• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deities (3-4 ROLES OPEN- Interest Check)

dazzling

blurry
This is my first one, so apologies if it's not that good!
1546209043124.png
Since young deities are known to misbehave, their guardians will occasionally send them down to the mortal realm and have them live life as a mortal for punishment. One young deity named Corona has been very spoiled her entire life, and on her 17th birthday, her guardians sent her down to the mortal realm to live out a whole lifetime as a mortal in a working middle class family. Corona has to struggle to adjust to life with 2 brothers, a step sister, and two unbearably normal parents. Along the way, she meets another deity who has been banished. However, she has a watcher whispering in her ear helping her out. Also, life with her new 'normal' family turns out not to be so normal...
This will primarily be in the setting of a suburban, casual NORMAL neighborhood. If you guys have any favorite sites to roleplay on, let me know! All of this can be changed and details will be added once people show some interest and add their characters! I will play Corona, and any other roles are open :) Roles are below, and I'm looking for 7-8 roles as of now!
(BY THE WAY, this is placed in a whimsical version of today.)

Corona (Human Name Carrie)
dazzling dazzling
Brother 1
P pushed (Also playing a friend of his)
Brother 2
Step Sister (Megan)

Elendril Elendril
Mother
Father
Wood Deity (Vincent/Xir'il)

quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Watcher
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism
Coworker (Deity)
Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar

I will open an OOC as soon as there is enough interest :) Thanks and I hope you enjoy!!

Last edited:
Turns out I made a mistake while making this. I forgot to add the OOC and Characters sub-forums, so I will be linking those and most likely deleting all of the discussions here that should've been in the OOC chat. Thanks!

Here is the link for the OOC, Character and Lore subforums: Deities (OOC and Sub-Forums)
Woah, yeah. I don't think that's required when you're making an interest check, though . . . ?

RP OPEN!
Ok. So this really hasn't had the amount of interest I want it to have, considering we don't have most of the family... But since most of the core roles are filled, I'm making the roleplay forum. This is still open for anyone that wants to join, but if you are already here feel free to head over and start :bishiesparklesl:

I'd be interested in the role of Corona/Carrie?
Ok! I have it, but I’m honestly not really feeling it and am totally willing to give her up. I already have two posts in the RP and a CS up for her, but all of that can be changed.

Ok! I have it, but I’m honestly not really feeling it and am totally willing to give her up. I already have two posts in the RP and a CS up for her, but all of that can be changed.
Oh shit my bad man, I should have read the RP before posting to see if it had started. Are you sure you want to give her up?

Oh shit my bad man, I should have read the RP before posting to see if it had started. Are you sure you want to give her up?
I don't know, but you can DM me if you're interested in adding a new character completely as I'm open to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back