• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom demon slayer or haikyuu roleplay?

Minteafresh

Hello ! So as the title says, I'm looking for a demon slayer or haikyuu roleplay. I do oc x oc and my oc will be male. I want someone who can do third person and is fairly descriptive. Not like a whole essay or anything, but a couple of sentences. If you don't want to start the roleplay, I can. Anyway, I have some ideas for both roleplays but their half baked. I'm also a minor so if that makes you uncomfortable then don't dm me. Also, please be on to reply at least once a day. I'm on fairly often on my computer so I'd prefer someone who doesn't reply like once a week or something.

for the demon slayer roleplay on of their missions, Muse B runs into Muse A and assumes that their the demon they need to kill but there's actually another. Muse A makes the proposal that if they help Muse B kill the actual demon, then Muse B won't kill them. And maybe along the way they end up traveling with eachother. I actually already have a character sheet for this, and will be playing Muse A(the demon)

For the haikyuu roleplay I don't have much of a idea. Maybe a manager x player on the team. I kinda have a oc that's rather quiet and likes games. Kinda like kenma. I was thinking about mixing omegaverse into it, but that's optional. My oc could work as either a alpha or omega so whatever floats ya boat. Like I said, there's not much of a plot for this one, but we can easily figure it out. My oc will also be the manager.

Edit: I officially have character sheets for both of em!​

Last edited:
Hello ! So as the title says, I'm looking for a demon slayer or haikyuu roleplay. I do oc x oc and my oc will be male. I want someone who can do third person and is fairly descriptive. Not like a whole essay or anything, but a couple of sentences. If you don't want to start the roleplay, I can. Anyway, I have some ideas for both roleplays but their half baked. I'm also a minor so if that makes you uncomfortable then don't dm me. Also, please be on to reply at least once a day. I'm on fairly often on my computer so I'd prefer someone who doesn't reply like once a week or something.

for the demon slayer roleplay on of their missions, Muse B runs into Muse A and assumes that their the demon they need to kill but there's actually another. Muse A makes the proposal that if they help Muse B kill the actual demon, then Muse B won't kill them. And maybe along the way they end up traveling with eachother. I actually already have a character sheet for this, and will be playing Muse A(the demon)

For the haikyuu roleplay I don't have much of a idea. Maybe a manager x player on the team. I kinda have a oc that's rather quiet and likes games. Kinda like kenma. I was thinking about mixing omegaverse into it, but that's optional. My oc could work as either a alpha or omega so whatever floats ya boat. Like I said, there's not much of a plot for this one, but we can easily figure it out. My oc will also be the manager.

Edit: I officially have character sheets for both of em!​

Heya! Is the demon slayer rp still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back