• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dear Beloved [Always Accepting]

I can see dragons being like extremely rare. Kind of like in the animes where they're "asleep" or "mia" ??? (totally had a Fairy Tale and The Hobbit moment)

I can see dragons being like extremely rare. Kind of like in the animes where they're "asleep" or "mia" ??? (totally had a Fairy Tale and The Hobbit moment)

Yeah dragons can be a every 20 years thing and we have to give offerings or they burn our Kingdom

Lmao Gale's little sister is going to be chasing after Prince Eden like a bag of medieval fantasy potato chips

She's going to make my boi feel really awkward XD

Oh...rip village. The dragon three sugar cubes in his tea..not two

I updated and made the OOC I'll post the rp once everyone picked their role let me know if any role is incorrect or if you want to change your role

You lot need anyone? Or anything?

Maybe i can be a Duke or Count or somthing? Maybe a grumpy administrator type character?

Also, gunpowder? This also more an Western Fantasy or Eastern Fantasy?

Last edited:
You lot need anyone? Or anything?

Maybe i can be a Duke or Count or somthing? Maybe a grumpy administrator type character?

Also, gunpowder? This also more an Western Fantasy or Eastern Fantasy?
I think this is more swords and arrows than gunpowder? I could be wrong though

Also, how would everyone feel if I added a page that's like a city RP to keep the castle adventures and city adventures separate? I was also thinking about adding a missions post people can go on adventures with their familiars

Why can’t we have both?
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back