Demon Vs. Hunter (Ducktard & EvanLovesYou)

"You're a stupid little demon... Do you not have a way of taking this binding thing away? You are a creature of the under world, aren't you? You should know these things..." Sennen pulled his scarf back up over his nose once again and brushed his hair aside, frowning slightly at the binding mark that was still in the skin of his hand.

He felt like today would be the last time he would properly speak to the demon, perhaps he would just nod and shake his head to avoid any more of this binding nonsense. He leant down and pulled one of his knives from the ground with some amount of force before spinning it in his hand out of boredom, not all too aware of the small cuts it was making in his hand.

"There isn't any way to break the binding," Damien said between gritted teeth. And of all people to accidentally bind himself to it had to be this.. jerk. His life was bound to be a series of frustrating events and headbutting with this human... What a fate. And if they ever met any other demons, he would be ridiculed! And if this hunter wanted to keep being a hunter, and Damien didn't see why not, they were sure to meet some. He supposed he could at least feel better since the demons they did meet would at least be killed, despite probably laughing at him while being killed...

Damien frowned and let himself fall back to the ground, face first in a pile of leaves. It was so unfair!

Sennen frowned. Great... Just great. For his whole life he would have to live with a demon that he didn't even know the name of, he probably wasn't setting a good first impression of himself, usually Sennen wasn't this much of a jerk.

Sennen sighed, he hated looking like a total d**che bag though it was something he would often do. Usually he was sweet and shy and to top it all off, childish, but today he just wasn't feeling it at all! Maybe it was the weather?... "I'm sorry... I'm being rude... My name is Sennen Carter and I would like the honor of knowing your name aswell.." He said quietly behind his scarf, wantin to make a better impression of himself.

The demon turned his face towards the hunter when he spoke. He was speaking to him now, and his tone had changed. Damien wondered if it was a trick, but what would a trick help anything right now?

Damien sat back up, brushing leaves off himself. "...Sennen, huh..." Damien said, his voice hesitant. "I'm Damien. Damien Black," he paused, feeling a bit sorry for himself. "I'm named after a mighty arch-demon. I couldn't be further from living up to the name," he mumbled. He shook his head. He shouldn't be showing insecurity, he was a demon!

Sennen giggled slightly at Damiens mumbling and nodded along with his words. He liked the name Damien but of course, he wasn't going to say that to the demon.

He decided to stay silent, intent on staying quiet this time. Sennen took a moment to look at the binding mark on his hand and wondered how long it would be there for, surely he could find a way to break the binding between them...

Damien was quiet for a long while. He was just sort of sulking in his own failure, while the cold of the night slowly crept in on him. "Well... Are we going to stay out here in the forest all night?" He asked the human, standing up and trying to warm himself by rubbing his arms with his hands.

Damien didn't have a home on earth, and usually just snuck into houses and slept in their closets or under their beds. It wasn't always very comfortable but at least it was warm.

Sennen shook his head, starting to walk away in the direction of his home. He didn't give any signal for Damien to follow him he just expected for the demon to folllow. He didn't look back once at Damien just continued walking towards his small house of which he lived alone in.

Inside his house were pink heart shaped lights that were strung across all of the walls to give it a cute feeling. There were heart shaped pillows on the chairs and the floor was painted a baby pink, maybe it was girly but Sennen liked it very much.

Damien eventually had to follow Sennen, as their bounding kept them together. Not that he minded so much, he'd rather not freeze outside in the forest. He walked after him, far behind. He didn't like not knowing quite where he had people.

The inside of the hunter's house baffled him. He had never imagined it to look like this, and it changed his perception of the hunter entirely. He didn't know weather or not he found it incredibly stupid or sort of cute. The conflict made him unable to react in either direction. At least it was warm in there.

"Do you want a drink mister demon?~" Sennen asked quietly, taking off his scarf and coat to reveal a white sweater with little cat faces printed on it. He pointed to one of the seats, offering Damien to sit down.

He hung his coat across one of the chairs before pushing his hair away from his eyes with a shy smile. He took his shoes off and placed them in the corner of the room before looking back over to the demon a.d waiting for an answer.

Damien looked at Sennen curiously. It was so strange to him that he seemed to be this.. Oddly cute person in reality when he had seemed so different outside. Though everyone would probably seem different outside in the cold dark forest he supposed..

Damien sat down in the seat he was offered and looked quizzically around. "Uhm. Sure, thanks," he said, continuing to peer around the room.

Sennen nodded and rushed into his small kitchen and grabbed a mug and placed it by the kettle, turning it on and putting a few teaspoons of cocoa powder in the mug. He smiled and peered through the doorway to check on the curious demon, making sure he wasn't doing anything bad.

After a minute or so the kettle finished boiling the water and poured it into the mug, stiring it before picking up the mug. He walked back into the lounge and held out the mug for Damien to take.

Damien just kept peering around the room. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all... Maybe. He was still feeling a bit sour over the whole thing, because it was quite the mistake to make, but... Weeping over spilled milk never helped anyone.

Damien took the mug from Sennen, sniffing the liquid and tasting it tentatively with his forked tongue, while his tail whipped back and fort, very cat-like. He was satisfied with the drink and took a sip. "Thanks.." he said

Sennen nodded with a smile, sitting on the chair which he had placed his coat. He watched curiously as the demon drank the hot chocolate he had made, he was surprised that Damien even took the drink and didn't throw it back out of suspision.

