Demon Vs. Hunter (Ducktard & EvanLovesYou)

Damien stared at Sennen for a while, not getting his brain kicked properly into gear. He was about to answer yes, when his cheeks flushed and he turned pouty.

"M-most certainly not!" he said, huffily. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "A-anyway! The store, where?"

"If you say so~" Sennen sang, turning around and walking before skipping again. "The store is just ahead, do you want anything in particular?~"

He didn't turn around during any of his speech but he did stop skipping. "I finally have someone that can reach the top shelf for me!~ Oh goodie goodie!!" He giggled, smiling brightly and skipping again with his hands behind his back.

Damien just shrugged, not really knowing what his choices were for something particular. He watched Sennen, wondering weather or not he was pretending to be that sweet or if he really was.

Then, suddenly he remembered something. "...Raisins?" he said hopefully. He loved raisins.

"Raisins? A bit of an odd choice but alright I don't mind!~" Sennen giggled as he approached the store.

"Here it is!" He called out for Damien to hear, running to the line of shopping trolley, putting a pound in the box and taking one out. "Only I push the trolly, not you! Sowwie mister demon but I don't like inexperienced shoppers~"

"Fine, not like I wanted to push it anyways," Damien said, looking excitedly at the raisins. Oh he just couldn't wait to have some! They were delightful. He had discovered them while hiding a cupboard once.

He watched as Sennen picked out other things and wondered what they were, but didn't ask.

"Okay... Raisins! Found them mister demon!~" Sennen called out, grabbing the bag of raisins and putting them in the trolley before pushing it forward.

He only needed things for lunch and dinner so he decided to go to the fresh counters where they sold fresh fish and other meats. "Do you like chicken? Or would you prefer fish? I can make sushi for you aswell?~" Sennen asked Damien as his eyes ran across the different foods.

Damien didn't know what Sushi meant. He didn't really enjoy fish and he wasn't that well versed in human dishes. He didn't want to show his ignorance though. "Chicken is good," he said, shrugging.

His tail was whipping slowly back and forth and he peered around at the people in the store. He felt they were staring at him and he didn't like it

"Alrighty!~ I'll make something with chicken for dinner then~" Sennen nodded before leaning over the counter and asking the woman for a fresh salmon and chicken. "May I have one fresh salmon and one whole chicken please~"

The lady nodded and picked both from the counter, wrapping them up in some sort of grease paper and putting them in seperate bags. Sennen payed that food there and then, it would be cheaper than buying it at the checkouts and not being fresh would be disgusting.

Damien continued to follow Sennen around the store. It was quite boring, the Demon thought, though he supposed it was nescesarry. He was still imagining eating those raisins...

He yawned and looked narrowly down at a child who passed, staring at him. What was it staring at? He flicked his forked tongue out as they passed and looked ahead.

Sennen soon payed for everything in the shoppin trolley and the pair were instantly walking out of the shopping store with baga instead of the trolley. Of course, he made Damien carry four of the bags whilst he carried one that only had bags of crisps inside.

"So, do you like shopping? I love it, it's so fun~" Sennen giggled, taking the raisins out of one of the bags opening the raisin bag. "I'll give you raisins when you are a good demon, nof when you're bad!" He told the demon, putting a handful straight into Damien's mouth.

"It's boring," Damien shrugged, feeling rather duped that he had to carry most everything, and that couldn't be fair now could it?

He chewed in a mixture of joy and annoyance when he was given the raisins, and tried to clear out of his mouth as fast as possible, so that he could speak "Hey!" He exclaimed, outraged. "I am not your pet you can't treat me like some dog!"

Sennen huffed as he put the other bag on Damien's wrist and crossed his arms afterwards. "I have you know that the bag I was carrying was heavy compared to the ones you're holding! I'm not very stong!~"

He placed a finger on his lips innocently, striking a girly pose as he giggled and leaned up to kiss Damien again before thanking him. "Thanks for being strong mister demom!~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien looked befuddled and blinked at Sennen. What on earth was this person doing to him? It had to be some kind of other magic, something to trick him.. He didn't know what, but something... Because he wasn't feeling right, he was flattered by this human's words, and he shouldn't be!

