to park where she once again met with Kamuro. Girl just sat down on the beach and looked up at night sky's. She was all alone now.

"She's a lovely idiot" He leaned back down in the chair and he projected himself into the spirit world to keep a distant eye on her. His desire to eat her soul has grown greater essentially because she was more standoffish towards him. She may recall in her solitude that when they were younger and were nicer to each other he only mentioned eating her soul as a joke. It only became a bigger deal when their friendship started to strain. Kam's human body fell asleep but his spiritual body made sure to stay hidden from her acute senses. It walked over and wrapped her arms around her just so she didn't feel alone. It just held her in a long embrace he was sure she felt and probably knew who he was. He held her like a lover that misses his love. A hug that seemed to go on for an eternity but offered security and comfort. It was a hug she uses to get all the time just a few short years ago

Few day's later Vanessa still haven't talked to Kamuro. As a matter of fact they haven't even seen each other, but not even for a moment woman felt lonely. She could sense his presents, feel his touch. Sometimes she felt like he hugged her or gave her a light kiss. But as well as she felt the presents of her 'child'. The voice in her head spoke more often it was always there making her change. The demon inside of her blocked Kamuro so that he wouldn't notice her changing. Even Vanessa's looks had changed, her skin had grown much paler, her eyes were crimson and her usually white hair had turned pitch black. A pair of sharp fangs were clearly noticeable between her rose red lips. Slowly demon started to erase her memories and filled the holes with memories of different time and place. In matter of those few day's girl was turned into completely different person who knew only evil and barely could remember good things. Till now there was no way that Kamuro could have noticed how she changed, demons block was strong.

It was the first day when she decided to finally show up in school. Vanessa had no interest in it, however she wanted to show Kamuro what she was now, more like the demon in her wanted to trigger him off some more, she wanted to anger him. Evil grin played on Vanessa's lips as she walked through schools gate. People around her stared with shock written all over their faces. even people who didn't know Vanessa seemed to be stunned by a demon appearance. Vanessa headed straight for the library, knowing that Kamuro was there.

Kamuro removed his book from his face and his eyes narrowed a little but he didn't show how surprised he was at her sudden appearance change, He put the book down slowly and he stood up and he walked over to her. On the inside, he was raging quite a bit and his anger was building quite a bit. The demon in her would soon find out who Kamuro actually was and how futile all his efforts are but for the time being, he wanted to do this without hurting Vanessa. He wanted to draw this game out a bit further and see what Vanessa's true feelings were towards him because if she cared, she was strong enough to resist and reject this demon and his curse. He finally spoke and he was a bit annoyed since he was going to have to wipe alot of memories and that would leave him exhausted later. "Well, do you care to explain to me what is going on and why didn't you come here in a human form?"

"Oh...but i don't have a human form..This is the true me. What about it? Don't like the way i look?"

Vanessa whispered in low, seductive voice while coming to stand really close to Kamuro. She trailed her finger down his chest and smirked, showing her new pair of fangs. Her look was playful, seductive and aggressive. It was like she was completely changed person.

"I just came to say goodbye, after this you won't see me again."

Vanessa said while leaning in closer to Kamuro and softly pressing her lips against his in passionate kiss.

"Help me....."

Vanessa whispered in his ear before pulling away. Only for a moment the true Vanessa could brake out from demons curse, but the next moment she was pushed back into darkness and the demon took over. Woman stepped back from Kamuro and started to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back