• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Demon X Human (Reserved for Kamuro)

Katrina

Hello!
My character...

Name: Vanessa Storm.

babydoll_by_warrenlouw-d3jnedp_thumb.jpg

Personality: She is quiet, never says what she thinks or stands up for herself. her thoughts are always dark and need to do something bad is always there, however she doesn't let it slip. She doesn't like to show herself to people and be around crowds. Vanessa has a sharp tongue to keep people away from her. She loves being alone and sometimes speak to spirits.

It had been a long 12 years since Vanessa stumbled upon a certain individual that had changed her life drastically. Kamuro and Vanessa stumbled upon each other when she was a seven year old and that was the day something about her sparked an interest for him. He had promised the little girl that he would one day take everything she desired from her then devour her soul. Of course, a little girl would not know what was going on. Over the years Kamuro had showed her some of his super natural abilities and also manipulated quite a few things in her life. He enjoyed when she did somewhat shady things because it would just make her soul ripe for the taking. One may believe he has no desire to take her soul, it has been more than a decade since he promised her he would take it. Most demons did not spend more than three weeks but there was something about her that made him want to draw this out as long as possible or perhaps he had developed feelings for her and was denying them.

The years passed and he had decided to take on a human form instead of staying in the spiritual world all the time. Kamuro stood at about 5'11 and was slender yet built. He wasn't overly-masculine but he wasn't just skin and bones. He had taken the form of a black haired boy with short hair. A bang fell between his eyes but he liked the style so he kept it like that. He wore some black pants with a white button up shirt. A black vest was over the white shirt and he typically was a sharp dresser and liked the finer things in life granted he rarely paid for things. He used his power of persuasion over humans to get what he typically wanted. The only sign that he may be unnatural were his yellow eyes. He just told people that he was a priest that had dabbled in the demonic arts once and this was his punishment.

The two had enrolled in a school for young adults that had heightened senses and could see into the spiritual world and the beings that inhabited it. Kam had convinced most of his fellow students, the teacher, and even the headmaster that he was a normal student. It spoke of the power that he actually wielded. The door to the library swung open slowly and a coy smile escaped his lips as he told a few classmates goodbye. He put on the act of the nice guy and had a heart-warming smile and just an aura that reassured most people. The minute the door to the library closed and he found Vanessa, the smile slowly turned into a mischievous grin. His yellow eyes seemed to darken and fill with a temptation that he had no control over. He walked over to her and just stood behind her. He glanced at his reflection in the window before placing his hands on her shoulders. He held her with a gentle yet firm grip before he leaned down and over towards her right ear. He spoke in a low voice that seemed to have been overcome with temptation. "Now how is my favorite human doing tonight? Why study when there are soooo many other things you could be doing?" He tightened his grip on her shoulders a bit but over the years she may have come to notice he never hurt her physically or let anyone else harm her physically.

Vanessa sighed as her eyes ran across the pages of book. "So boring...i could just drop this shit...." She thought to herself, but quickly changed her mind and got back to reading. All those annoying thoughts always bothered her and didn't allow her concentrate. She sighed as her white bangs fell in her eyes. Her hair always were white it made her look strange. Girl had tried to dye them, but nothing helped. She was about to sigh again, when all too familiar hand squeezed her shoulder lightly.

"How about you find something better to do than annoy me, Kamuro..."

Vanessa looked over her shoulder and frowned.

"I have to study, i'm a bit busy right now....."

Young woman turned away from Kamuro and looked back at the book, however now that he was around she couldn't concentrate at all. For some reason when ever he was around she couldn't help but remember the demon she met when was still a child. Those eyes, the aura everything was like him. everyone else seemed to be blinded by his charms, however Vanessa wasn't fooled.

"But as you said it's so boring. Why would you waste your time even studying?" His grin seemed to grow larger and he just ran his hands along her arms and it was the fact that she could resist his charms up to a point that kept him around. The minute he ended up being bored, he may kill her and take her soul. For now, he was enjoying himself too much. "Why don't we go out tonight and get you into some trouble?" A laugh escaped from his lips and he sat down besides her and he grabbed the book and simply closed it. He placed his right hand on the table and he traced his fingers along the wood as his head tilted to the right and he awaited her answer.

"It's not like I am going to allow you to fail the test anyways...so how about it..let's go do something that's a bit more interesting" One could swear fangs could be seen as he leaned forwards. He placed his lips inches from hers as he whispered "It would be all the fun you ever desired" He moved away and laughed again as he wondered what she would do

Vanessa frowned as Kamuros face closer to her. Girl could clearly feel his hot breath on her face, but she wasn't impressed at all.

"No thanks, I don't need any trouble."

Vanessa answered coldly, with boredom clearly noticeable in her voice.