"Do you want something to eat?~" Sennen offered quietly as he crossed his legs over and put his hands on his knees in a girly way. "I have cookies that I made in the morning, they're in the shape of stars and hearts..." He mumbled, a light pink blush appearing on his cheeks as he looked away from Damien, acting sweet and innocent.

Damien wondered if he was witnessing a very odd act, or if this guy was really like this. It made him seem very sweet and innocent.. Despite the way he had been acting earlier. He continued to sip his hot chocolate, it tasted good. That was aso all of the effect it could really have on him.

"Well... You let me have some blood earlier, so I'm not really hungry, but I'm sure I could eat some," he said, not feeling like disappointing the human for some reason. Maybe the binding had something to do with it. Maybe that was also the reason he felt it was cute that the hunter blushed in front of him.

"Okay well I'll get some for you, cookies, not blood..." Sennen mumbled, standing up again and walking back into the kitchen to collect the cookies for Damien.

He walked back into the lounge with the plate of cookies on the coffee table and smiled at the demon that sat infront of him. "Help your self, I hope you like vannila~" Sennen giggled quietly and handed a cookie to Damien, brushing his hand against the Damien's hand lightly.

Damien looked after the hunter. If he continued being nice like this he supposed their binding wouldn't be too bad... Maybe.. Well it sounded kind of stupid, but maybe they could be friends? Damien shook his head. He was so odd sometimes, he was a bloody demon what did he need friends for?

Damien took the cookie from him, feeling the light brush of his hand against his. He noticed he wanted it to last longer, but he said nothing and put the cookie in his mouth, just kind of nibbling at the end. Damien liked sweet things, they were his second favorite things after raisins.

Sennen yawned a little bit, walking over to the baby pink curtains and shutting them. "It's late so I'm going to sleep... G'night mister demon~" He smiled and gave a little wave before walking out of the room.

Sennen walked up the stairs and to his room where he decided to change his clothes into night wear. He chose a pair of bomber shorts and an XXL shirt with 'Jeffree Star' printed on it. He yawned once more before running his hand through his hair, rubbing his eyes after.

Damien glanced after him as he walked up the stairs. He sat alone downstairs for a bit, but he did not like it. There was something wrong, the room was too empty, the faucet was dripping, the clock was ticking too loudly. He wanted to be upstairs with the hunter.

This binding must be driving me a little nuts, he thought to himself, shifting positons in the chair until he slipped off it and onto the floor. Eventually he decided to follow Sennen upstairs, quietly sneaking up. He wasn't sure why, it wasn't as if he thought he had forgotten he was there or anything.

Sennen heard the quiet footsteps nearing the door of his room but he decided to ignore them, looking around his room at the many pictures of Jeffree star and Kellin Quinn. He started to giggle quietly when he thought about why the demon had followed him upstairs, he stood up and walked to his bedroom door.

"Are you lonely mister demon?" He asked quietly whilst opening the door for the demon, a light blush on his cheeks. He giggled and rubbed his eyes again, the shirt pulling up a little bit even though it still covered his shorts.

Damien wasn't sure what he had expected, the guy was a hunter after all, but he was a tad disappointed he hadn't managed to sneak without him catching him. But he supposed it didn't really matter, he still wasn't sure why he was sneaking.

"Maybe," he said, appearing aloof and peering up to the roof. The hunter looked cute in his nightclothes. He wasn't aware bindings made demons feel like this... Maybe it wasn't the bindings. He was sort of confused.

Sennen looked over at his bed and giggled. "Silly mister demon, I only have one bed~" He said quietly whilst moving out of the way of the door so that Damien could walk in. "But I can sleep on the couch downstairs and you can sleep in here mister demon"

He smiled at Damien and brushed the bed cover down so that it was flat and put the pillows back in place, making sure it looked alright. Sennen stepped towards the door, eyeing the demon curiously and wondering why he had decided to join him in his room.

Damien looked around the room, and at Sennen, around the room again and back at him. He blinked a couple of times. "It's kind of a moot point though, I'd still be alone weather we switch places or not," he said quietly.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and looked at the hunter. It was hard to assess what he was feeling right now. But he knew it wouldn't make much of a difference weather Damien slept up here or down there. "I can take the couch in that case, doesn't really matter."

"Well I don't want to make you sleep on the couch, that wouldn't be a very nice sleep... But if you're going to be lonely then why don't I sleep up here?" Sennen offered, speaking a bit louder.

He didn't mind sleeping here with the demon, it's not like it would harm him so why not? Sennen sat beside Damien and smiled with a little giggle. "I didn't think a demon would feel such an emotion as lonliness~"

"Well, I do feel lonely sometimes," Damien said. "Despite being a demon." He had felt lonely before, usually when he spent a lot of time on his own in outskirts of town. He didn't really see other demons that often, and usually they would be stronger and brag more than he would, leaving him feeling mediocre and left out.

Damien stretched his arms and yawned deeply. He felt better that he had offered for them to stay in the same room.

Sennen giggled lightly and stood up slowly, looking at Damien with a smile. "I guess we're going to have to top&tail? Unless you'd like me to sleep on the floor?~"

He didn't mind sleeping on the floor but at the same time he kind of wanted to sleep next to Damien, to have the warmth and maybe to be cuddled closely.... But that surely wouldn't happen, he was a demon, a cold hearted creature from hell that would never feel a kind emotion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back