• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DELTARUNE: Menu Screen

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Decided to keep it a bit short this time around, but I know it'll be fine with you guys.
Oh and... don't back out now, Roe! =)

Yeah at this point I'm purposely screwing with him. Am I a bad person?

I just love the obvious unease that Roe is portraying and then there's Kell as Jim from the Office

Squad141 Squad141 I don't think I can write anything else at the moment. My character is going straight ahead and I can't describe anything further than just the road and other boring stuff passing by.

Squad141 Squad141 I don't think I can write anything else at the moment. My character is going straight ahead and I can't describe anything further than just the road and other boring stuff passing by.
Ah, okay. Next post I’ll the setting around you closer so you have more to work with.

I was about to say I don't need a post since I assume no one is going to be in the way between the ruins and Bliptown
But then I realized Sunny is going to be responding to Kell as well
(And Sunny may need to respond for the paralyzed Roe)

Ciscodog Ciscodog Roe's just going to lose it if Kell acts like that around him this whole time! Why is the scary monster talking to him?? It should go away!

Though now I'm wondering, how long has everyone gone to school together for? Like have some of the monsters been around each other since kindergarten?

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre A complete coincidence lol. I feel like Ralsei has more of a levelhead about him than Roe. Roe's more likely to panic and forget everything else (which will make the darkworld so much fun) but yes, a pretty good job all around

Ciscodog Ciscodog Roe's just going to lose it if Kell acts like that around him this whole time! Why is the scary monster talking to him?? It should go away!

Though now I'm wondering, how long has everyone gone to school together for? Like have some of the monsters been around each other since kindergarten?

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre A complete coincidence lol. I feel like Ralsei has more of a levelhead about him than Roe. Roe's more likely to panic and forget everything else (which will make the darkworld so much fun) but yes, a pretty good job all around
The fun part in my opinion is that our trio almost can juggle between character traits of the actual cast. Roe could, to me at least could have the rationality of Ralsei or the hidden stylishness of Kris. Regardless ours is unique in their own way.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
That was a complete coincidence!
I don't play energetic characters that all around liked as a friend, so I thought I'd give it a spin.
And no, Kell will NOT be casting as susie, if that's what you were implying. (Though he may be closer on the Fight side rather than Mercy)

withinasapphire withinasapphire
Awwww... Kell just wants to give Roe a triple hug with his skinny leg-hands!
I assumed that the students have used that school ever since they were much smaller kids since it's the only school in the town (unless that's the only IMPORTANT school)

Sophie and Susie both have long hair and almost sounds alike in name. Is Sophie a meanie-head? C’mon on down to the Garffiti sight and find out!

Re-reading your CS I can see some potential, but it's not much. She just seems a bit more of a leader or lone-wolf character.
I could see this falling down the path of bossy if you wanted to fall hard, and it could lead to some classic Tsundere scenes if done properly.
While Susie is straight up eat your face to ha ha funny spade boio

Not to restrict you or anything!
I'm just trying to state things reader's perspective, you may have purposely hidden how extreme the personality is on purpose.
So there definitely is potential.

Honestly, tsundere Sophie sounds kinda fun to implement as one of her moods. You are correct about the lone-wolf trait i added that as a flaw she has to work with. Ciscodog Ciscodog

Last edited:
Made a shorter post this time around, allowing for Roe to give some flexibility to the event.

So how long we giving them before Roe runs? 5 minutes? 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back