She grabbed the book from young man who managed to take it away from her and stood up from the seat. Old wooden floor cracked under her feet as she walked to one of shelf's and put away the book she was reading. Vanessa sighed, she couldn't remember anything from things she was reading. "How annoying can he get?" She murmured under her breath as she scanned the shelf for another book she needed. When she spotted it Vanessa couldn't help but sigh in annoyance. It was way out of her reach. With her short form it was impossible to reach the book, no matter how hard she tried. "Shit...." She cursed as her try's to reach the book turned out to be pointless.

"You're terrible mean to me but it's why I like you so much but you are going to make me try a little harder" Kam simply walked over towards her slowly and he moved behind her. His smirk had vanished and his voice had turned a little darker. He rested his head on her shoulders and some fangs started to extend as he was tapping into his more demonic power since she had resisted his human charms so well. He moved dragged his fangs across her neck before they simply vanished. He returned to his normal human state and he grumbled to himself about something before he reached up and he grabbed the book for her. He placed it in front of her arms and he had given up on tempting her for right now since his human body desired food. "Hey, do you want to go and get something to eat? I am extremely hungry"

Vanessa's body grew tense as she felt something sharp slid up her nape. She flinched just a bit when hot breath tickled her throat. Quickly she grabbed the book from Kamuro and pushed away from him in hurry. Her hand flew to her neck as she looked up at him. For sure he did something, but she wasn't sure what. Vanessa stepped back from young man while holding onto her book tightly.

"I don't have time to eat with you...leave me alone already."

She spat angrily before rushing out from library. As fast as her leg's could carry her she dashed through empty hallways of school. Not daring to look behind her, girl stared right ahead as she continued to run. 'Why was he so interested in me?! I know that he is not a human, probably a demon, but still....i have to make sure.'

Vanessa though to herself as she rushed down the stairs. She just had to know....

A laugh escaped from his lips before he slipped his hands in his pockets. He decided to give her a break for now but he was also a decent human-being when he wanted to be. When she would return to her room, she would find that her favorite meal from her favorite restaurant was on her bed in a to go box. There was a little letter from Kamuro that asked why she had become so distant from him when they have been friends for most of her life.

He had entered the spirit world and he moved to her room. His demon form was a bit taller and more muscular. He also had a pair of horns on his head that jutted towards the front of his face. His eyes were a dark crimson and in this form, he could tempt any human if he chose to do so but he preferred tempting her in his human form. He simply waited to see how she would react to his gift

Vanessa unlocked the door to her house and walked inside. With a sigh she dropped her school bag near small coffee table in living room and headed upstairs to her room. When she opened door first thing that got her attention was a box on her bed and a small letter lied besides it. Confused she sat down on bed besides the unexpected present and took the latter in her hand. Vanessa frowned and put the latter away after reading it. She didn't know herself why she was growing so distant, for some reason she just didn't see him as a friend anymore. Maybe he was something more, but she just desperately tried to deny that? Vanessa shook her head at annoying thought and stood up from bed.

It didn't take her long to sense someone else's presents in her room. Girl looked around, those presets were way too familiar to her.

"Come out....I know your here." She said in serious, stern voice.

He took his physical form and he just was standing on her desk like a wild animal. His knees were bent and his arms were flat against her desk as well as hit feet. He flipped forwards and he landed on his feet gently. A small tilt of his head was all she was given before he spoke in a gentle tone. "Why have you become so distant to me lately? You know what I am and know I could take it right now if I really wanted to..."

He sighed a little bit as he turned and he made his way over to the window. He just stared out of the window and there was a full moon tonight. His shadow showed his true form and he had two horns and a tail that swayed left to right to an unheard beat. "You're starting to bore me and you are also starting to make me a little angry. Sure, I want to devour your soul but I have done nothing but treat you nicely" His tone darkened at the end and his shadow tail whipped harshly and she had honestly upset him more than he even thought. "So what have I done to you Vanessa?"

Vanessa watched the handsome beast before her, not knowing what answer she could possibly give him. The fact that he wanted her soul didn't really make her happy, yet there was something about him that made her feel strange.

"I don't know myself, Kam. For some reason i just can't see you as a friend anymore."

Her voice was soft as she spoke, looking down at the floor, suddenly finding her feet interesting. Vanessa didn't want to admit her true feeling, in fact she yet didn't know what exactly she is feeling for him. The demon before her had taken a strange place in her heart, it wasn't a place for a friend, but something a bit more than that.

"But if i bore you and make you so angry. Why haven't you just ended this all. Take my soul and you will have nothing to worry about."

Vanessa said in cold voice, not knowing how she felt about Kamuro made her confused and angry.

