Demon Vs. Hunter (Ducktard & EvanLovesYou)

Ducktard

LuDorkForPresident
At the edge of a forest near a small town, Damien black was climbing around in the trees, using his claws to get him up to the highest branches. He had just played a lot of pranks on a nearby family and had gotten bored of it, and was trying to figure out what to do from now.

He looked out towards the town, seeing little lights everywhere. It was nightime, and his red and yellow eyes were glowing slightly in the dark. He wondered what it was like, being inside one of those bright windows, sitting around inside.

In the darkness Sennen walked with light steps, his small self easily hidden and only parts of his extremely pale face showing. As a hunter he was looking with a wary eye and was brave but in real life, Sennen was just a scared little kid that was frightened of the dark and hated monsters. Sennen kept his hands tightly in his pockets and breathed deeply against his scarf that was wrapped around his neck and face, leaving only his eyes on show.

It was very cold but the 5'2" male was sure to finish his hunt for the night and despite being scared of almost everything outside. "London bridge is falling down, falling down... London bridge is falling down my fair lady~..." He sang quietly with his childish voice and a lite skip in his step. He wondered how many demons he'd run into tonight, if any, he really wanted to meet someone today and he felt like seeing a bit of blood unlike most days.

Damien continued to scower the area, his ribboned tail waving back and forth, sort of like an alert cat. He had heard rumours there were hunters in the area- Demon hunters. But he wasn't too worried. He had been careful! Or at least he thought he had. He wasn't a very stealthy individual, and being fond of attention didn't help either, since he should be keeping a low profile.

Damien froze. What was that? He thought he had heard something... A song? It was gone now, he wondered if he had imagined it. And what was he so worried about? Like it was a hunter! Sure, there might be hunters around but that didn't mean any loony in the forest had to be one. Damien charged his jump and leaped into the next tree, in the direction he thought he had heard the noise. But being the fumbler he often was, he slipped and fell out of the tree, making a great amount of noise- And of course landing on his tail, making him groan quite loudly.

Sennen lifted his head a little at the loud crash and the groan of something that sounded as if it was in pain. He jogged towards the sound, curious to find out what it was. He kept a set of knives in his sleeves so just in case something bad happened in the day he could protect himself.

Sennen flipped the knives into his hands and advanced slowly, making sure not to make any noise. He squinted his eyes at the shadowy figure he saw in the distance, it had a tail of some sort and abnormal eyes, definately not human... He opened his mouth to shout something but didn't, too shy to say anything to the non-human creature that was of a safe distance apart.

Damien cursed loudly, getting his tail out from under himself and rubbing it. One of the ribbons had fallen off and he frantically searched for it in the dark. His eyes were good for seeing in the dark, better than human eyes, but not perfect. It took him a while to locate it, and his tail was still hurting from the fall.

Damien was too short minded to think that maybe someone had heard him, and he didn't notice that someone was nearing him until he had located his third ribbon, triumphantly yelling; "Hah!", tying it to his tail, and stood up to brush off the leaves. Then he saw a figure a bit further away. He froze, staring at it with large red and yellow eyes.

Sennen held the knives in a cross infront of him and stepped forward a couple of steps. "Are you... From below... A demon?... " He said quietly, looking at the demon's bright eyes with his dark ones. He avoided talking almost always but now he felt like saying a couple of things, nothing big just a couple of phrases.

"I don't like demons..." Sennen mumbled, uncrossing the knives but leaving them to hang by his side. They shined in the moonlight and light blood stains were patterned along the edges that had been collected over the years. "I really don't like them..." He said, his voice becoming noticeably shaky and taking on a more scared tone.

Damien saw the glint of the knife. How could it be possible, that he had managed to make enough noise to attract the hunter? This had to be some kind of cosmic joke! Damien had never been a catious demon, but this was just ridiculous. "What gave it away? Was it the horns?" Damien smarmed, his teeth gritted in annoyance.

The guy seemed rather afraid, Damien thought, and he considered weather or not he could take him on. Or he could turn and scamper off, that would probably work too... but why had he lowered his knives? That was just strange, and Damien thought he might be doing something else that he wasn't familiar with. Not that he had run into any hunters before... "Well I don't like hunters like you either so I suppose we're on even footing..." Damien said, taking a few tentative steps backwards.

Sennen decided to stay silent and isntead point at the demon's eyes with one of his knives the to his tail that was an obvious give away. He pushed the knives back into his sleeves both making small cuts on his wrists as they glided across them.

