• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Ello! What FourElemental said is a decent summary of what has happened thus far, but that wouldn't concern any character you made at this point. There are multiple entry points into the rp.
If you are interested, head over to the lore page and get a feel for the rp basis. Then if you want to join, make a character. Once that character is accepted, I will reach out to you and help you integrate yourself into the story!

Feel free to ask any other questions or hang out with the peeps in here.

Eh? I need to put thought into posts?

I finished Samantha sooner than expected! Really got into the groove of writing 😅

HumbugPie HumbugPie

You are approved. You have a few options to post:

1) You can start from this post (the second part, not the first haha) and be a late arrival who arrived at the dorm Monday morning vs. Sunday like everyone else. If you choose this option, you will not have a wristband like the others. Also I would read the posts following this to see what's happening, and how to better integrate.

2) You can start a post in the classroom where everyone will be going too after breakfast!! Also no wristband haha.

3) I can do something custom on the campus for you.

You're choice from any of the options!

Also yay for Korean American!! There may or may not be some Korean content later in this rp *whistles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back