• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens - Group RP - Interest check [OPEN]

Welcome one and all to this RP!

This RP will take place in our real, modern world, where Death Note is ”nothing more” than an anime and manga. BUT one day my OC finds a death note - that actually works. There is where our story begins...

Your character or characters may be whatever you wish them to be, as long as they fit into this universe. They may be someone else who finds a death note, someone opposing a death note owner, a shinigami, a victim, someone with some relation to some victim, a teacher/employer, friend, partner, murderer, politician, president, civilian, police, doctor, detective or… even a crow sitting outside a death note owner’s window?

J
ust Go Wild!

I have two conditions though.

1. If you want to participate in this RP you must be fully prepared that your character(/s) might die. (This is a Death Note RP after all. And of course I will be equally prepared for my character’s(/s’) death(/s).)

2. Everyone must ask the user of a character they intend to have their own character kill of their permission before doing so. If the user absolutely doesn’t what their character to die right then (like, if they have an action they wish to preform with their character before their death) that will be respected.

This said you may find my death note owner character a bit… offensive to your own beliefs.
(If you want to check her out before deciding look at "Characters" - see the bottom of the page).

Also, real life people will be used as guidelines for some of my OC's victims, though of course I will never mention them by their real names.
(If you want an example before deciding read the first post in the story line/SL - see the bottom of the page.)

If you can’t stand this I’m sorry, but that is how this RP works.

Death Note in our Reality: Death awakens - Characters
Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens - OOC
Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens (SL) [OPEN&ACCEPTING]
Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens - Rules

Last edited:
Welcome one and all to this RP!

This RP will take place in our real, modern world, where Death Note is ”nothing more” than an anime and manga. BUT one day my OC finds a death note - that actually works. There is where our story begins...

Your character or characters may be whatever you wish them to be, as long as they fit into this universe. They may be someone else who finds a death note, someone opposing a death note owner, a shinigami, a victim, someone with some relation to some victim, a teacher/employer, friend, partner, murderer, politician, president, civilian, police, doctor, detective or… even a crow sitting outside a death note owner’s window?

J
ust Go Wild!

I have two conditions though.

1. If you want to participate in this RP you must be fully prepared that your character(/s) might die. (This is a Death Note RP after all. And of course I will be equally prepared for my character’s(/s’) death(/s).)

2. Everyone must ask the user of a character they intend to have their own character kill of their permission before doing so. If the user absolutely doesn’t what their character to die right then (like, if they have an action they wish to preform with their character before their death) that will be respected.

This said you may find my death note owner character a bit… offensive to your own beliefs.

Also, real life people will be used as guidelines for some of my OC's victims, though of course I will never mention them by their real name.

If you can’t stand this I’m sorry, but that is how this RP works.

So, if you’re interested just write a little message bellow and (if there’s enough interest) I will get a character sheet+character submission page and other needed pages up asap.
Interested DEFINITELY!

I knew it! I absolutely love Monster! It's so criminally underrated. Great to see another person who loves Monster, but I also like Death Note... That too that's why I showed up here lol.

It's one of my absolute favorite stories, both as a manga and an anime!
Yeah, it is really underrated, as well as Naoki Urasawa's other works. Have you read or watch any of his other works? Like 20th Century Boys?

It's one of my absolute favorite stories, both as a manga and an anime!
Yeah, it is really underrated, as well as Naoki Urasawa's other works. Have you read or watch any of his other works? Like 20th Century Boys?
I was planning on actually reading 20th Century Boys, but then The Promised Neverland showed up and piqued my interest. It's also pretty hard to find 20th Century Boys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back