• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Death... Is My Father! [Me and Isra]

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Daniel walked down to his history class with no interest in it whatsoever. going through the motions, he sat there not listening to the teacher, having studied the topic last night. He was already a year ahead in school, so he didn't see why paying attention was necessary at this point. Then he heard laughter and noticed the teacher had asked him a question. Shit. He had been lost in his own world and not been able to hear the question.

"Mr. Andrews! See me after class!" the instructor sighed before continuing. after the class was over, Daniel walked to the front of the classroom and sighed, "you wanted to see me sir?" He asked, fully expecting to be given a lecture.

"I think my best student should look into an after school activity... maybe you'll be able to get your head out of the clouds more if you busy yourself." the man said. "Lord knows you could use a hobby..."

Daniel shook his head, and promptly got a good slap on the top of it. "Fine, jeez! I'll look into an elective." he amended, before walking outside and finding the after school activities board. looking it over he sighed, "What could I possibly do for fun?" he muttered, noticing a few that seemed like a waste of time and ruling them out.

Paige had spent nearly all of her study hall cleaning out a cluttered classroom just to start a club. More specifically, a photography club. She knew that most people wouldn't join, but it was really worth a shot, she thought and even made flyers.
The Flyers had a big picture of a camera as the center with the words "Photography club: Capture your imagination in a single snapshot." Paige thought it was clever and was now hanging them up in areas that would get student's attention.

At the activities board, where the school posted all its clubs and various activities, Paige got excited when she saw someone standing there looking at the board. "Looking for something to join?" She said with a small smile as she stopped next to the person.

Daniel gave the girl that approached him a half smile. "As a matter of fact, yes." he answered her. noticing the flyers, he took one and thought about it. The idea of taking pictures of things for fun sounded like... well, not to be redundant, but... fun. He smiled and helped her out by tacking it to the board, "Consider me interested! Do I need to get anything? how many other club members are there?" he asked, not realizing it was something she had just started.

"Well..." Paige scratched the back of her neck, a little embarrassed. "You'd be the only member, other than me of course. I just started it and.." She looked up from the board and to the stranger. "All you'd need is a camera of some sort and a willingness to have some fun." Paige really tried to send it home by trying to basically sell him the idea to get him to actually come to a meeting. "The first meeting is after school today if you can make it. We meet after school whenever since there's only me so far." Paige said kind of quietly. "But if you can't make it, I'll totally reschedule to another day!" She pushed her hair behind her ear, a slight nervous tick she had yet to get rid of.

Daniel nodded, "See you after school then!" he answered her. "I have something I need to take care of right now though... later!"

Checking his apple watch he went around the corner and saw his father rise from the ground, small flames around the area he emerged from. "That went well. you're up kiddo!" Death smiled, as Daniel shifted to his reaper form and disappeared, reappearing a block away, in the center of a group of muggers. they stopped beating the crap out of the guy they were robbing, and Daniel let out an ethereal laugh. "So you guys like senseless violence do ya! Small world, me too.... you might say I'd... Kill for it!" He proceeded to eviscerate the group of men, taking their souls to hell as they screamed their last.

Returning to school, stopping by a store to buy a rather nice camera with optical zoom, he walked into the club room, "Sorry for the amount of time that took!" he called out before seeing the club president attending to whatever she was doing. He didn't try to hide his good mood at all, even though it was derived from his... questionable job ethics.

"Oh!" Paige jumped a little and smiled at him from where she was sitting in a desk doing homework. "It's okay, you're right on time, actually. So," she stood up and walked over to him with a green paper in hand. "I'm Paige, I don't remember if I told you that, and here's a list of activities the club will do like the art show, pictures for the yearbook, so on so forth. It'll be a lot of fun." She said with a smile before going to sit back down. "Do you have, um, any prior photography experience?"

"Not really..." Daniel shrugged. "I only joined a club to relieve boredom. Name's Daniel by the way. I don't think we had done the intro thing the first time we met." he told her. Honestly he only joined to get his professor off his back. Still, she was cute, so there was a bonus of interacting with someone not unbearable.

"Got this camera for the photos!" he held up the fancy device. "So if you have any ideas for us to start with then I'll follow your lead!" he smiled, giving her a two finger salute and a goofy grin.

"That's a really nice camera..." Paige said in admiration. "Anything that catches your interest. I, personally, am going on a.. hunt. Sort of. There are some photo ops I want to find, maybe you could do the same! Find a topic that really interests you, and find things that would relate to that topic."

Daniel thought about it. A photo of something that caught his interest? he had a few ideas, so he nodded and said, "Alright, anything I can help with before we go looking for opportunities?"

He had an odd idea that taking pictures of his father would be funny... she'd probably think he used Photoshop if he showed her that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back