• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Death Note CC x CC search / some OC x OC pairings I'm really interested in doing!

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I did one of these like, what?? The beginning of the month?? This month has been so busy and all, I love October and Halloween so much but so much of my motivation just disappeared, then of course, constant procrastination, so hence the sudden hiatus, but anyway!
Last time I did this, nobody responded, so here's a thing again since there's a bunch of things I'm still seriously interested in! Once again, starting this time with a specific fandom-based idea I had, then any original-plot-based ideas I had in mind. Just things I'm craving the most now, but I'll probably add-on/delete as I lose interest in certain concepts, or think of new ones!

And again, bolded roles are ones I'd prefer/am the most experienced at, but I'm willing to work something out if you wanted that character/role instead, just let me know and we can figure it out!

What I'm willing to do, in general;

• Darker themes.
  • My most preferred role is FxF, as I have the most experience with it, however, I am perfectly fine with doing MxM and and though I typically just do this one when doubling up, MxF.
  • Doubling up, obviously, when it comes to fandoms, which I'm willing to possibly discuss, however, this search mostly revolves around CC x CC and OC x OC.
  • Drama, angst, fluff, etc.
  • Move over to discord (maybe?? It seems like everyone's the most active there..).
The literal, only thing I require:
  • Literacy!!!!! I only ever ask this one thing of everybody. Of course, I'm not asking anyone to turn into these best-selling novelists or perfect-amazing writers who never make mistakes in their spelling, but I'm asking that you put some effort in, so I have things to go off of, and all that. I write in third-person, with detailed, literate paragraphs, and warning you now, there's times I write more than I mean to, so I don't expect you to match my exact length every-single-time. Just that you're literate.
Canon/Fandom, CC x CC:

1. Death Note, L Lawliet x Misa / Light x Misa. I was thinking, an AU, something along the lines of Kira/Light being the one who was the one pretty much guilty of her parent's murder, so she gets the Shinigami eyes + the death note, in a main attempt to find him, and get justice for her parents' deaths. The idea was that it'd go along with canon events, in a sense. She finds him, in an attempt to find the self-proclaimed "L". It would be interesting if once she found him, she had her whole "I don't care if you use me, just let me date you, I can help!" moment but with L, as opposed to Light, because I imagine he'd definitely react a lot differently..

Or:

Maybe instead of Kira being guilty for killing her parents, he is, following canon-events, still responsible for killing her parents' killers, however, I'm all for a love-triangle type situation.. Perhaps it's still an AU, so L, being the great detective which he is, was able to get their killers behind bars, but Light killed them, whether in jail or once they got out. The latter may always work out best, if we want it to be a love triangle, since, given how they'd both been responsible for (technically) getting justice.

I still do think the first idea would be interesting to pull off, since Misa could always end up attempting to work with Kira/Light, if not to just take him down. Still. Totally up for discussing, because I've been wanting to do something like this for so long (honestly, I just wanna play Misa and I love the idea of Misa x L, or Misa x Light, but whereas Light is actually.. Good?? To Misa..)!

OC, specifically OC x OC type-plots:
1. Dying and being forced to live on as a ghost, muse A does just that through every passing year, spending everyday observing, given how they were constantly ignored and not seen by those around them, then.. Not to mention, times when they were seen, it resulted in horror and being looked at in complete and utter detestation. This causes them to hide away where the were sure nobody would find them, suffering in a constant lingering state of life and death, unable to get themselves help. It's a cycle that keeps going, all until muse B does find them, and finally they're the one person who doesn't run away in fear. Cause-of-death can be discussed if this one strikes anyone's attention, and muse B could be anyone, ranging from a childhood friend, to a medium/psychic, ghost hunter, police officer (potentially solving a cold case, which muse A's the victim of), and so-on!

2. Short, but simple. Muse A was convicted (whether for a crime they did or didn't do), however, they took an insanity plea and won it. Muse B's a journalist (or rather, you can change that to whatever else you think would work), visiting to observe and document the living quarters of the patients of the asylum muse A is currently in, though they find themselves attached to this patient, muse A, wanting to know more and more about them until muse B is visiting more and more, just to see them.

