• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor

Welcome to the Corps!

Le Goon

Birth is a curse and existence is pain!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
wp4445434.jpg
(Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and any related characters belong to Koyoharu Gotouge)

"The Demon Slayer Corps. We number in the hundreds. An organization completely unrecognized by the government. Since ancient times, we have existed to hunt down demons." - Sankoji Urokodaki

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Demons; beings of pure malice, hatred and chaos. Known for consuming human flesh without a second thought and causing destruction wherever they are; Demons have been a bane to humanity for thousands of years. In an effort to combat the rise in demon attacks, a secret society was formed to fight back against the Demon scourge that had continually plagued humans.

The Demon Slayer Corps, demon-hunters dedicated to purging the world of Demon kind and whose goal is to bring everlasting peace to a world free of demons. Completely unrecognized by the government, The Corps was founded by the Ubuyashiki family and operated in total secrecy, so to the common folk that they served, they were nothing, but mere myths and stories told to young children. Fighting Demons in the shadows, all the while the public remained blissfully unaware of the monsters in the night and the hunters that fought against them. While the threat of Demons loomed in Japan, it soon became clear that other parts of the world would soon be plagued by the demon scourge.

All over the world, enclaves of Demons led by other Demon Progenitors began emerging, attacking human settlements and continually spreading like a disease across the land. Taking notice of this and to protect the world from further destruction, The Ubuyashiki family and The Demon Slayer Corps began to establish branches across different continents, in an effort to control the tide of oncoming demons, and thus the Demon Slayer Branches were formed. These branches are: The North American Branch, The Latin American Branch, The European Branch, The African Branch, The Australian Branch, and The Asian Branch which was established by Japan; Each of the 6 branches specialized in combating the demons that had plagued their continents with a variety of different Breathing techniques and Nichirin weapons. And help also came from an unexpected source: several groups of humans who had been turned into Demons were able to resist Muzan’s control and their urge to consume human flesh, but they had also become immune to the biggest weakness that Demons have thanks to their mixed human-demon blood; Sunlight. This new species of demon with free will of their own and sunlight-resistance would come to be known as Junsuina Akuma or “Pure Demons”.

At first, The Corps and its various Branches did not trust the Junsuina Akuma as these demons were seen as a ploy used by the Demon enclaves as new means of destroying them. But through some time and insight through The Ubuyashiki family, these “Pure Demons” wanted nothing more than to take revenge on the creatures that had ruined their human lives and to ensure that nobody else suffered the fate that had been inflicted on them. With the trust that The Corps and the Junsuina Akuma had built, they soon joined the ranks of the Demon Slayers, using custom Nichirin weapons and their Blood Demon Arts to fight again against the Demon hordes that plagued the world. Some of these Junsuina Akuma would rise through the ranks to become Hashiras in their respective countries and even formed relationships with humans, which brought together the best of both species and allowed them to pass on their powerful Blood Demon Arts through generations.

Yet even with the power of the Breathing techniques and their Junsuina Akuma allies at their disposal, The Demon Slayers were also pushed to the brink and many Slayers perished in their fight against the demons. And in time, their struggle would come to a close. In the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji; the King of Demons and the Demon Slayers Corps, Muzan was vanquished at long last.

It seemed that the Demons were doomed to slow extinction now that their progenitor Muzan was gone, yet while other Demon Progenitors existed around the world, none were able to compare to the power that Kibutsuji once wielded. The Demon Slayers were able to keep the small various factions that remained in check and for the first time in a thousand years the world was at peace. Demons soon faded into myth and the Slayers that fought them became unsung heroes in their untold history…

But 100 years later; it would seem that demons may not have been merely myths to begin with…Demon attacks have started to become more frequent and more organized. But it would also seem that these Demons are evolving; with their weakness to sunlight having been removed, they are now able to attack cities in broad daylight. It would seem that a new Demon Progenitor named the Devil Emperor leads these evolved demons and they are hell bent on destroying the Demon Slayer Corps and enslaving the human race. Under their leadership, the Demon factions from around the world are ready to lay siege to humanity and the Devil Emperor intends to finish what Muzan Kibutsuji started thousands of years ago.

It is now up to you; The newest generation of Demon Slayers and Junsuina Akuma to lead the fight against The Devil Emperor and the Demon hordes. Train yourselves to the fullest, improve your Breathing techniques, and master your Blood Demon Arts. After a thousand years, the Demon Slayers are once again going to war and the fate of the world lies in the palm of your hands. Good luck Slayers…and remember our mission “DESTROY ALL DEMONS!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is my first RP thread, so I hope you all enjoy <3
Just a few ground rules to be sure that everyone has a great time!
1: Don't harass fellow RP members for any reason and should that happen, you will be reported to Site Moderators
2: Treat fellow members with the utmost respect.
3: Run your characters by me so that they may be given the Le Goon Le Goon or Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead seal approval!
4: And just have fun and don't ruin the experience for others!
For any questions or concerns, you can PM me or our GM Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead
Thats all I have to say and welcome to the Kimetsu no Yaiba AU, The Rise of the Devil Emperor!

Last edited:
Corps Recruitment Paper
[Recruitment Info]

Name/Nickname:

Species: you may choose to be Human or Junsuina Akuma but if you have something else in mind just run it by me and I'll approve it if it fits into the world!

Age: How old is your Slayer? Can be under the age of 18 but the limit is 16 years of age. But you may make your Slayer older if you would like.

Experience: How experienced is your Slayer, how long have they been hunting demons? How many demons have they slain with their given experience? Your Slayers could have Tsuguko/Hashira levels of experience. Or you can make your Slayer a total newbie when it comes to killing demons, you decide!

Gender: you may put preferred pronouns for your Slayer alongside this section if you so choose!

