Demon Vs. Hunter (Ducktard & EvanLovesYou)

"Mmyes," I suppose, Damien said, getting rid of his thick sweater and lying down on the bed and yawning. He didn't want the human to sleep on the floor either, he felt that would have the same effect as them sleeping in different rooms... Somehow

Damien found it strange, he wasn't used to wanting this kind of thing, like warmth and closeness... He wanted to blame the binding again but it just didn't seem viable.

Sennen smiled and layed down next to Damien, he played with the edge of his shirt and eventually an awkward silence gathered in the air. He sighed before rolling over onto his side to face the demon.

"I guess I should move to the other end of the bed, huh?" Sennen suggested with a quiet laugh before sitting up and practically crawling to the end of the bed and laying there instead.

Damien peered at Sennen's toes for a bit after he turned around. Human feet were quite different from his claws, at the same time they had some similar traits. He himself only had four claws in the front, and a long sharp one on his heel.

The demon reached out and poked the underside of the hunter's foot gently with his pointy claw.

Sennen let out a girly giggle and snorted after trying to keep in the giggles. He instantly covered his mouth, pulling his knees to his chest in an attempt to make the demon stop touching his feet.

"It tickles, okay, and why did you touch my foot anyways?~" He blushed a light pink as he asked the awkward question, giggling quite a bit but he covered his mouth to stop him snorting again.

Damien gave a light shrug and told the truth. "I just wanted to see what would happen," he said, yawning and showing off his pointed teeth. He closed his eyes and made a sleepy muttering sound.

He tried to go to sleep, but he caught himself just listening for sounds from the other male in the bed, and confusing himself as to why

Sennen giggled before pulling the cover over the both of them and saying, "G'night Damien~" He yawned quietly and closed his eyes.

He couldn't sleep at first but he soon fell asleep and his giggles where silenced in exchange for soft breathing and a few yawns. "Night...." He mumbled, barely loud enough for anyone to hear and too muffled to understand.

Damien spent a bit more time just listening to his breathing. He didn't quite like how attached he was getting, he wasn't used to it either. He wasn't attached to anyone, not even his family, and this just seemed so strange to him.

Eventually he too fell asleep though, a dreamless sleep, only filled with some kind of.. Fuzzy feeling

Sennen woke early in the morning and sat up before lazily getting out of bed. He looked over at the demon that looked as though he was sleeping and smiled, leaning over to gently nudge Damien.

"Rise and shine! It's morning mister demon and you have to get going, I only said you could stay the night no longer so get up get changed and get out~" He practically sang as he stripped away the bed cover and giggled as he threw it on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien murmered when he woke up, and grumbled annoyed. He kept his eyes tightly shut and continued to grumble, to show Sennen he didn't want to wake up.

He shot together into the fetal position as the covers were stripped away and opened one eye. "What do you mean 'get going' We're bound together, I can't leave," Damien said, his eyes narrow.

"Of course you can leave, just cause we are bound together doesn't m-- Wait... Ugh I guess you do have to stay here... Well... Uhm.. Make your own food and don't touch my coffee machine, it's mine and mine only~" Sennen giggled and placed the cover back over Damien, knowing that the demon wasn't as intent as him to wake up.

Sennen started to take off his clothes until he was only in his boxers before looking around the room for something to wear for the day. He just wanted a pair of jeans and a hoodie or something but right now he could only see a girly light blue sweater and a pair of violet shorts that he had washed a few nights ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well So-rry," Damien said, chidlish complaint in his voice. He lay back, ready to sleep, but changed his mind and shot up into sitting position, spotting Sennen searching for clothes in his underwear.

"Tch~" He said, chuckling slightly and looking at the other male. He couldn't remember where he had put his own sweater either, but he didn't really mind too much.

Sennen sighed when he gave in to the fact he had to wear the only clothes he had actually washed. He lazily walked over to them and put them on, frowning at the outfit he was dressed in.

"What are you laughing at, huh!?" He squealed, laughing nearer the end. "You can't find your clothes either! Laugh at yourself, not me" He smirked and crossed his arms and looked down at the extremely short shorts he was wearing.

Damien gave a devious laugh. "Cute shorts~" he singsonged, getting up and after a short while locating his sweater, and pulled it over his head. He checked his tail and made sure to tighten his ribbons around the base, the middle and the end to make sure they sat properly, and stretched out.

"Really cute shorts~" He repeated laughing again, sticking his forked tongue out at the hunter deviously.

