• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demon Wars OOC

Noodle Time

Yeah I'm hot...A hot mess
Welcome to the DW ooc, if you have any questions about the rules of the RP or the lore itself just ask :3 or if you want just go ahead and talk to other RPers

Remember to keep it clean and respectful here too

So can everyone do Magic or is this just something given to us by Wickawoo?

Also is the God in this universe a loving creator or is he just straight Lawful Wickawoo, Oppressor of Man?

So can everyone do Magic or is this just something given to us by Wickawoo?

Also is the God in this universe a loving creator or is he just straight Lawful Wickawoo, Oppressor of Man?

There's no sign of god. People just believe in him as they're scared but so far there has been no response from the man upstairs. As well as no one will have magic for a while, to start off with characters will just have weapons like swords or bows

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I have a question though. Are there any other races besides human? Sorry if you'd rather not have me post here.

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I have a question though. Are there any other races besides human? Sorry if you'd rather not have me post here.

Nah we only have human as a race for this one. But I mean there are different humans, you can be from the Northlands making you more like a Viking or from the South making your character more like warriors from the Middle East kinda thing

I SWEAR I WILL EXPOSE IT IF IT IS THE LAST THING GUS DOES

I will apologize for my slow replies though, as I am at work (Which I hate. It’s Saturday! I shouldn’t be here!)

Nah its all good no rush on replies I'll be heading to work in a little bit as well! I know that feeling its a pain.

BUT YUU THAT IS ALL GUS IS GOOD AT IS PUSHING BUTTONS! XD

Dammit! Fine I suppose you're right since it'll sorta ruin the rp if they already hated each other before a fight

HE NEEDS TO STOP WHINING LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD HE'S A WARRIOR! Lol

Whaaat? Nah impossible have you watched AOT?! Those warriors were not human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back