• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delusional (Jump in!)

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Plot: There was a breakin at the Mental Asylum that could have been done by someone who works there, and one of them being a delusional guy who had gone for years thinking that someone was following him. I got the needed roles below the sets of rules, so please keep reading; including my starter post. Thank you.

Rules for RP:

OOC:
1. No Godmodding.
2. No playing or killing my character(s), without my permission.
3. If romance, please fade.
4. If relationship with my character, only BxG pairing please, it doesn't matter about everyone else.
5. All RPN rules apply.
6. Please, please, please, no one liners.

IC:
1. Drama, drama, and more drama.
2. Romance is a must.

Needed:
Delusional patient: Me
Other mentally unstable characters (up to either 5 or 6 more):
Helper from the inside:
Doctors:
Nurses:
Therapists:
Cops:
Detectives:
Criminals:
Murderers:
Others (if you want to be someone who isn't listed, let me know!)

Name: Shawn Lewis
Personality: Nervous, skittish, hostile (only if he feels threatened.)
Backstory: He's been in the mental institute because he's always been paranoid or delusional about someone following him, the doctors don't think he has schizophrenia, and they were going to do further tests to see; but he had recently made friends with someone (could be a doctor, nurse, therapist, etc whatever you want) who helped him to escape before they could do that.
Picture: See profile pic.

Suit yourself if you want to make a character sheet to or not.

IC:
He ran breathlessly threw the woods, glancing over his shoulder every once in a while to make sure no one was following him. When he was sure that no one was following, he briefly stopped and rested against one of the trees; trying to catch his breath. He jumped when he heard leaves rustling from deeper into the shadows, backing slowly away from the tree and the shadows. He turned away and went back to running. Glancing over his shoulder again, he tripped over something and crashed to the ground. After a moment of just laying there catching his breath, he got back to his feet and started dusting himself off. He heard the leaves rustling again, then took off back threw the woods before anyone or anything came in sight.

Gemma lashed put at the walls, screaming in frustration, ignoring the rippling pain that coursed through her fist. "Come on, let me out. I didn't know who that girl was. How was I supposed to know she was a guard? She deserved what she got; I told her not to touch me. Jeez". Pacing back and forth, the revved up teen got more irratic as she got bored of being locked in here. Pushing her cracked glasses back up her face, Gemma's fingers twitched and curled up again.

HavocandBobo HavocandBobo

Last edited:
Shawn paused, propping up against a tree to rest. "Nothing's out here.." he said to himself breathlessly. He glanced around nervously, then moved slowly away from the tree. He had a few friends back at the mental asylum that he needed to go back and rescue. He staggered back the direction that he had come, trying to stay behind the bushes so no one could see him. No one? Was there even anybody else out here? He jumped every time he heard leaves rustling, then crept back.

(Sorry for the late reply)

Gemma was getting irratic, lashing out at her teddy bear she'd stole from another cell. "Sorry, Mr. Stuffings, but rather you than the wall" Gemma chuckled, abscently, at the teddy bear, bearing no actual sympathy towards it. Pacing back and forth, she took a deep breath before climbing up to her only window. She took a look outside, struggling to restrain herself from puching the glass. The view was something that made her long for freedom. Squinting harshly, she lifted up her glasses and then back down to check she was seeing this right; someone was sneaking about out there. Okay, now I can punch the glass. Gemma lashed and pushed at the glass, trying to get his attention.

HavocandBobo HavocandBobo

Shawn glanced around again, turning in a complete circle before he decided that it was safe and that no one was following him. He went back to walking, then jumped when he heard something. He glanced at the building in interest, wondering how he hadn't seen it before now. He glanced toward the glass covered window when he saw someone push on it. He glanced around again, then crept closer. He paused at the building, glancing around nervously. He raised a finger to peak at the glass, but stopped himself. What if she was working for them?

Gemma pounded on the glass again, getting desperate. "Hey, handsome, wanna help a girl out? Help me escape? I'll show you a good time if you do. I'll do whatever you want me to do". She took her glasses off, her emerald eyes gleaming. Rubbing her chest, she lowered her shirt a little and gave him a little tease.

