• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demon Wars OOC

EXACTLY They are literally the exact opposite which is WHY they would be perfect. Think about it he's a spoiled prince but is super kind and sweet to her and puts on a cold exterior to others like when they first met? Maybe I've been reading way to things or to much anime

Look! I'm not saying our characters are gonna start liking one another xD I doubt Augustus knows what a relationship even is he wasn't taught that.

Yeah but Natasha will probably get a better understanding of it faster than either of them lets be honest I doubt she'll change if she did start dating someone

That's an even better option! Especially when facing demons I think relationships are the last thing on everyone's mind at least it is for Augustus..I don't think Reggie thinks

No, he thinks: ‘Oh, how could I be lower than this leftover garbage! I shall show my rightfullness to become the leader to the Duke and then put everyone in their place! After tossing that good for nothing trash that disgraces my family with our blood back out onto the street where he belongs.’

Does that sound about right? I’ve never written someone with a God complex.

..you write it better than I do XD that honestly seems like something he'd think or say and I'm so stealing it

I just wanna see Amberlynn and Umbra along with Ruka. Cause Natasha will try to please him again and Augustus is just gonna punch him in the stomach..again

Natasha ties to please everyone. I have already found getting annoyed writing her reactions because she’s a lot more patient than I am. I am a pushover, but she pushes it.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT REGGIE! I think it helps both of us since neither of us are like our characters we gotta try thinking like how their personalities will react. I actually knew someone who has a god complex a little bit of one but we were friends and I drove but the first time I tried asking him for gas money he called me a jew since I wanted him to chip in on gas xD a jew out of all the insults. Sorry if that offended anyone

He was real heavy on WWII and since Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's economic crisis blah blah he basically associating Jews with people who are money hungry and only want money (like Reggie)

Don't try to understand it I sure as hell didn't it was the weirdest comparison I've ever heard. Its like calling a lion a lamb

I mean it seems like it could actually happen. It happens with cheetahs and dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back