• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dear.. (Long Term RP)

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
I've been craving a true romance roleplay here is my idea.

Dear Ex Lover,

How have you been? its been ten years since we've graduated high school.Remember when we first met in grade school you threw sand in my eyes. I swore that I would never forgive and I still haven't! Then in junior high, you were the only thing I could think about you warmed my heart. Then in high school sports kept you busy and music became my passion. Remember our school festival the song I sang was about you. That was the first time I felt like you actually saw me. That summer before our second year was the best you gave me my first kiss. Then back to our busy schedule, sometimes I feel like the demon lord was cursing us. Then you dated Midori the drummer in my band watching you guys broke my heart. Then the band broke up we said it was over creative differences but it was over you.

Perfume.%28Band%29.full.926859.jpg

Reina on the left, Me (Kai) in the middle, and Midori on the right.

The third year we didn't talk and that same year you and Midori became an official couple. You won the championship congratulations its ten years late and long overdue. That same year I got signed and my released my first album "A Beggars Soul" and guess what my song about you went platinum.
7_anime_film.jpg

Then summer came you announced your engagement and I left I couldn't deal with the pain of seeing you with someone else. My solo days ended when my producer introduced me to Takashi. We went our tour together for two years and that was the first time I didn't feel like I hate you. I finally felt how you felt when you looked a Midori. Your mom called me the next week and told me you got married I sent you my latest album as a gift did you enjoy it?

anime_couple_by_neko_shana91-d9i03md.jpg

"Temptation"

Soon after that we played in our hometown I didn't see you but, Midori came to cheer me on I wanted her to be you so bad. Takashi proposed to me at that concert and I said yes. There's so much I want to tell you sorry I could only get through the first three years. I hope to hear from you soon...

Sincerely,
Kai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back