• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer - Slayers of the Branch

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SPOILERS AHEAD, PLEASE HAVE WATCHED/READ UP TO MUGEN TRAIN OR BEYOND

Taking place during the de-railing of the Infinity Train, demons have begun to take a toll on Japan. Not only the underlings of Muzan Kibutstuji, but in other areas as well. And after the massacre of many lower ranked Demon Slayers on Mount Natagumo, the Corp decides that many more prominent and taught slayers should be part of the Corp, and not just any old shmuck. Thus, more powerful and versatile demons have been brought to Fujikasane Mountain to filter more and more participants from becoming Mizunoto.

You have survived Final Selection. Perhaps it was on a whim, or fought for, or even just plain luck, but none of that matters now. You and a handful of other participants are the only survivors, and after finishing initiation, you receive surprising news; This batch of recruits would not be part of the main Corp, but instead underlings of a 'Branch' of the Corp, which focuses on a different tangent of demons and mysteries. Away from the struggle against Kibutsuji and the Twelve Kizuki, a new batch of demonic entities are terrorizing areas of the Taisho era, all under a new evil that has begun to spread their own heinous deeds to children across the continent.

Will you take up the blade against this black heart of Japan?
Or will you fall short and become nothing but another number of deaths?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notes and Rules
  • While I'm not looking for novella's, I'd like any possible participants to have quality in each post. I don't really care for the paragraph rule, and follow the 'Quality over Quantity' rule instead.
  • While the summary above does focus on the Slayers mainly, the role of a lower tier Demon is also available if one were to ask.
  • Romance follows all RPNation Rules, and thus is obviously allowed.
  • All other RPN Rules apply as well.
  • A maximum of two characters are allowed, but not required.
  • If you have any questions, you're always free to ask!

A Demon Slayer RP? Count me in!

Question: Is it possible for our characters to die? If so, will it just happen based on our character's choices, or will it be worked out between us and the GM ahead of time?

A Demon Slayer RP? Count me in!

Question: Is it possible for our characters to die? If so, will it just happen based on our character's choices, or will it be worked out between us and the GM ahead of time?
Characters will be able to die, and kind of a mix of the two. Combat is obviously a central aspect, and while many beginning opponents aren’t deadly, I’ve devised to (hopefully) challenge the player into thinking about moves and story choices (though narrative choices are even less likely of immediate death), but if you think your character or characters backstory should affect the story, please, DM all you’d like and we can concoct something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back