• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom dearest reader— another bridgerton search

iris.

about me.

• i’m theo, or iris., but feel free to call me whatever you choose
• as i’m now in my mid twenties, i’m only comfortable writing with partners over the age of eighteen. preferably over twenty-one for comfort, but if we mesh well, anything over eighteen is alright
• i write lower case for aesthetic, but it doesn’t at all follow through to my writing. there, i finally find capitalization
• i enjoy writing romance, with a preference on heterosexual and sapphic pairings. the preference depends on the characters more than it does a gender, really
• if the plot calls for it, i’m alright with playing one character. usually, however, i prefer to write multiple. i don’t like to take on more than four mains as a rule, though
• realistic face claims only. however, i’m totally game for optional preferred face claims. have a face in mind that you think would look great with a character you have in mind? let me know, i’m more than happy to accommodate
• i love writing morally ambiguous characters when the plot calls for it. it’s a favorite of mine
• anything from a few hundred to a few thousand words, though my preference usually maintains between five hundred and a thousand
• i love to chat and plot on discord. pinterest boards, playlists, and memes are all fair game. i get excited.
• although i like to talk on discord, i prefer to write on google docs. i can write elsewhere, including on site, if preferred, though
what i’m looking for.

•bridgerton.
as I’m currently rewatching Queen Charolette, my interest in all things bridgerton based has resurfaced. i’m open to using canon characters among the cast or ignoring them all together and just having something set in the world of bridgerton. i’d love to explore different dynamics among the ton and beyond— bonus points for multiple characters and something messy

I am very interested in doing a Bridgerton RP with you! I am familiar with the show as well as the books, so whenever you are free, I will be around to discuss. (I had an idea based on a female character and I do play a good Danbury and Lady Whistledown).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back