"Shaddap... You're not the one wearing them..." Sennen grumbled, a light blush growing on his cheeks as he looked away from the demon. He blushed even more when Damien said it the second time. "I said shush"

He looked in his drawers for a pair of socks and soon found a pair of pink knee high socks with purple hearts on them. "Don't you dare say anything, mister demon, I'm giving you a house with no rent fee, be grateful"

Damien gave another chuckle and stuck his tongue out again. The socks were even better than the shorts. He thought they were really adorable, and he didn't like that he thought so... What did he think that for? He only looked fuddled for a moment before he shrugged.

"Those socks are even cuter~" he said, grinning at the hunter. He liked making him blush. "And besides, you could try throwing me out all you want I still wouldn't be able to leave, so I don't have to be greatful..."

Sennen was beginning to get a bit annoyed now, luckily enough he didn't have a knife with him but he did have a deoderant can that he could throw at the pesky demon. He grabbed it and threw it at the demon's arm with some amount of force.

"Don't push your luck, I have knives and guns and I am not afraid to use them!" He threatened, probably not seeming very intimidating due to his clothing but he narrowed his eyes and frowned to try looking scary.

Damien, being childish and rather dramatic, threw himself backwards on the bed and groaned in pretend-pain. "You evil monster!" he yelled childishly, then sitting up and grinning at him again.

"If you kill me, you'll die too~" he said, sticking his tongue out yet again, and partially wanting to jump-hug the hunter for looking so adorable.

"Well I guess I'll kill the both of us then" Sennen said after some amount of thinking, he knew he wouldn't actually kill either himself or the demon but he found the threat to seem rather realistic.

"Anyways, I need to make breakfast so this conversation is over" He said before yawning quietly and walking out of he room, he padded down the steps and into his small kitchen. Today felt like a pancake day to Sennen so he put on his frilly pink apron that he always wore when he cooked before getting the ingredients from the fridge.

Damien sat left in Sennen's bed, a pouty look on his face. For some reason it wasn't as fun to annoy him when he reacted like that. He got up from the bed and began walking around Sennen's upstairs house

He was a demon after all, and he was curious as to see how humans lived. He'd been in houses before but then he was usually hiding and couldn't really look around much.

Sennen. ould hear the steps of Damien from downstairs as he cooked some of the pancakes and.placed them neatly on a plate. He walked into his dining room and put the plate down on the table, grabbinng two empty plates, two forks and two knives, laying them out on the table.

Sennen picked out a heart shaped bowl and poured some sugar into it before looking in the fruit bowl for two lemons, cutting them up and putting them on the plates also. He positioned the bowl in the center of the table so that it was easy for both of them to reach before calling out, "Mister demon I made you breakfast!~"

Damien was in the middle of studying some decorations when he was called down, and he hurried to run to the stairway, stopping at the top and looking around there as well before walking down, following the smell of food in the air.

He entered the dining room and looked at Sennen, and then the food. It smelled really good though he was sure he hadn't tasted whatever it was before. "What's that?" he asked, tilting his head to the right.

"They are pancakes, are you going to eat them or did I just cook for myself?" Sennen giggled quietly and sat down next to the chair he wanted Damien to sit in.

Sennen leaned over to get the sugar, sprinkling it over a pancake that he'd put on his plate. "Look, you pick up a pancake, sprinkle some sugar over it and then squeeze a lemon over it. Simple, right?" He explained as he squeezed a lemon over the pancake, licking the remaining juice off of his hand.

Damien's eyes flickered from Sennen to the pancakes a couple of times, before he decided to sit down in front of the empty plate and do as Sennen instructed him to.

After doing that, he stared at the pancake for a bit, and then took a bite, chewing. He really liked it, and he ate rather quickly. "Mmm~" he said cheerily.

"You like it?~" Sennen asked with a smile as he finished off his pancakes and licked the fork. He laughed lightly at the demon's reaction to the taste of the pancakes.

"You are one odd creature mister demon, everyone knows what pancakes are even if you aren't human" Sennen laughed again before saying, "But then again, demons only eat and drink blood don't they? I wonder if they bite your neck like vampires~" He giggled at his own theory and took both of their plates, standing up onlt now realising he was still wearing the girly pink apron.

"We can drink from necks, but then people usually die," he said, shrugging and grabbing another pancake, munching it happily. "I like pancakes~" he then added, chewing.

When Sennen took the plates, he looked at his apron, blinking at him. "Aaaaaaaaw~" He said, grinning at the hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back