Sexuality: If you don't feel comfortable filling this section out, you don't have to.

Country of Origin:

Demon Slayer Branch: depends on your country or origin: I.e., if your country of origin is France: then you belong The European Branch of the Corps

Family and Friends: Does your Slayer have people that they interact or have close relationships with?

Animal Familiar: What kind familiar do you have? Familiars serve as mean of Communication between Corps members and are otherwise your animal companions.

Personality: How does your Slayer act?

Appearance: What does your Slayer look like?

Breathing Technique(s) or Blood Demon Arts: What Breathing Style or Blood Demon Art does your Slayer use; it can be any of the 5 Breathing Styles that originated from the 1st Breathing technique; Sun Breathing. those 5 Styles being Flame, Water, Thunder, Stone, and Wind or it can be an existing Style that has branched from the 5 or one of your own creations so long as it correlates to one of the 5. As for Blood Demon Arts, you may get as creative as you would like and if you so choose you can mix Breathing Technique(s) or Blood Demon Arts together for powerful combos!

Nichirin Weapon(s) and colors: Weapons can be anything you so choose as long as Nichirin alloy is present in your weapon of choice, so go nuts! What color hue is your Nichirin Weapon(s)?

Fighting Style(s): What is your preferred method of fighting demons: do you like to strike from the shadows or take them head on? All up to you.

Strengths: What does your Slayer excel at?

Weaknesses: What does your Slayer struggle with the most?

Goals: What does your Slayer seek to achieve; this can be left vague for story purposes, or you can be expressive as you'd like

Backstory: Why did your Slayer join the Corps to begin with; Be as detailed as you would like

For further help if needed and for lore references! Breathing Styles
Please post Your Character Sheets here for organization! ->> Fandom - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; Rise of the Devil Emperor---Character Sheets
Join the OOC ->>> Fandom - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor (OOC)

Last edited:
1000 years after Muzan's death? What sort of setting is this going to be?

I’m certainly interested in something like this as well, but like IG, I am curious as to what the setting would be like. Since a thousand years from the point where demon slayer takes place (1912-1926), in a thousand years, it would be at the very least, 2912

[Recruitment Info]

Name/Nickname:

Species: you may choose to be Human or Junsuina Akuma but if you have something else in mind just run it by me and I'll approve it if it fits into the world!

Gender: you may put preferred pronouns for your Slayer alongside this section if you so choose!

Sexuality: If you don't feel comfortable filling this section out, you don't have to.

Country of Origin:

Demon Slayer Branch: depends on your country or origin: I.e., if your country of origin is France: then you belong The European Branch of the Corps

Personality: How does your Slayer act?

Appearance: What does your Slayer look like?

Breathing Technique(s) or Blood Demon Art: What Breathing Style or Blood Demon Art does your Slayer use; it can be any of the 5 Breathing Styles that originated from the 1st Breathing technique; Sun Breathing. those 5 Styles being Flame, Water, Thunder, Stone, and Wind or it can be a Style that has branched from the 5. You may also use Sun Breathing should you give a valid reason why your Slayer uses it as lore wise; it's a very rare breathing technique to master so only a few will be chosen by me to wield it. As for Blood Demon Arts; you may get as creative as you would like...Just try to not make your Art super OP...for the sake of the story T-T

Nichirin Weapon(s) and colors: Weapons can be anything you so choose as long as Nichirin alloy is present in your weapon of choice, so go nuts! What color hue is your Nichirin Weapon(s)?

Fighting Style(s): What is your preferred method of fighting demons: do you like to strike from the shadows or take them head on? All up to you.

Strengths: What does your Slayer excel at?

Weaknesses: What does your Slayer struggle with the most?

Goals: What does your Slayer seek to achieve; this can be left vague for story purposes, or you can be expressive as you'd like

Backstory: Why did your Slayer join the Corps to begin with; Be as detailed as you would like

For further help if needed and for lore references! Breathing Styles
I’m also tentatively interested; I also am curious about a character limit and the year discrepancy, like others have already mentioned.

Hm

Gonna drop a tentative interest. Is there any character limit?
You make 2 characters if you'd like! Say your main Slayer has a partner or sibling that they work with. But if it feels too difficult to manage 2 characters if you can just stick with one.

Questions
1000 years after Muzan's death? What sort of setting is this going to be?
Now that this was mentioned, I should have taken into account how far into the future 1000 years actually is, my bad! just for the sake me re-writing everything let's have the setting take place 100 years after Muzan's just so everyone doesn't get confused. Thanks for bring this up!

Questions
I’m certainly interested in something like this as well, but like IG, I am curious as to what the setting would be like. Since a thousand years from the point where demon slayer takes place (1912-1926), in a thousand years, it would be at the very least, 2912
I should have paid more attention to how long 1000 years actually is. Just for the sake me not having to re-write everything, let's have the setting take place 100 years after Muzan's death just so we can have a consistent setting.

Questions
I’m also tentatively interested; I also am curious about a character limit and the year discrepancy, like others have already mentioned.
Alrighty! let's kill 2 birds with one stone. For the sake of a consistent setting this story will take place 100 years after Muzan's death because 1000 was a lot further than I previously imagined and as for characters you may create 2 of them. Your second character can be a part of your main characters main backstory or they can work alongside them, like a sibling slayer duo or partner in crime so to speak! But you may stick with one character if that's what you would like. I hope this clears thing up.

Last edited:
Ah, make it in this thread?
I would probably make this in Character sheet thread but I am unsure how to make it as I still somewhat relatively new to this website T-T

I appreciate the help! Would it be automatically linked to the main thread would I have to do that manually?
You would need to input the url for the pages you want to link to when you make the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back