• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Demigods and Titans - Scion, 1st edition

I don't know about this just yet. I like the idea of doing an RP in a modern setting, but I've also got a lot of stuff on my plate at the moment.
I understand if you are too overloaded, but I would love to have you with us.

One change I will be implementing is to lower the cost of buying Boons. Normally, if you want a Boon at a level 3, you must spend six points to get it: One, then two, then three points to buy it. I want you to be able to start with the higher level Boons for less, allowing you to buy them for just one point per level. That will let you get more Boons with the points you have.

I'd love to join, I have none of the PDFs though and I've been swamped for time lately with house hunting and other commitments. So I will likely be a bit slow.

Given that I have no rules context though, I'd probably go for a Scion under Lugh or Balor depending on what write ups are out there and what they look like.

I've never played scion or whitewolf games, but I like the WoD setting. Would I be able to join this game or do you prefer non-noobs

It has been awhile since I've played Scion. Tempting - I prefer 1E despite the jank.
Might jump in with a Scion of Morrigan or Lugh, possibly someone from the Pesedjet. we'll see.

May I ask... what's Scion?
From my understanding, we will be playing the children of deities from across the pantheons. We are awakened from our mortal lives and have to join in the War against the Titans that threatens the World.

But! I'm a noob here, so my word should be taken with a couple grains of salt

I've never played scion or whitewolf games, but I like the WoD setting. Would I be able to join this game or do you prefer non-noobs
I will welcome you with open arms. Between me and Sherwood, we can show you the ropes! He's a great friend, and is my official helper here.
It has been awhile since I've played Scion. Tempting - I prefer 1E despite the jank.
Might jump in with a Scion of Morrigan or Lugh, possibly someone from the Pesedjet. we'll see.
Welcome. With this many people, we have enough to get started, but I may accept one more person. Give me a few and I'll start up our threads and post links to them here, and I will post the changes to the Character Creation rules in the book that I will be implementing.

Story thread:

Character thread:

Out of Character Thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back