• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DELTARUNE: Menu Screen

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guys I’m SO SORRY I’ve been gone, we’ve been having internet issues over here

It's totally fine! I hate it when my wifi starts acting up...

Hey Cisco, can I ask, when you say ;coloring wall', what do you mean?

Ah whoops! misunderstood!
When Vagabond mentioned the graveyard being like a piece of paper, I thought it was being vandalized like that!
I can change that to make more sense if you need.

Ah whoops! misunderstood!
When Vagabond mentioned the graveyard being like a piece of paper, I thought it was being vandalized like that!
I can change that to make more sense if you need.
That would help, thanks!

Ah, it was the "in-progress artwork" bit that caught me. I thought it meant that it was the graveyard being messed up, but I guess it is a painting OF the graveyard

While waiting for the big man’s post. I drew Kell based on reading your CS Ciscodog Ciscodog
6EDA01D0-0525-4280-9567-89D6A537107B.png

Correct me if there are any design errors ;-;

As for Roe, i’ll get right to it.

That's like, exactly what I had envisioned.
What I did was I took a recolored form of Muffet's battle sprite and just used a photoshop software to dye everything to a decent color, specifically the face and eyes, to get a decent look. Though it would be hard to redesign the sprite, due to Muffet's very unique look.

But yes, that is very good. 10/10.

Omg if I didn't steal the spider look I think Squad's idea was to have thogas be this exact character XD
I can totally see it!

That's like, exactly what I had envisioned.
What I did was I took a recolored form of Muffet's battle sprite and just used a photoshop software to dye everything to a decent color, specifically the face and eyes, to get a decent look. Though it would be hard to redesign the sprite, due to Muffet's very unique look.

But yes, that is very good. 10/10.
The bump i ran into Kell's design was the hair because round, short and straight could be any boy's haircut so I just took a shot in the dark and found a haircut that is what I believe suits best for him. I probably should have asked you first.

I'm not that great when it comes to hair styling my characters, so in all honesty, I love how you were able to capture Kell's style within it.
Seriously, how the heck do you artists do it?

Well, other than the lucky creative guess. I did just play around with the description. I almost gave him a bowl cut because it also fits the description but I think Kell would rock a bob cut more in my opinion because it looks more natural.

Omg if I didn't steal the spider look I think Squad's idea was to have thogas be this exact character XD
I can totally see it!
Caught in the act, literally was gonna make a character just like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back