• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SilverDingo

Full Moon/Full Life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You are Invited to a Night at the Opera

Born of the U.S. government’s 1928 raid on the coastal town of Innsmouth, Massachusetts, the covert agency known as Delta Green opposes the forces of darkness with honor but without glory. Delta Green agents fight to save humanity from unnatural horrors—often at a shattering personal cost.

You have received a letter. Whether it was slipped into your mailbox or handed to you by your secretary, you know it's important. That it means business. The envelope is neat, with only an "ADAM GREEN" in the return address, the words "YOU'RE INVITED!" and closed by a wax seal of a triangle.

BURN AFTER READING

WYIooTGX_400x400.jpg

Welcome, AGENT, to Operation: Alice.

Two months ago, in Kips Bay, an artist, Abigail Wright, went missing from her apartment. Initial investigation showed she had no priors, was an exceptional student, and good rapport with her clients. Initial investigation of her apartment, however, revealed a different story. She had a collection of objects stuck to her wall, ranging from papers from foreign universities to antique prosthetics and medical equipment. This was strange, as she was reported to be a quiet, and fastidious young woman, not known to collect such odd things.

31c2d0dae5070c24c37afbe1c1a433951b815b2a.jpeg

In a recent cataloguing of the apartment, symbols of an occult nature have been uncovered, prompting a call to us, and now you.

You are to meet at these coordinates on this date and time with Agent Marcus where a further brief will occur.

We expect to see you, Agent.

40.7422° N, 73.9880° W 8/10/1995 1645

This is a campaign I have wanted to run for a while now. It follows Delta Green agents investigating a run of the mill disappearance before getting dragged into something way beyond their heads.

Agents are already members of the Cowboys, circa 1995 Delta Green. Character Creation is standard, and I'm looking for about four people willing to join. Your profession doesn't have to be federal law enforcement or military, and in fact I've seen people play things like professors. This scenario is less focused on combat, and way more on investigation. Combat is still there, and very deadly.

I know quite a bit about delta green, I love the idea of suicide-squad esque character who is forced/tasked with fighting off the tentacles hordes of hastur.

Take me, I love lovecraftian and body horror. Apologies if I came off too strong

Eh, given that it's from the Post, she probably just moved to Hoboken and nobody checked.

Still, occult symbols. Sounds like fun.

Eh, given that it's from the Post, she probably just moved to Hoboken and nobody checked.

Still, occult symbols. Sounds like fun.
That’s actually the big twist. The Eldritch Horror is New Jersey.

Anyway, some things to note:

- Current Cell Letter is undecided. I’m thinking “O” but we can discuss it later.

- As this is a published module, please do not read it if you have it.

- This deals with some pretty heavy themes, but I’ll get into that later.

So where do we sign up for the game?

Seriously, I'm interested. I volunteer to play the scholar of the occult who goes a bit insane halfway through.

Do you want a PDF sheet, or just a sheet put up on RPnation?

Seriously, I'm interested. I volunteer to play the scholar of the occult who goes a bit insane halfway through.

Do you want a PDF sheet, or just a sheet put up on RPnation?
I actually have an RPN sheet in Extra Pages you can attach the standard one too. So, both.

I haven't played a Call of Cthulu type game before, but I have been interested in trying it out if you'd have me.
I’m sorry to say it but, this is not a good campaign for a beginner to Call of Cthulhu (Well, this is Delta Green but it has a lot of crossover.)

Thanks for your interest and Good luck on your search, though!

Last edited:
May I have one of those sheets? x_X

Here's the one I'm using:

I haven't played a Call of Cthulu type game before, but I have been interested in trying it out if you'd have me.

This is surreal horror rather than Lovecraft's gothic-cosmic horror. It's supposedly a great campaign, but it's not the typical CoC/Delta Green experience.

On the other hand, a lack of experience in the genre is not a big problem, since I can't think of any other surreal horror campaigns.

Here's the one I'm using:

This is surreal horror rather than Lovecraft's gothic-cosmic horror. It's supposedly a great campaign, but it's not the typical CoC/Delta Green experience.

On the other hand, a lack of experience in the genre is not a big problem, since I can't think of any other surreal horror campaigns.
French as a language, huh? You already know what tf is going on.

Also I'm getting conflicting reports on whether or not this is good for newcomers. But yeah it is NOT the typical Delta Green campaign in a lot of ways.

Also I'm getting conflicting reports on whether or not this is good for newcomers. But yeah it is NOT the typical Delta Green campaign in a lot of ways.
I'm a veteran of ttrpg stuff, I'm basically a sterotype of a nerd ha ha

She studies western esotericism. It's either French or Attic Greek, and Greek doesn't seem as likely to be useful. Well, or Latin, but Bad Things happen to people who speak Latin in Lovecraft-adjacent games.

I’m sorry to say it but, this is not a good campaign for a beginner to Call of Cthulhu (Well, this is Delta Green but it has a lot of crossover.)

Thanks for your interest and Good luck on your search, though!

I'm not particularly bothered by the difference in theme/setting, since my interest was mostly to try out new systems. I don't want to be pushy about it, though.

She studies western esotericism. It's either French or Attic Greek, and Greek doesn't seem as likely to be useful. Well, or Latin, but Bad Things happen to people who speak Latin in Lovecraft-adjacent games.
Well I think you'll find French VERY useful in this campaign

By the way, I am still interested in running this! I'm looking for three more people!

Between this and The Division, I think I have a thing for secret government agencies.

Huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back