• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delusional (Jump in!)

Shawn glanced at her in shock at first. "No, I don't have any better ideas. But you would think they would still be able to find us.. if they are even looking. Because they probably know where you killed your boyfriend and.." he had lost his train of though, not really sure where he was even going with that. "Alright, let's go there then, and hope they don't find us."

"I'd rather take my chances than remain here, so find your balls and let's go. There will be some spare clothes there along with some food". Gemma continued to run, gripping Shawn's hand again. After a few more minutes of running, they both emerged from the woods and into the next city. Luckily, for Shawn, Gemma grew up here. She knew this city all too well, in every way.

Her ex's apartment was in the downtown district of the city. Gemma tried the door, picking it with her hairpin after finding it to be locked. Getting it open, they entered into a messy apartment with pizza boxes and clothes everywhere.

Shawn wasn't worried too much about the mess, his first concern was getting his breath back so that he could speak. He waited a moment until he wasn't panting so hard anymore. "Nice place," he said sarcastically. He walked over to the windows and pulled the curtains down so no one could see inside.

Grace set her glasses down on her old bed before taking off her jumpsuit and strips down to her bra and knickers. She didn't care that Shawn was nearby. Changing into a baggy grey shirt and short, silky skirt along with ripped trainers, she tucked the taser into her bra. She rummaged through the bedside drawer, finding her old pair of glasses. Slipping them on, she made her way to Shawn.

Shawn had made his way into the kitchen to look around. He needed some kind of weapon to defend himself with. He glanced around nervously, before deciding on a knife, slipping it casually into his jacket pocket, then spotted her walking towards him. She looked really good in her change of clothes, he shook his head. They were helping each other escape, and that was all.

"Found anything good in the fridge? If there's any mold in there, it's not my fault". Gemma leant against the kitchen counter, rubbing her bare legs.

Shawn shook his head. "Nothing in the fridge. And I didn't see any mold, so your safe." He glanced around the kitchen, looking for any place he hadn't explored yet.

"Damn. Well I'm starving. Wanna grab a pizza? Then we can discuss future plans"? Gemma didn't realise she was rubbing her shirt, adjusting her bra as the taser slid right down to the bottom of her bra.

Shawn watched her for a moment, then shook himself. "Pizza, right. Yes, we should definitely grab a pizza." He glanced around the apartment again, then shook his head when she mentioned future plans. "What future plans? We escaped from a crazy house, and they are probably tracking us down right now to this very spot. So we should enjoy this time to eat a nice hot pizza, and just live out in fear that they will eventually find us and lock us back up again."

"Well I don't intend to get captured. After pizza, we'll pack and get moving. Maybe head north or east". She rubbed her chest again, standing up properly.

"There are some spare clothes here along with some valuables we can sell". Gemma grabbed one of the duffel bags from the closet, stuffing some clothes in there. She checked her bed again, finding a rubix cube and her old MP3 player. She could sell her MP3 for a fair bit of money.

Shawn just watched her for a moment, sudden realization sunk in. She meant to steal her ex's stuff. He hurried over to the closet and grabbed another duffel bag, then started filling it with clothes, and some things he may could use or sell later on.

"Now you're getting it" Gemma said with a grin. She continued to stuff clothes and items into her bag, even finding some cash. That settles lunch. Zipping up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

"Pretty much. You make it sound daunting. Think of it as a thrill that never ends". Gemma thought her new friend would love the thrills but, apparently, not.

"A thrill?" He repeated. "No, no way. A thrill is what you get when you jump out of a plane with a parachute, or.. or when you climb to the top of the steepest mountain.. so evidently we got different definitions of what 'thrill' is. Now we are running from people, who may or may not, care if we come back dead or alive." He glanced out the window, making sure no one was out there.

"Again, do you have a better idea? If so, I'd love to hear it. Actually, in fact..." She strolled over to the sofa, crashing on it and putting her feet up. "... we're not leaving until you propose an idea. I suggest you hurry; I get very rageful when I'm hungry. And I want my pizza very soon. Hurry".

He just glanced at her, then glanced out the window, relieved when he didn't see anyone. "Okay, okay, you win. I don't have any ideas. So we go on the run after grabbing a pizza, probably for the rest of our lives, but you win. I will try not to question you anymore."

"No. Do question me, if you feel compelled to do. After all, I'm from the loony bin". Gemma sprung up and put a denim jacket on, winking at Shawn. "I'm Gemma, by the way".

Gemma giggled, hoisting her duffel bag over her shoulder. She lead the way to her local pizza place, getting a few looks from others due to the bruises on her body from previous fights with the asylum guards. Taking a seat outside, sniffing softly as she smelt pizza cooking ,she picked up a menu and skimmed through it after setting her duffel bag on the floor by her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back