His tail seemed to whip across again and she just managed to give him the perfect excuse to not just kill her right now. He turned around slowly and he walked over and he sat down on the bed besides her and he ran his fingers gently along her cheeks. A large grin crossed his face and as he ran his fingers along her cheeks, he would fill her mind with tempting thoughts. He never made her do anything she didn't wanna do - He just influenced her emotions and waited to see what decision she would make. He spoke again in a soft yet cruel voice. "One, I do not do what a human tells me to do and to be more honest..I kinda like you. Well not this current version that is being a bitch to me for no reason but i'll live. If you want..tell me right now and I will let you go free of charge"

He was playing a gamble because he was a man of his word but at the same time he wanted to back her into a corner with her feelings. He wanted to see just what she really wanted. Did she enjoy having him around even when he convinced her to do bad things or was he truly an annoyance

Vanessa's body tensed as demon put his hand on her cheek, however somehow girl enjoyed his touch that seemed so gentle and warm. Tempting thoughts filled her mind as if she wanted him to touch her more...At some point girl wanted to know how his lips would feel on hers. Vanessa's eyes traveled down his face till she spotted Kamuro's kissable lips. She was so close to giving in and just kissing them, but she snapped out from her thoughts and pulled away. Quickly she removed man's hand from her cheek and stood up from bed. Vanessa's heart was beating fast. His words echoed through her head, however she couldn't be fooled.

"Stop trying to seduce me and go...Just leave me alone."

She said in harsh tone. Although she kept on a straight face her heart was hurting for pushing him away.

"If this is your desire, I truly shall leave you alone" He turned his back to her and a very large smirk crossed his face and in her window his eyes seemed to glow crimson. He walked over to her desk and he grabbed a piece of paper. He pressed his hand against it and there was a faint purple was seen and he had drafted up a demonic contract. He grabbed a pen and he walked over to her and he simply held it out to her and if she were to read it, it was a contract stating that he would leave her alone from here on out. He would never bother her and she would never see him again.

"Sign this and I shall free you from this curse also not to sound like an ego-maniac but" He stepped forwards and using his power advantage over her, he would pin her against the wall and press his body completely against hers. His eyes turned crimson before returning to normal and he just stared into her eyes before speaking softly "If I wanted to seduce you, I would have had you already. I told you I like you so I don't use my demonic charms on you..but sign this thing so I can go..I am extremely hungry and I haven't had a soul to eat since I met you"

Vanessa looked up at the man before her, he was so close that she could feel his warmth all over her body. Girl looked down at the contract and sighed. Signing a contract with devil himself was never a smart idea, but if it meant that she could be free and he would finally leave her alone it seemed like a good idea. A bit hesitantly she took the pen from Kamuro and looked over at sheet of paper in her hand. Something about it was off, really off, but this was her chance of freedom. Quickly she signed the paper and gave it back to demon before her.

"Here take it and get out."

She said in serious manner, but her heart was still screaming that she done something terrible. For some reason feeling that she did just what he wanted never left her.

"There was no trick or trade to this My little Vanessa" He walked back over to her and he cupped her cheeks again. He decided to give her what she always wanted before he would leave her alone. He pressed his lips softly against hers but he remained in his human form. He feared if he kissed her in his demon form, the temptation would be too great for her to handle right now. He pressed her against the wall as the kiss got more passionate and he didn't want to stop since he knew this was the last time he would see her until she had the desire to have him back. The contract stated he would leave her alone but it never said anything about her calling him back.

He pulled away slowly and he just walked over to the window. He turned around so he was facing her and that usual grin crossed his face and he was going to give her one last chance to say anything to him. "I do hope you enjoy your boring life without me around" Secretly he was hoping in a few months that she would call him back because he had grown attached to her

Butterfly's exploded in her stomach as Kamuros soft lips touched hers. She was ready to kiss him back, but the man pulled away from her and left. That was it, he was gone from her life. Vanessa didn't know how to feel about it at all, somehow she was relieved that he was no longer around, but there was a feeling even more overwhelming than relieve. It was pain...Kamuro was gone only few minutes but she already felt lonely and sad. Vanessa felt something dark wake in her, although the demon was trying to tempt her to do bad things he was the reason she never did them. Now Vanessa felt like there was nothing that could hold her back.

If trouble wasn't around her then she had to go search for them. Girl straightened her form and rushed out from her room. Without saying a word to her parents she grabbed her jacket and left the house. For some reason girl felt upset and depressed like she had never felt before in her life. Why did he mean so much to her? Why?

The days would turn to weeks and the weeks to months and there would be no sign of the demon that used to follow her around and keep her company. With him gone, she would have more run-ins with the other side. They all started off as harmless little sprites and fairies but as the weeks went on they were becoming more and more serious. Ghosts has started to appear and so have spirits. They never crossed into the physical world to mess with her because they could still smell the demon on her. They often would tell her that the demon must have been a powerful one for his scent to persist this long. They did warn her though that when they felt he truly wouldn't return then they would come for her. Being one of heightened senses made you a target for supernatural things and one needed self-defense or at least someone who could defend you but he was now gone.

