• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Demon x Demon Hunter (MxF)

Azuri shrugs. "Eh I just enjoy it. So what about you? What do you do?" She asks while blowing the hair in her face out of her face.

He smiled and said "I um hm I'm unemployed homeless and have magic po---." he pause at the last one and then laughed

@Libra259

Azuri raised an eyebrow. Ok now she was going to keep an eye on this kid. "That sucks. You could always stay at the orphanage until you get a place to stay and help with the things around there as a job I guess." She replies.

He smiled and said "Oh really thanks." as he was rushing he fell down the tree and near his drop ice stopped him in his magic

@Libra259

Azuri watched as he fell from the tree and was caught by ice. Ok thats not normal theres something going on. "Ok somethings going on. You started to say youe had magic powers, like a sorcerer or something?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

He smiled and said "No maybe like a demon or some other cool being." he started to change his eye color quickly

@Libra259

"Demon huh? Eh whatever." Azuri replies not wanting to make a big deal out of it. If he was a demon and attacked then she would just take him down. Easy.

Azuri rolls her eyes with a slight chuckle. "If you insist. But I do have to fly afterwards." She replies and jumps from the branch she was on onto the ground. Landing in a crouched position. "Now do you even know a place that gets ice cream?" She chuckles again.

Azuri just chuckles and runs after him. This guy.. What is he hidding?.. He said he was new yet he told me i was wrong and already knows the place pretty well it seems.

He turned an alley way and jumped over the fence it seemed familiar as he appeared on the other street on the right there was an ice cream shop he yelled "Over here."

@Libra259

Azuri mimicked his movement and walked over to him. How did I not know about this.. This is weird and kinda suspicious.. Hm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back