"I think... That if... You're a demon you shouldn't be... Around here..." He mumbled quietly and looked down at the little droplets of blood running down into his hands. Sennen studied the creature's features for a bit longer before his gaze set firmly on the demon's eyes with a curious stare yet a glimmer of fear was hidden in it.

It seemed that the hunter wasn't going to kill him, maybe he could just leave.. But it all seemed a bit too simple. Damien was for once trying to think things trough, and again failing since he now was thinking too much about it. Then, he smelled the blood when the hunter cut himself while putting his knives away. It made him notice that he himself had scrubbed his hand when falling out of the tree.

He cleared his throat, shaking his head to get rid of the enchantment the blood had on him. "Perhaps not..." He said, keeping his eyes on the boy. He was still..He seemed scared. It was a new weird concept to Damien that hunters of demons were scared of them, this openly. Maybe he wasn't too experienced, maybe he was new. Or maybe Damien himself looked particularily frightening! He'd like to believe that last part, for sure.

"W-Well... Maybe you should go then... Or if you stay... You might get bored... Demons are scary things and... The people will only be scared by you..." Sennen whispered, taking steps closer to the demon. He had just killed demons without saying anything in the past but Sennen loved company despite being scared of demons altogether. "Uhm... I heard demons like blood?... Do you like this?" He asked, pulling up his sleeve and letting the knife be caught in his skin before it fell, leaving a trail of blood to fall after it. "Does it smell nice?... Perhaps I can torture you?~" Sennen gave a light giggle as he looked at his pale arm dressed in rivers of blood.

Damien's skin crawled upwards and he shuddered. He hadn't prioritized having blood lately, he had just been caught up in pulling pranks and having fun. Only now did he realize how thirsty he was. His words didn't make sense to him either... Was he trying to convince him to leave, or stay?

When the hunter moved his arm, Damien instinctively reached out to stop his arm, thinking that he might do something with it. Unbenounced to him, Damien had touched his bloody arm with his own, scraped up hand, making their blood mix and in a bright dark reddish purple light, the skin on Damien's hand and on the hunters arm burned into an accidental bonding contract.

Damien recoiled backwards from the burning and was for a moment dazed as to what had happened.

Sennen hissed slightly at the burning on his hand before looking down at his hand that now had some kind of symbol burnt into the skin. He didn't comment on it but he did look over to the demon who had the exact same symbol on his arm. Sennen did remember being taught demon contracts but he'd never seen one for real.

"What did you do, mister?..." He asked quietly, tracing his fingers along the mark now permanantly on his skin. He didn't quite know what had just happened, perhaps that was a demon way of getting blood from a human or something? But that couldn't be it... There was a mark and that couldn't happen with no intention...

Damien looked at the mark on his arm, mounting horror growing inside him. This was just unbelievable. Only him, the bumbling idiot Damien Black, could do such stupid things as to accidentally bind himself to a hunter!

Damien looked at his scraped up hand, staring intently at it. They had accidentally mixed blood. If any other demons ever heard about this, he would be ridiculed for all of eternity. "I.. Seem to have..." He tried to get the confidence back into his voice, but it was impossible. "Bound myself... to you..."

Sennen gasped quietly and the smallest glare was hidden in his eyes as he looked up at the demon. How could he have been anymore stupid than letting himself, a hunter, be bound to a demon? Of course, he was never going to tell a single soul but wouldn't it be a bit suspicious? Two men staying with eachother constantly, one with horns and the other known as hunter.

He didn't say anything, all he did was think about stupid both he and the demon were for allowing this to happen. Sennen grabbed one of his knives yet again creating deeper cuts in his arms as he pulled them from his sleeves. He stared at the demon and without a sound threw one of the knives to land at the demon's feet, he purposely didn't want to hurt the demon incase anything bad happened to himself in return.

Damien backed up from the knife, automatically. He knew that it had probably killed other demons, the old bloodstains told a story for themselves. What Damien knew now as well, was that now he couldn't run anymore. He would be physically unable to run far away from this hunter. On the other hand, he also couldn't do anything to hurt him, if he did he would be hurt himself.

But also, the hunter wouldn't be able to hurt him either. Or run away from him. Damien's pranking days were probably over, he was going to have to spend the rest of this hunters life alongside him... And when he died, so would Damien.

"I still would like to torment you, you can't leave my side now, can you?... Look, there's still fresh blood on my arms... But you can't have because I don't want you to..." Sennen said quietly as if it hurt his throat, well, he didn't talk often anyways so talking this much was a big step for him.

He pulled up his sleeves yet again, intent on torturing the poor demon. If he killed the demon it would do more damge to himself so the least he would do was torture the demon in front of him. "I think my blood smells nice, I wonder what it tastes like?... Want to try? Hungry, mister demon?..."