"Uhm... Yeah.." he muttered, feeling confused as his cheeks flushed when he was kissed again. What was going on?

"Don't blush mister, I'm only seeing how demon's react to certain things and can't help but carry on kissing you to see your reaction~" Sennen giggled as he stepped away, skipping towards his small house.

Sennen was being honest, he did love the demon's reaction but part of him did still want to kiss Damien not just for that reason...

Damien felt angry that that was in fact the reason Sennen gave for it. He didn't understand why he felt anry about it, but for now it was enough to know that he was. He frowned, following behind the hunter.

"I was just surprised, that's all!" he said, raising his nose to the sky.

"Right!" Sennen nodded and giggled, opening the door to his house and waiting for Damien to follow. "Y'know, mister demon, I've been wondering about something" He said slowly as he sat on the door step and looked into Damien's eyes with a sweet smile.

"Would you rather me call you Damien or Mister Demon?~" He asked and a little giggle followed shortly after as he waited for a reply.

Damien followed into the house, mulling over thoughts of confusion in his head. He'd imagine himself more hostile in this kind of situation... But he guessed he was just... Not much of a demon. This made him frown.

"Damien," He answered Sennen, getting a bit tired of being called 'Mister'. It kind of made him feel like a child. "...What should I call you?" He asked hesitatntly.

"You can call me anything you like, even Princess~" Sennen giggled as he stood up and shut the front door. "C'mon Damien~~ Lets put away the shopping, together~~" Sennen teased in a voice so sweet it was sickly.

He skipped into the kitchen and pulled himself up onto the counter as he waited for Damien. "I'm the deepest cut, I'm the deepest wound, I'm the deepest lie you ever told" He sang to himself, kicking his legs back and forth.

Damien followed Sennen to the kitchen, deciding silently that he would indeed call him Princess since he had been silly enough to say so. Things were getting a bit too sweet for him now.

"Where does everything go, then?" Damien said, picking up something from the bag and looking quizzically at the singing hunter.

"Well, cereals, crisps and other salty and dry things go in the cupboards, meats go in the fridge or the freezer, cheese and milk and other dairy stuff also goes in the fridge. And confectionaries go in the smallest cupboard" Sennen said, stopping his singing to hum intead.

Sennen like Damien, he seemed a bit cold hearted but friends were built for withstanding cockiness and sarcastic comments anyways. "Are we friends, Damien? Or do you still not like me for being a hunter?~" He asked in the cutest voice he could manage and gave Damien puppy dog eyes to make it even harder for him to say they weren't friends.

Damien tried his best to figure out what he meant, but he wasn't quite well wandered in human kitchens. He put things where he thought they went, and opened the raisins, munching a few.

He looked at Sennen, his face a bit locked and heavy with him trying to think trough what he said. "I c-can't be friends with a human," the demon said with some difficulty.

Sennen's smile disappeared, a frown replacing it and he glared at the demon that stood in front of him. "Okay then, if that's the case you can do everything for yourself from now on, this human isn't going to help you!" He huffed, jumping off the counter a smirking at Damien before walking to his living room.

Sennen Sat down on the over sized armchair and grabbed his pink reading glasses before grabbing his favourite yaoi manga, Junjou Romantica, and reading it. He ignored everything around him, intent on being a stubborn boy that would always get his way no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien looked after Sennen with a puzzled look. Why was he upset? He hadn't seemed to like him to begin with, and the whole question had just seemed to be something he said to tease him anyway. He looked at him from the opening of the door, before shrugging and going back into the kitchen again.

He sat down on the floor, and continued eating raisins. He didn't understand his own emotions, his own feelings, and he sure as hell didn't understand what on earth Sennen was thinking and feeling. He didn't know why but Damien was feeling bad, but he didn't know the reason so he didn't know how to fix it. So he ate raisins, and it helped a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back