• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Death of the First World (or maybe the Fall of the Immortals)

Mahonasi

Not a Hero
Hi guys! This is an RP that takes place in a different world that is on the outskirts of our universe. The plot line is that a huge earthquake revealed a cave a few miles east of the capitol city of Kuran. In the cave was a whole new ecosystem including a brand new species of mushroom known as the Lumanatis Shroom. A scientist discovered that Lumanatis shroom cells had the ability to infinitely regenerate. He harnessed them and created an immortality serum which caused the civilization to flourish for many years. One day though, a group of anarchists known as "The Purists" sabatoged the lab where he kept the Lumanatis Shrooms and burned it. WIthout the mushrooms, people could no longer receive the serum to keep them immortal and their bodies, now reliant on the mushroom's cells, began to shut down. The only people left in the world now are The Purists themselves and those who were too poor to afford the serum in the first place. WIth nobody alive who knows how to keep the complicated systems used to maintain the cities, machinery broke, sewage and toxic gasses flooded much of the planet, and many areas became too toxic to approach. You are either one of The Purists or one of the few survivors and you must either find a way to save the planet or find a way to escape!

What do you guys think? any suggestions? If you are interested comment below! I'm looking to get about 10 people together. No more than 12 (including me)

That's five people, great! Thanks for all the interest guys, if we can get one or two more, i will put up the thread. If we can get 3 "purists" and three survivors i think we could start even though it will be pretty small.

I've got nothing against smaller groups. Personally, i think it's easier to keep up that way. But that's just me. ^^

@Skychild I agree with you in most cases. My only reason for wanting more is because the way that this RP is (going to be) formatted is that the two groups aren't going to be together at the start and you will be able to "defect" which means with only 3 people on each side you can end up with a huge imbalance of power

Official thread is being made as we speak! The thread will be up by tomorrow at 5:00 P.M. EST as i have more stuff to do than I can finish tonight and will be buy in the morning! Start designing your characters, because once the thread is up you can post them and once we get a few more, we will start!

Looking forward to it! Personally, I don't care very much if we are a big or a small group, but having even numbers would be lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back