Demon Vs. Hunter (Ducktard & EvanLovesYou)

"Shaddaaaap!! If you don't shut your gob then you wont get any more pa--" Sennen stopped talking when he saw Damien's grin and he set the plates down before pinching Damien's nose.

"Bad demon!" He teased and picked the plates back up and walked into the kitchen again, putting them in the sink.

"Aaoowwmm!" Damien said when his nose was pinched. When he let go he sneezed. He chuckled at his comment and followed him to the kitchen where he put the plates in the sink.

"I'm not bad, I've been really good!" He said, trying to look innocent. That was quite difficult, as the dark markings around his eyes made him look constantly mean no matter what face he was wearing

Sennen shook his head at the scene infront of him, demons could never look cute and innocent to a hunter. "You were very bad, you need to stop nocking my dress sense or you know what will happen"

He smirked before leaning forward and brushing his hand across Damien's cheek to tease him. "I don't like bad demons~..." He said in a somewhat seductive way, just to annoy the demon.

Damien frowned. "I wasn't mocking it, I said it was cute," he said matter-of-factly. Truth be told there might have been some part of him that had found it funny, but he had meant it more as actual compliments than to poke fun.

Damien eeyed the hunter. His hand was soft and it did annoy him the way he said that. "Well you wouldn't, would you?"

"Yes, I loathe all demons really, fowl creatures of hell aren't they, mister demon?" Sennen grinned as he said his, it was funny to see a demon react to what a human said.

"Almost anything annoys you doesn't it Damien? Do you like being asked a lot of questions?" He asked with a giggle, pinching the demons nose yet again.

Damien frowned again. "Well, good thing I don't like humans then, we're both like-minded!" He was insulted now. Of course, him being childish it was quite aparant on his face, and he decided to not talk to him any more that day.

He made a cringy noise when he pinched his nose again, but said nothing, putting a haughty expression on his face.

"Aww is the ickle demon giving me the silent treatment, hmmmm?~" Sennen teased in a voice a mother would give to her children that were being naughty. He took the pink apron off and put it back in the drawers before looking back over to Damien.

Sennen straightened out the edges of his shorts before smirking at Damien, folding his arms and leaning on the counter. "I guess I wont speak to you either, what is the point in talkin to a silent demon?~"

Damien kept his pouty face on, and just stared at Sennen in displeasure. He was not a child! He was a demon. Oh right now he just wished he could rip him to pieces, at least then there wouldn't be any more weird emotions or annoying condesending child-speak!

Damien grunted and turned his head away at his last statement, thinking that he'd just keep his mouth shut then, and they'd both be silent, and then... Well he wasn't sure what then. But now he was in a bad mood.

Sennen chuckled softly and turned around to face the sink, beginning to wash the plates they had just used. He washed them up pretty quickly with a smile on his face all the time.

Sennen dried his hands on the tea towel and put the plates on a pink drying rack before looking over to Damien. He folded his arms once more and stared at the demon, he almost laughed at Damien's expression but he managed to keep it in.

Damien kept frowning, mulling his anger over inside of his brain, making sure Sennen noticed he was angry and that he was not going to give in and talk to him until he apologized.

Damien wasn't quite sure for what, but he'd take anything. He pouted, looking at his tail and demonstrably picking at his ribbons, and looking at it.

Sennen huffed and walked over to the sulking demon before giving a sweet smile like always. "I know what you want sweetie, you're not getting an apology out of.me~" He pinched the demons nose once more and turned his back to him.

Sennen gave a sigh of defeat and shrugged his shoulders, beginning to walk out of the room but just before he left he said, "Looks like a certain demon isn't sleeping in a bed tonight~~..."

That statement made Damien, if possible, even more angry. Now he was positively, insulted! He wasn't quite sure why still, but he refused to give up, he stood up, and walked angrily to the backdoor in the kitchen, opened the door, stepped out, and slammed it shut.

Damien couldn't go much farther than a few meters away from the walls before the binding pulled him back again, but he could just perfectly sit outside the house walls, and pout as much as he wanted! He wasn't sure what he expected to gain from this, but he did it nonetheless.

