• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delusional (Jump in!)

Shawn nervously followed her, glancing around as much as possible. He set the bag in the floor, then took a seat in the vacant chair, then glanced at the menu. He could occasionally glance over the menu just to make sure no one had spotted them.

"So, what're you having on your pizza? Pepperoni? Ham and mushrooms"? Gemma felt someone grope her ass from behind her. She gasped, silently, spinning round to be met with no-one. Teeth grinding against each other, she spun back round.

Shawn kept his gaze on the menu, not noticing her spin around. He tossed the menu back on the table. "I'll probably just go with pepperoni." He glanced around, then pulled his jacket tighter around him.

"Ah, good fucking choice" Gemma said with a hint of anger in her voice. She felt more eyes on her as her skirt was caught on the seat, revealing her knickers a little but she didn't know.

Gemma kept her head lowered as a waitress came over and asked for their order. She could be seen looking down at Gemma's backside. "Um, Miss, your skirt..." She whispered to her, Gemma gasping and standing up properly to fix it.

Shawn smiled at the waitress. "I want a pepperoni pizza with a small coke." He ordered, then let his smile fade and went back to glancing around nervously. "That was probably why you thought someone was watching you," he said, glancing back at Gemma.

Gemma sat back down, her cheeks a little red. She sorted her hair out before going through her duffel bag. Getting out an old Nokia phone, she scooted closer to Shawn. "Selfie"? She offered, tossing the phone between her hands.

Shawn looked confused for a moment before shaking himself out of his daze. "Um, yah. Sure," he answered after he had been silent for a few moments, then glanced around before returning her gaze back to her. "Selfie sounds good."

Gemma raised the phone high, taking a photo of them after she flipped the bird at the camera. Checking the picture, she looked concerned. There was a reason she held the phone up so high.

Shawn held up two fingers to the camera giving the peace sign, then glanced around nervously, making sure nobody had found them, but the people he saw was busy eating their own pizza, and having conversations with other people at their table. He sighed softly, rubbing his forehead.

Gemma thanked the waitress as she brought over their pizzas. She inhaled quickly, breathing in the beautiful smell of Mozzarella cheese and Pepperoni. "We have to have fun. No other choice. Now let's dig into our lovely pizza" Gemma chuckled softly as she licked her lips.

Shawn smiled at the waitress, watching her leave, then glanced back at Gemma. "Having fun, right." He glanced at the pizza before picking up a slice. "Okay, then. Let's have fun while on the run, that sounds like a good idea."

"Now you're getting it" Gemma chimed in, smiling her naughty smile. Her first slice was already gone; already eaten. A little tomato sauce was smeared round her mouth. Licking her lips, again, the Mozzarella peeling off the pizza, getting her fingers greasy, Gemma made moaning noises as all the flavour hit her.

(Sorry for the late reply)

Shawn glanced at her when she started making moaning noises while eating her pizza, then went back to eating his own before glancing around nervously to make sure no one was looking for them.

(No worries)

Finishing off another slice of pizza, Gemma looked over at Shawn. "So, where do you want to go after this? Hotel room? Get outta town"? Gemma folded one, bare, leg over the other, stroking her knee with her free hand. "I don't have family 'round anymore, so crashin' round someone else's out of the question".

(Sorry for the delay, I seem to be having troubles following rps on the boards instead of threw PMs, so I apologize for that.)

Shawn glanced at her. "I have family here, but they might send us back to the crazy house, so I would rather not go there." He thought a moment, taking a small sip of his coffee. "I say we should get out of town, that may be our best bet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back