• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deities (3-4 ROLES OPEN- Interest Check)

So, I made a mistake.
  • Turns out I made a mistake while making this. I forgot to add the OOC and Characters sub-forums, so I will be linking those and most likely deleting all of the discussions here that should've been in the OOC chat. Thanks!

Here is the link for the OOC, Character and Lore subforums: Deities (OOC and Sub-Forums)

Last edited:
    RP OPEN!
  • Ok. So this really hasn't had the amount of interest I want it to have, considering we don't have most of the family... But since most of the core roles are filled, I'm making the roleplay forum. This is still open for anyone that wants to join, but if you are already here feel free to head over and start :bishiesparklesl:

Back