Sennen heard the door slam and instantly warned him about the cold. "You'll catch a cold if you stay out there too long!" He called out, walking upstairs to enter his bedroom.

Once he entered the room he grabbed a blanket and ran back downstairs, going to Damien outside and tossing him the blanket. "I don't want an ill demon in my house~"

Damien fumed into the air, just staring into the landscape around the house. He felt that it was cold, but he was stubborn as a mule, and he was not going to let that.. That... Stupid HUMAN win.

Damien stared at the blanket and snorted, making it clear that he was not going to take it. He did however take it when Sennen had gone back inside. He was stubborn, not stupid.

Sennen smirked at the demon's actions, just seeing Damien take the blanket when he thought Sennen was gone. "Damien!~~ I need to take a trip to the shops are you going with me?~ I know it's early but I need to buy some things for lunch and dinner!"

He waited for an answer and stood inside the house beside the door, perhaps he could make Damien speak to him this way? And if it didn't work then he'd have some serious thinking to do...

Damien's face turned if possible, even more sour. Here he was trying to make a point (whatever it was) by being angry, and sitting outside pouting, and then the hunter decided to go for a shopping trip!

He narrowed his eyes at the human, still not speaking, but standing up. It wasn't as if he wouldn't be forced to follow him because of the bindings anyway, so he might as well go right away instead of forcing pain on himself.

Sennen grinned and skipped into the lounge where he picked up a pair of pink doc martin boots. He strolled into the hallway by the front door and opened it, expecting Damien to follow.

"Mister demon, hurry up I'm leaving" Sennen shouted as he took one step outside and waited for the demon. He already had his wallet in his shorts after picking it up on the way out.

Damien followed Sennen into the hall, still refusing to look at him. His arms were tightly crossed and he was a wall of silence! At least that's what he felt like.

It annoyed him that he still thought Sennen was cute, even though he was angry. Damned stupid... humans!

"Come along!~ Is this going to be your first shopping trip with a human?~" Sennen asked as he skipped along the driveway and onto the paths.

He held his hands togther behind his back like a little school girl and giggled as he looked around at the scenery.

Damien turned his face away, refusing to answer or look at him. He was still too cute! But he was not going to give up.

He looked around as well, trying to not see how his manerisms were really endearing and to keep his face angry and closed.

Sennen stopped walking rather suddenly and pouted as he turned around, deciding to take the childish approach to make Damien speak. He practically jumped on the demon and hugged him tightly.

"Please talk to me mister demon I miss your voice already and your being so mean to me!!!" Sennen begged, fake crying and nuzzling into Damien's chest.

Damien had not been prepared for the sudden attack, and almost fell backwards, but managed to barely stand on his feet. As firm as he had felt in his positon, it all melted away now.

He wasn't too well versed in exactly the way human emotions worked, and had no background to know weather or not the tears were faked or not, and even though he didn't know this, he felt that the affection his nuzzling brought was a big weak-point.

"Ehm... F-fine," he said hesitantly

Sennen sniffed and rubbed his eyes to seem like he was getting rid of tears. "T-thank you mister demon!..." He thanked, hugging the demon once more and leaning up to place a big kiss on Damien's lips.

"You're so kind!~ For a demon anyways~" Sennen teased, giggling afterwards and kissing Damien many times childishly.

The look on Damien's face must have been quite priceless. He wasn't the kind of demon to go scowering around human women, or men for that matter, so he had never been kissed before.

He couldn't quite muster to say anything, only looking rather like he had fallen off the moon, and not at all like the fearsome demon he sometimes tried to be.

"What? Was that your first kiss? Oopsies!~" Sennen giggled childishly, hid index finger pressed against his own lips in a girly manner. "Sorry mister demon, that kiss wasn't even good.... Want me to kiss you again?~"

Of course, Sennen was only joking but there was a small part of him that may have wanted to kiss Damien, though he pushed them thoughts out of his mind almost instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back