Damien's mouth was watering now. Why hadn't he taken the time to eat earlier? Stupid, stupid, stupid! He felt like there was a hole inside his stomach, screaming for substinance. He tried to remain unfazed by his temptation, but it was difficult... He was so hungry.

"And you people have the gall to call us evil," Damien snapped, his eyes glinting angrily in the dark as the hole in his stomach coiled ever more. He wanted to just floor him and drink everything! But that was a terrible idea. He still had the other knife, and he wasn't sure where the boundaries for "hurt" went. If he jumped him, would that harm Damien? Probably, judging by his luck...

"Go on, mister! Why don't you drink it, are you scared?... Look, I'll put my knife away just for you" Sennen said, starting to enjoy this a bit more than he had first thought. "Why don't you just drink my blood? I'd become far too weak to fight back so why don't you give it a try?..."

He threw the knife into the ground and squeezed his arm to make some blood drip out of the wound. Sennen licked his lips playfully, letting the blood form a puddle on the floor and listening to the quiet dripping sounds of his own blood.

It was impossible for Damien to understand what this human was thinking. The empty feeling in his stomach got worse and worse, turning incredibly painful. Why hadn't he eaten. Why, why why why?! He was so angry with himself, he had had the time to, he'd just been too lazy.

Eventually it became too much for Damien, he couldn't resist any longer, and he jumped the human, toppling over him on the ground, and lunged out to bite his arm and take the blood he was so hungry for- But the mark on his hand burned angrily and shot pain from his arm up to his head and he rollled off the hunter, holding his head in agony.

Sennen had a smirk on his face as he looked at the Demon. "You can't take any of my blood can you?" He chuckled, still laying on the floor but only looking over at the demon that lay beside him. "I don't get it, why can you just eat me for goodness sake, gobble me up like the demon you are!"

He rolled over so that he was sitting on the demon's stomach, holding his arm above the male's mouth. "If you continue like this you'll probably die anyway so take the blood..." He mumbled, placing it to the demon's lips and squeezing the wound lightly so that it was easier to drink the blood.

"I can't hurt you, and aparantly, taking blood from you is the same as hurting you," he groaned, the pain slowly receded from his head and he swallowed. HIs mouth was full of water. "I can't kill you because of the binding, if I kill you, or you kill me, we both die," he said.

Damien stretched out his forked tongue towars the hunter's arm as he lowered it towards him, and even though his pride told him not too, he drank hungrily from the blood that was offered to him. It felt like it filled his entire being and his stomach stopped screaming for nourishment, he didn't think blood had ever tasted this good before. Maybe it was just the hunger.

Sennen giggled at the sight below him, a demon that was drinking his blood like a needy new born child. He quite liked the feeling really, but he himself was starting to feel a tiny bit drowzy. Perhaps this demon was drinking a little too much of his blood.

"That's enough now, mister.." He breathed out as he tried to pull his arm away from the demon's mouth but in the end he couldn't. "Mister demon, let go!.." Sennen tried once more to pry away his arm but had no luck in his task.

Damien was a bit too muddled by his hunger to react when he saw him go paler. A part of his demon self wanted to keep going until there wasn't any left, even though that would surely be his own death as well.

The demon had to admit he liked the small amount of fear he could see as he couldn't get his arm loose. Slowly but surely his binding mark was starting to hurt, and he was forced to let go of his arm. He licked his lips with his forked tongue and lay still under the human sitting on his stomach. He was strong enough to throw him off, but he would rather not have the pain of the binding again.

Sennen took a few deep breaths after he took his arm away from the hungry demon, he rubbed his arm lightly to wipe away some of the blood that had spread across his arm. He was relieved to have his arm back to himself once again but he didn't make any effort to get off of the demon afterwards.

Sennen slowly got up and yawned, stumbling a bit on his feet. He was angry at himself for actually letting a demon drink his blood though if he didn't he would be hirting much more than he was at the moment. Something told him that this demon was going to be a lot of trouble if he ever got hungry again...

Damien had to give a little smirk at the hunter, his disgruntled face amused him. But then the reality of the rest of the situation came back to him. There wasn't any way to break this binding before one of them died. Not that he knew of anyway, and he felt as if he would know if there was.

Damien stood up when he was released by the human, streching his muscles and his tail. He made sure his three ribbons were firmly in place on his tail, and scratched his head. Surely someone else must have done this before... It wasn't possible that he was the only one who was stupid and bumbling enough..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back