3. Muse A is a vampire, yet having been alive for over a century, they've never gone outside, into the real world. It was just the unspoken rule in the castle, even growing up, all after having lost their mother to a horde of humans centuries before. The idea is that this'll take place in the present, revolving around muse A wanting to live their life and do normal things, before ultimately meeting muse B, a human. Though, muse A was already wary of humans by default, this human is interesting, so they find themselves staying around to learn more about them, and the same goes for muse B. I'm all for plot-twists, so maybe muse A had gone out in an attempt to get rid of this curse, and somehow make themselves human, maybe muse A's vampire royalty, etc. Totally got inspiration here from Hotel Transylvania, just a tad, if you couldn't tell. I think it'd be a fun and interesting thing to do, to have this vampire slowly get introduced to modern technology and whatnot!

4. Muse A is a monster, held captive in this shelter/museum/science-lab-center, for the sole purpose of entertainment/being experimented on for just that. Muse B could be an employee, volunteer, visitor, even an officer there with the authority to somehow shut down the building, for reasoning of cruelty to the monsters. The most thought out concept I have for this currently, is that muse B finds a pet-store, if not starting off, rather just a site on the dark-web, consisting of monster-adoptions, with, obviously, monsters which typically couldn't be found anywhere else. Monsters such as aliens, zombie/half-zombie, vampire, jiangshi, android, mer-person, fairies/satyrs, angels, elves, witches/wizards, demons, devils, etc. Muse A is one of the "monsters"/non-humans there for sale, and ended up being the one muse B was the most interested in purchasing. Eventually, muse B is able to contact the one running this site/selling the monsters, before getting an address sent to them, and on goes things.

5. Muse A is the childhood best friend of muse B. Through the entirety of which they'd grown up for each other, they were together, similarly to two peas in a pod. It was odd to see them apart, until life started to truly get in the way; Muse B went to college in another city, to achieve their dream of being a police officer/doctor, and muse A stayed behind, after not being accepted into the same college. By the time muse B had graduated and moved back, things seemed normal enough. Starting off, anyway. Time went by, and they got busier with work, leaving them unable to constantly be their for their best friend. Before they knew it, they were the one saving the other's life; Muse A was the victim of a bad accident, leaving them to sustain a number of different injuries, and being left with little-to-no memory of the events that got them there, or the fact that muse B was their best friend. The idea is that muse B was either the cop at the scene, first to find muse A, or the doctor who'd been working at the time of their arrival. However, I'm cool with muse B being neither, as they could totally have whatever other profession, but just be the signified person left to take care of muse A once they get out of the hospital, given how they're best friends!

Other/OC x OC pairings (with exceptions):
1. Yandere x Yandere.
2. Yandere x Tsundere.
3. Bonnie and Clyde / partners-in-crime.
4. Mutual crushes.
5. Fake dating.
6. Drunk confession.
7. Under suspicion/criminal x detective/undercover cop.
8. Reincarnation/past-life-lover.
9. Vampire royalty x human royalty.
10. Mafia leader child x rival gang member/leader's child.

11. Detroit: Become Human. The most I've done with this one is an OC x OC based roleplay, but I'd love to possibly double, if not stick to a canon pairing, such as Luther x Kara, or something platonic, such as the relationship between Kara and Alice, or Connor and Hank, and so-on.. Then of course, I'm still cool with doing OC x OC, with the DBH setting and all. Totally up for discussion!

12. Vampire Kisses. A super totally underrated manga (and there's so many books), I'd love to find someone also interested in it! I'd possibly be cool with a plot involving OCs (don't even take that with a grain of salt, honestly.. I love OCs so I'd probably be all for it LOL). I haven't done anything involving this one before buuut, I'd be up for certain romantic AND platonic pairings such as;
  • Raven | Alexander (romance)
  • Matthew | Becky (romance)
  • Kat | Claude (romance)
  • Becky | Raven (platonic)

Anyhow! I hope I grabbed someone's interest. 😅 If you are interested in anything I mentioned, shoot a PM, or leave a comment. Like I said, it's not limited to just these things, I'm all for/look forward to discussing/combining ideas! :)

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back