It was another boring morning for Vanessa. All she could do was stare at ceiling while laying on her bed. Everything was dull and numb around her, every morning felt the same. Girl was starting to lock her feelings and be even bigger loner than she was before. It was Saturday morning and with nothing better to do she decided to go for another boring walk through near by park. She sun was hidden behind the clouds, chilly air made girl shiver in cold. But she didn't pay much attention to that. Vanessa stop't in her tracks when she sensed very dark presents not too far from her. Slowly she turned around and what she saw there made girl's heart stop. Just before her stood a tall creature, it was flying midair and staring straight at her, well it didn't have face. The creatures body was covered by long black cape and it's hands were made of bones. Vanessa's eyes widened as it came straight for her. Unconsciously girl screamed for the only person who she could think of.

"Kamuro!"

A familiar set of strong yet gentle to the touch arms wrapped around her as Kam appeared behind her. He had been waiting for her to call him back into her life but he also had some lower demon keep tabs on her for him. His eyes flashed a dark crimson before he lifted up his right hand and he stopped the demon in it's tracks. "I am sorry my friend but no one is allowed to touch My Vanessa" He clenched his hand closed and the demon would wail out in pain as it's body was set ablaze by a black flame. He turned her around slowly and he looked exactly the same. A large grin crossed his face but then it quickly vanished as he realized something.

He took a step back away from her and his arms fell to his sides and his grin vanished and his face became a bit more solemn before he spoke. "I honestly am not allowed near you per the terms of our contract but I am not going to let you die. Your life has been saved so I am going to be leaving you again Vanessa. It was nice seeing you again..I see trouble has been following you around..."

Vanessa's heart jumped when familiar arms warped around her once again she felt the touch she missed so much. The demon who attacked her disappeared in thin air, girl couldn't help but feel disappointed when Kamuro let go of her. She hesitated for a moment before walking closer to him. If there was one thing she knew for sure then it was that she won't let him disappear from her life again.

"Screw the contract."

She said before warping her hands around Kam's neck and hugging him tightly.

"It's way too boring without you around..."

She said rather teasingly as she held him tight. Since the girl was shorter then him, she had to stand on her tiptoes to reach him.

He glanced down at her and he tilted his head to the side and could sense that she was a little bit different. He allowed her to hug him and a smile crept from his lips as he picked her up with relative ease. A feeling of excitement crossed his heart since he had been rather bored and a little down without his pet human in his life. "Now my dear are you sure about that because you know...." A grin crossed his face and he leaned his head over her right ear and he bit it gently before speaking in a teasing tone himself "Your soul looks even more appetizing than when I left you. You could be free of me forever"

Vanessa didn't care of what he said, even if he were to take her soul, she just couldn't let him leave. When Kam bit down her earlobe lightly girl couldn't help but shiver.

"Oh shut up before i change my mind."

Vanessa looked into all too familiar yellow eyes and smiled softly.

"Your mine now...."

She whispered and pressed her lips against his. Vanessa felt like she had to do it, more like she needed to kiss him. Her slender finger slid through Kams black hair as she moved her lips against his in passionate kiss.

His grin widened as she kissed him but he allowed it before he slipped his arms around her waist and he returned the kiss and he removed the mark of another demon in the process. It seems someone else had tried to claim his Vanessa while he was away. He pulled away from her and he took a step back and his hands slipped into his pockets before he tilted his head to the side. "What has gotten into you? And I am all yours?"

His demonic blood started to pump a little more as her soul became a little bit more ripe for the picking and the thirst was unreal. His heart was racing and it took every fiber of his being to not just devour her soul there. She may get the feeling that he was debating it in his head as he stared down at her. He took a bow in-front of her and kept his face down at the ground. His grin widened as he spoke to her in a tone that would send chills down her spine. "I am yours to do as you command until the day I decide to kill you"

Vanessa shook her head.

"For a moment there i thought that having you back is a good ting, but now i start to regret that..."

She murmured while looking at Kam completely unimpressed. Vanessa actually enjoyed having him around again, even more than before. But she wasn't the one who was going to admit that she actually missed him. The kiss was already a lot for her to handle, but somehow she didn't regret that. Vanessa felt a light vibration coming from her bag, she took out her phone and looked at text message on the screen. It was from unknown number making her frown. Vanessa's eyes widened when she opened the message. It said: You can try to escape from me dear, but when the time comes that demon won't help you. Your mine....

Girls eyes widened in fear as she looked down at her phone. right at the moment the message deleted itself and her phone turned off. from shock girl let go of her phone, dropping it on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back