• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demon Wars OOC

Nah they totally count! Augustus is gonna transform calling it aka spoilers but not really! Also I'm waiting for Cyborg to post since I feel like it'd be interesting

It defiantly will. I thought I knew how this was going to go, but you went and threw a wrench in that. I didn't think Augustus would cry this early on.....I had plans on breaking that wall, and you ruined it! XD

I didn't either honestly! Yet it felt wrong to have a fight this early as well and it was already leaning to that xD I basically controlled everything in a single moment and could have had it go either which way. Plus don't worry there will be plenty of walls to break down after this tangent that will be much harder to break!

Good. If I didn't have a challenge, I would have been saddened. I have plans Jiro! Big plans that Augusts will never see coming!

OOF I'm now worried about my little brat! Fair warning though after I'm off work my replies may stop for the night I'm not 100% sure

It's fine. I'm about to get off cause my little baby of a pug is demanding attention. I'll be loving on him while babysitting.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! Depressed distant rude Augustus coming back!

neeeveeeer! Just wait I may try pulling something of everyone seeing him with his street family if the event may arise I got a small plan in mind its small cause my brain is small

And I was thinking the same with Natasha's brothers. The father is a whole other issue, so maybe something separate with him. :closedeyesfrown:

Haha, yay! Meeting everyone's families!

Also, I got in touch with MCPlayer, AKA Noor, and she said that she was busy so she might not be able to come back.

Can Natasha be known as the mother of the group xD cause lets be honest

She's making her way into that position, yes XD That wasn't even what I had planned when making her, either! And Amberlynn won't be making it any easier, what with her distaste of men and her very unsocial behavior....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back