• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer OC RP

I have been super busy with work and life so i'll try to have the IC page up by tonight if not tomorrow, stay tuned guys!

If you would like to make a Demon feel free!
Are demon characters permitted or just slayers?
If they are a demon will they be good like Nezuko? And if so will they have someone to them that I'd like Tanjiro to Nezuko. Or are you making an evil one. I think one like Nezuko is the only way to have a character that would interact with most of our characters on a regular basis. Also an evil one would be against us which risks them dying. :⁰ sorry I'm rambling lol, just wondering what we had in mind for this.

If they are a demon will they be good like Nezuko? And if so will they have someone to them that I'd like Tanjiro to Nezuko. Or are you making an evil one. I think one like Nezuko is the only way to have a character that would interact with most of our characters on a regular basis. Also an evil one would be against us which risks them dying. :⁰ sorry I'm rambling lol, just wondering what we had in mind for this.
Well its up to them they could make someone like Nezuko, so they could have regular interactions. OR they could play as more than one character if they want to choose the Evil Demon route. And yes there could be possibility of deaths, but before anyone dies. I'd like to have all interacting parties come to a census and agreement on outcomes and that sorts. Also i didn't think of that so thanks for pointing that out!

Although Demon Slayer OCs are closed anyone interested in playing as a Demon later on as a canon or OC demon for the Twelve Demon Moons. Pls PM ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back