• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delusional (Jump in!)

(No worries, Puddin'.)

Gemma seemed to play this idea in her head for a while, seeming transfixed by it. She nodded quickly, bringing her bag up onto their table, squashing her pizza. She searched through it, pulling out a small wad of cash. "This is how much I've got. About... thirty bucks. Enough for a bus, or a train, without a doubt, but not enough for a hotel or any decent accommodations". Setting the bag back on the ground, Gemma sighed, softly, at her squashed pizza. "Too bad. If only it was my mother's brain that went splat instead of my beautiful pizza".

Shawn chuckled at that, then slid his own pizza away from him, pulling his coffee closer instead. "We might get away quicker on a train, so hopefully no matter what mode of transportation we take, maybe no one will know that we escaped."

"That's not my primary concern. My primary concern is that we won't be able to afford to live anywhere. And, if we're in a new city, we have to keep our heads down; so no illegal activities. Despite my growing urges to go do such things". Gemma scratched at her arm, getting fidgety, wanting to leave but their future plans were lacking clarity. She wanted a full plan formulated and laid out before making a move.

Shawn thought a moment. "Nothing illegal, got it." He glanced back at her for a moment. "Wait just a second.. nothing illegal? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't breaking out of the crazy house illegal?"

Gemma put her finger against Shawn's lips, shushing him in a rather comedic manner. "You want the whole joint to hear? Keep it down, Sunshine". She nodded quickly at their waitress as she walked past, giving her a thumbs up.

"Good Shawnie. Can I have some of your pizza before we go? And what's our definite plan? Take the train out of town and go from there"? Gemma got her bare legs up and crossed them, not bothering to smooth down her skirt.

Shawn pushed the pizza towards her. "Here, you can have the rest. The plan is when we get finished here we are going to catch that train that runs threw town and ride it for a couple of states northward. Then when we get to wherever we decide to go.." he paused to think. "We'll just have to wing it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back