• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demon Wars OOC

Yeah its cause apparently they're anxious animals by nature so they have support dogs since they were cubs and puppies and they grow up together in zoos obviously so the dogs are safe

It's a grown male lion and a little baby lamb! I don't know if it's real or staged, but it's still adorable!

2015-08-04-1438653338-9456796-image-thumb.jpg

I can't wait for the demon fights! Its all I'm looking forward too

I'm waiting for Natasha's bad ass moment where she just goes ape shit and ends up killing a whole swarm or somethin crazy XD I watch way to much anime

How is she supposed to kill a swarm when she choose a bow and spear despite the entirety of her family being expert (or so they think) sword fighters because she doesn't want to watch anyone suffer?

I don't think these things through before I speak okay or I guess in this case before I type

I mean, same, but I know it isn’t feasible seeing as I know as the one playing the character and having an idea how strong Umbra is. I also know Amberlynn is more brute force than she would originally lead them to believe while Umbra knows all the tricks and experience with things outside of actual swordplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back