• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Demon with a heart (FxF or MxF)

WelcomeToHell

Demon Spawn
Hey all! Hell here! So I’ve been chatting around and accidently came up with a plot with someone and I freakin love the idea. I already have a character for her done and its great. Anyway~

I have created a female character (hints to why it’s fxf or mxf) who is a demon. Well this girl has got like the biggest heart. Which is strange since she’s yah know.. a demon. I’ll explain more in a moment but the character is based off of myself actually. So there are many similarities to it compared to myself

Quick Rules(Because I need a little structure)

-No one liners if we can help it~
So I sometimes have a habit of one liners when the plots gets suuuper slow but otherwise if we could keep it at the least of 2-3 sentences.
-If your bored, tell me!
Some people like to drag out the story so long and it does get boring. Don’t be afraid to tell me so! I’m not going to be attended either if you’ve got to many role plays, life happens, etc.
-Please don’t control my character
It has happened before and I don’t like it. Im sorry I just.. hate it. This pod course comes with no god moving, Mary Sues, Gary sues, etc cause you should know the drill at this point
-You know that’s about it. I’m flexible with you cause life. Just atleast reply once a week, or more if you can because I’m soooo impatient it’s not even funny. Grammer.. just if I can understand you.But yah no that’s it

I’m sorry I might have started rambling.. I’m that person to do so

So into the plots!

MC is a demon who decides to get permission to visit the surface. Satan did agree to do so. So, she sometimes roams the surface. She learned how the humans behaved and looked. Focusing a lot on their constant trends. Though much she found quite stupid. That’s all besides the point. MC character decides to explore the bar, coffee shops, a park, anywhere we wanna figure out on how they meet. Heck, she could even endure school. Just in some way YC can meet her

I’m limiting like 2.. maybe 3 people to do this so.. heh

This role play sounds like so much fun to me, so if anyone is interested pop a comment below or just PM me

Howdy!

I'd be totally interested in doing an RP like this! Just reading it, I've already got a pretty good idea of a character!

Hope to Hear from you!
Mend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back