• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Delicious Friend | Fallen London/Echo Bazaar

@StoneWolf18 @Kenji Jensai Semblance Semblance @HarleyQuip

So we're thinking that a live chat might be a great way of keeping in touch and chatting about the roleplay and things, so where would people like that to be held? Probably just a text-chat, unless the mood strikes us that we want to hear each others' beautiful voices.

So what's everyone's preference on where? We could do Discord, or we could just do a simple little free chat room. Tell me what you'd like to do personally, when you can. In the meanwhile, the roleplay will be up shortly, with all the necessary information and pages.

Also, Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert are you coming along?
YES MOTHER, I AM COMING. AND DCORD IS COOL

@StoneWolf18 @Kenji Jensai Semblance Semblance @HarleyQuip

So we're thinking that a live chat might be a great way of keeping in touch and chatting about the roleplay and things, so where would people like that to be held? Probably just a text-chat, unless the mood strikes us that we want to hear each others' beautiful voices.

So what's everyone's preference on where? We could do Discord, or we could just do a simple little free chat room. Tell me what you'd like to do personally, when you can. In the meanwhile, the roleplay will be up shortly, with all the necessary information and pages.

Also, Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert are you coming along?
I'm up for Discord as well! I know I'll have a bunch of questions probably

You're never too late... jump on the discord if you like and everything you might need is here...

Is there still a spot open for a lonely Devil?
I assure you, i shall not pursue any attempts at buying your soul!

0stinato 0stinato Also, let it be known that the Discord invite seems to have expired.
That or the Bazaar has created a distortion in time and space, cancelling its existence forever.

0stinato 0stinato Also, let it be known that the Discord invite seems to have expired.
That or the Bazaar has created a distortion in time and space, cancelling its existence forever.

Thanks for letting me know. I can't currently do anything about it however so I'm sorry about that. Jump in with the link above your first post, make a CS, do whatever you'd like! I'll fix the Discord link as soon as I can but it won't be for a while... ah the perks of a retail job eh?

Good to see we have another interested player though. Welcome.

Thanks for letting me know. I can't currently do anything about it however so I'm sorry about that. Jump in with the link above your first post, make a CS, do whatever you'd like! I'll fix the Discord link as soon as I can but it won't be for a while... ah the perks of a retail job eh?

Good to see we have another interested player though. Welcome.

Thank you for your warm welcoming.
However, before making a CS, i'd like to know if Clay Men (Unfinished or not) and Tomb Colonists are accepted as characters.
Just because i would be interested in exploring the life and mannerisms of such people.

Thank you for your warm welcoming.
However, before making a CS, i'd like to know if Clay Men (Unfinished or not) and Tomb Colonists are accepted as characters.
Just because i would be interested in exploring the life and mannerisms of such people.

Hah.

Hahah.

Very interesting. I trust you to make it work. Show me what you've got. I considered having a Clay-man myself but since I'm not too experienced I stuck with my character. But even I'm experimenting with having a Rattus-Faber. Show me what you've got.

Hah.

Hahah.

Very interesting. I trust you to make it work. Show me what you've got. I considered having a Clay-man myself but since I'm not too experienced I stuck with my character. But even I'm experimenting with having a Rattus-Faber. Show me what you've got.

A Rattus Faber? Why didn't i think about that?
Well, i will come up with something, and hopefully it will turn out nice. I only have to choose between Polythreme's noisy roads where the cobbles shriek as you step on them and Venderbight's dusty homes and bandaged denizens.
Altough, now that i think about it, Rubbery Men could also be a possibility...
Should i PM you my CS to you before posting it?

A Rattus Faber? Why didn't i think about that?
Well, i will come up with something, and hopefully it will turn out nice. I only have to choose between Polythreme's noisy roads where the cobbles shriek as you step on them and Venderbight's dusty homes and bandaged denizens.
Altough, now that i think about it, Rubbery Men could also be a possibility...
Should i PM you my CS to you before posting it?

No it's okay. Post it in the thread and tag me and/or Mr_DC Mr_DC and we'll look at it. I look forward to seeing who's coming

ThaDruid ThaDruid
Tried three times to tag you with "TheDruid" and couldn't figure out why it didn't work...
A Devil, Rubbery man or a Clay man? Hm... Well, contact me over whichever way you prefer so we can discuss it.

Hello! I just became a delicious friend a couple days ago and was wondering if I may join in on this. Osthavula Osthavula was gracious enough to point me in this general direction, and what I've seen looks great!

LilMsDefrightful LilMsDefrightful
You're welcome to join, of course. There should be a link to our Discord floating around somewhere and we'd be happy to have you there as well.
You can start posting as soon as you set up your character sheet and it gets approved.

If you have any questions ask 0stinato 0stinato or me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back