• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dear Evan Hansen - Tree Bros - Advanced Lit

bluesmile

Anxious
moon_and_stars_gif_border-1-2-1-1.gif
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

────────────────────ʚɞ──╮
Basic Information:

╰─❥ fandom —꒰Dear Evan Hansen꒱

╰─❥ genre —꒰romance; angst; slowburn꒱

╰─❥ ship —꒰Convan/Tree Bros꒱

╰─❥ my character —꒰Connor Murphy꒱

╰─❥ character needed —꒰Evan Hansen꒱

╰─❥ plot —꒰to be defined... preferably planned as we go. connor fails his suicide attempt, yet his parents are still convinced he's friends with evan꒱
╰───────────────────ʚɞ──╮
Other Information:

╰─❥ style —꒰advanced literature to novella꒱

╰─❥ replies —꒰be patient and aware that I just came back from hiatus and need a bit time for each reply꒱

╰─❥ age —꒰please be at least 16 years old, I'm 18꒱

╰─❥ form —꒰in DMs or discord

╰─❥ important —꒰I'm looking for a long-term committed partner with whom I can discuss plot as we go! It's very important to me that you don't leave me without notice beforehand and actually commit to writing long-term, instead of just starting and then disappearing
Trigger Warnings:

╰─❥ ꒰mostly mental illnesses mention, self-harm mention, suicide mention, drug use mention

View attachment 694151
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

Basic Information:

╰─❥ fandom —꒰Dear Evan Hansen꒱

╰─❥ genre —꒰romance; angst; slowburn꒱

╰─❥ ship —꒰Convan/Tree Bros꒱

╰─❥ my character —꒰Connor Murphy꒱

╰─❥ character needed —꒰Evan Hansen꒱

╰─❥ plot —꒰to be defined... preferably planned as we go. connor fails his suicide attempt, yet his parents are still convinced he's friends with evan꒱
View attachment 694151
Other Information:

╰─❥ style —꒰advanced literature to novella꒱

╰─❥ replies —꒰be patient and aware that I just came back from hiatus and need a bit time for each reply꒱

╰─❥ age —꒰please be at least 16 years old, I'm 18꒱

╰─❥ form —꒰in DMs or discord

╰─❥ important —꒰I'm looking for a long-term committed partner with whom I can discuss plot as we go! It's very important to me that you don't leave me without notice beforehand and actually commit to writing long-term, instead of just starting and then disappearing
View attachment 694151
Trigger Warnings:

╰─❥ ꒰mostly mental illnesses mention, self-harm mention, suicide mention, drug use mention
I’m interested:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back