• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Deathwatch Game

Ritzy

One Thousand Club
As it says before how many people would be interested in a Deathwatch game? I'd look for around 6-7 players as I'd want to throw some meaty challenges at you and a 4 man squad wouldn't cut it. Now I haven't DMed in over a year, but I have the general idea laid out of what I want the story to be. So if you're interested leave your Chapter and Role and I'll do my best to pick from that. If there is enough interest that is. Please try to be as diverse as possible. We can't all be Sanguinary Priests.

latest

I can go either way. If enough don't have the rulebook we can go freeform. I'm an easy enough guy to get along with. If people want the book it's in, if not it's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back