Shawn shook his head at that, then glanced over his shoulder again before turning back to her. "Listen girl. All I want is to get out of here without being caught." He put his hands on the glass, then pushed on it. "After that, then we'll see what happens."

"But you wouldn't just leave me here, would you? Plus, I can help you get out of here. I know a few ways around this area". Gemma still kept rubbing her chest.

Shawn glanced around, then pushed on the glass again. "I won't just leave you. I'll help you get out and you help me in return. Is there any other ways to get in that room except by threw this window?"

"The walls aren't that sturdy due to me... punching them..." Gemma put her glasses back on before going to one of the walls, stroking it tenderly. As if showing affection for it. Before lashing out at it again, ignoring her bones rattling.

Shawn gave a slight nod, then moved away from the glass. He glanced around quickly to make sure no one was creeping up behind them, then rammed his shoulder into the wall, hoping to get it open enough for her to get out.

Combined together with Gemma's incessant punches, the wall buckled before collapsing and spreading dust everywhere. Gemma coughed and muffled a sneeze before walking out and to Shawn.

"Let's get going before the guards arrive".

Shawn glanced around nervously at the mention of the guards. "You know so much about this place, so please get us out of here. And hopefully well away from these people who run this place."

Gemma had been lying about that but she wasn't going to tell him that. She grabbed his hand and bolted, heading north down through the woods. Her dirty jumpsuit didn't protect her, much, from the piercing cold. She muttered bits of 'Everybody's On The Run' by Noel Gallagher as she sped up.

Shawn wanted to glance over his shoulder to make sure no one was following them, but he knew that if he did that then he might run into her and knock them both down. He struggled to keep up with her, since he was still tired from running earlier.

Gemma was physically fit and had a little muscle on her, so she could keep running easily. Once she thought she was far enough away from the facility, her sprints turned into slow jogs. Eventually, she stopped and leant against one of the numerous trees, panting a little. "Well, that was fun. Now, who the hell are you"? Gemma had a taser in her back pocket of her jumpsuit; a little present obtained through being a sneaky pickpocket. And she wasn't afraid to use it.

Shawn propped up against a tree, trying to catch his breath before he could answer her. "I'm Shawn Lewis. I have been in this asylum for a good few months; but recently I made a friend who easily got me out of there." He glanced around nervously, making sure no one was sneaking up on them.

"Clearly you haven't augmented your stamina whilst you were inside" Gemma remarked, taking off her glasses and wiping them against her jumpsuit. She unzipped her jumpsuit a little more. "And who is the new friend"?

Shawn glanced at her in confusion. "What?" He glanced around nervously as if he expected the guards to appear out of nowhere. He thought about her question for a moment before answering her. "She was just someone who works here, I think she was the one who cooked the meals every day. The other day, she said that she could get me out of here, so I had been quick to trust her, just like I was quick to trust you."

"Good choice. It isn't every day you rescue someone this beautiful". Gemma flipped her hair over her shoulder, twirling her glasses in her hands. "Now that we're out, we'll need to find a place to reside".

Shawn opened his mouth to speak, then closed it again, shaking his head. "No, no matter where we go they will find us! They will lock us away again and probably after this, throw away the key. They are probably the ones who would rather shoot first then ask questions later." He started nervously pacing around. "But I will tell you this, sweetheart. I am not going back there!"

"Neither am I. And they're not going to find us. Let's get moving; I know a place we can go. One of my ex boyfriends places". She put her glasses back on her face before zipping up her jumpsuit.

Shawn glanced at her. "Whoa, hold on a moment. One of your ex boyfriends places? Is he suppose to just welcome us with open arms and not turn us in to these people? Did you at least break up on good terms so maybe he would be more inclined to help us?"

Gemma giggled, covering her mouth a little as she struggled to contain it. Soon, she was doubling over with ferocious laughter. "Why, I say ex as a little disguise. He was my current boyfriend until I stabbed him to death! He thought he was dominating our relationship by beating me. But he was wrong". She grabbed Shawn's hand and began running again.

Shawn had wanted to say something else when she grabbed his hand and started running again. "So we are going to your dead boyfriend's place?" He had struggled to ask the question since he kept getting breathless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back