• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Blood War (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That would make a decent amount of sense, even despite the age gap they would probably done faux swordfighting or something similar. So that's a good idea!
Awesome! Lol, good thing your character is an ex-Demon Slayer too then!

I shall be getting up the IC thread most likely tomorrow following the first post!

So, your character is all set. Just a reminder that although your history of your character says he was hired into the Demon Slayer Corps. they're not as openly out there with hiring as they once were during modern times. They're still around, just much less well known.

God...why is finding face claims such a pain..lmao
I edited my post today.

Lol! I totally get that! I was planning on just going with thunder breathing myself but make up some new forms with it. But since I'm making up some new forms anyway, might as well go with my own breathing too
I'm planning to come up with at least one new breathing form, though! Gonna finish my character today, I have the backstory left to write.
By the way, are we going to have a Discord? Or will all communication happen in the OOC?

I edited my post today.
Ohh! Thank you for the heads up!

I'm planning to come up with at least one new breathing form, though! Gonna finish my character today, I have the backstory left to write.
By the way, are we going to have a Discord? Or will all communication happen in the OOC?
Ohh! Niceee, cant wait to see your character!
I was thinking of making a discord server, although dont know if y'all peeps want the server or prefer to have OOC here in threads?

I was thinking of making a discord server, although dont know if y'all peeps want the server or prefer to have OOC here in threads?
Whatever works mate, though if there is going to be a vote mine would be for a server.

Ohh! Thank you for the heads up!

Ohh! Niceee, cant wait to see your character!
I personally prefer Discord! But I guess we'll have to wait for the others. Some of them might not have Discord.

So just curious as there seems to be a mix of both at the moment...and until we get answers from everyone.
What ya guys say about using a mix of both? OOC on here and discord. I will relay all information from discord to here that is important and any important missed information here will also go to the discord?

So just curious as there seems to be a mix of both at the moment...and until we get answers from everyone.
What ya guys say about using a mix of both? OOC on here and discord. I will relay all information from discord to here that is important and any important missed information here will also go to the discord?
Sure! We can have a discord for the players that just wanna chat (that way, we don't end up spamming OOC) but important announcements will be made in RPN so no one misses it.

To those interested. Link is here for the server. --> [--x--]

Reminder:
Joining is NOT required. All important information will be relayed between the OOC thread as well as the server, so nothing stated in the server that is important will be missed here and vice versa.

--
The same link to the server will be posted on the first post of the first page of this thread.

Posted my character sheet, please let me know if there's anything I should change.
I'll still edit it later, just to fix grammar and stuff.

Wxnter Wxnter
Your character is all set with the reaction I've added.

Quite the interesting character I must say! Gets me curious as to whether or not Xiang's father might've known her since he was quite the businessman as well.

Wxnter Wxnter
Your character is all set with the reaction I've added.

Quite the interesting character I must say! Gets me curious as to whether or not Xiang's father might've known her since he was quite the businessman as well.
Thank you! And that would most likely be the case, since she runs a large company. The corporation would be well known in the country.

Hello all! I am finally back in my home state after a bunch of traveling, which means I finally get to work on my character. (It also means nauseating amounts of jet lag! yay!)

I plan on making a modern-day Nichirin blacksmith for the crew! I think a descendant of the Swordsmith Village could be a fun addition to the growing crew, though I'm not sure what Breathing Style they'd use...if any.

A Discord server is fine, but I'm probably going to abstain from joining out of personal preference.

Hello all! I am finally back in my home state after a bunch of traveling, which means I finally get to work on my character. (It also means nauseating amounts of jet lag! yay!)

I plan on making a modern-day Nichirin blacksmith for the crew! I think a descendant of the Swordsmith Village could be a fun addition to the growing crew, though I'm not sure what Breathing Style they'd use...if any.

Hmmm maybe stone-breathing? Since he's a blacksmith ^-^ Haha

Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with!

A Discord server is fine, but I'm probably going to abstain from joining out of personal preference.
It seems like stone-breathing would be good! Or if you're willing to put the work in and make up your own breathing...a deviation from stone breathing into metal breathing would be awesome! Just you'd have to be working on making ya own forms xD

And no worries about the server! It is completely optional to join it. And all important information will be relayed between here and there either way!

Just a heads up to everyone!
The IC thread is up as well as the first post!

Feel free to start posting if your character has already been accepted!

Just a heads up everyone!
The currency in the roleplay will be considered "Credits" and they will be universal to make life a little easier than going between dollars, yen, and all those other ones.
The value of them will be the same as dollars to...again make life much easier. These "Credits" will be in the form of hard rectangular shaped cards of different colors to determine the value of each. "Chips" will be small hard round coins of the different colors for smaller currency, but "Chips" can also be called "Credits" as well.

The demon character you play as can be old, although it shouldn't be reaching anywhere near the show's time period. So, if anything, over hitting over 500years.
Sorry, just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. If the shows time period is the limit then the oldest a demon character can be is 95, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back