Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Rox sat next to her crossed legged and laced his fingers together in his lap, his eyes still held tears but now a couple had slid out and went a few inches down his cheek, "I do, its lovely Nichole." Rox gasp lightly feeling the water trickle down further on his face, "Oh!...uh sorry." He said softly turning away to wipe his face.

Rox wiped away the tears before picking up a piece of fruit and biting into it, he chewed slowly the fruit mixing in with saliva that was hard to swallow, but he managed, he gave Nichole a small smile before taking more of the food, "This is nice," Again his voice was soft and wavy not its usual calm.

Rox was gripping the banana so hard it was gushing out of the bottom and getting all over his lap, his composure he was trying to keep was slipping and very fast,"Y-your welcome..." Get it together breath, just breath. But it was hard when memories so rare and bittersweet invaded his mind.

Rox started trying to clean up the banana but honestly he was just making a bigger mess of it because it was now all gloopy and mushy, upon the question the brunette froze for a second a piece of banana dropping out of his fingers, "...." His mouth was open to answer but nothing came out finally dipping his head down so his face was out of view he nodded, "Sure, why would I not be? Its a beautiful night, and a fabulous picnic and you had a wonderful performance, reunited with your mother, and beat up your good for nothing dad...why, why not be happy?" He swallowed a few times after speaking before chocking out a sob.

Rox stopped moving again before slowly looking up at her, "Its not lying all the way...when your confused." He took a deep breath before wiping his hands and lap with a napkin, "Its...." He did not know how to phrase it, "This is not my first night time picnic," He began, "And sharing this with you, reminded me of that...but its not a bad memory, its a really happy one...but....I, I am sad."

Rox gently squeezed her hand back, "I know, I am just confused....you see, the first time I had a picnic was with my mother, and little brother, we were waiting to watch the fireworks one summer night, it was the 4th of July, it was nice and cool, and fireflies were out...it was a nice night."

"Yeah, I do...." Rox smiled then a full one but, why am I still sad, those memories are happy, many of them are...yet I still get sad...." He let out a sigh staring up at the stars above them, "Is it because I am weak....?"

Nichole said"you're not weak rox. You are strong. You just miss your loved ones. Like i miss keela and my grandmother. Holding her necklace in a tight grip.

Rox slowly looked back down and to the side to Nichole blinking his eyes, he gently place a hand over his own heart, "Still though...? Uncle says I should be over it by now....but its okay that I am not? That I still miss them?"

Nichole said"the pain of them being gone never goes away. But you know they're up there watching over you, loving you, protecting you, watching you grow. Its as if a part of them stayed here just for you and made a vow to always keep you safe." She didnr know where this wise side of her came from. But guessed after going through so much she knows some.

Rox listened to her almost seeming encased by her words, they were wise and freeing, they made the feeling of something being wrong with him for missing his missing family slowly start to fade, he said quiet thinking about it looking back up at the stars finally he looked back down at Nichole, "I think your right...thank you Nichole, that really helped."

Rox grinned picked up a strawberry placing it on her cheek her grinned, "Yup same shade." He then kissed that same cheek, "Your to cute." Nuzzling her a bit.

Rox picked up a sandwich watching the stars and he moved more over towards Nichole pulling her closer and leaning lightly on her as he watched the stars, "What are you thinking about?" He asked seeing her face deep in thought.

Rox ohhed lightly than hmmed as he thought, "Well, I don't know...but they are for a reason, but that reason I just don't get....unless it has to do with this school? About the stuff we saw, maybe its time we show all the pictures and things to my-" but a thought cut him off before he could say uncle. Rox remembered his Uncle/the head master telling him to pretty much stop snopping around, "Maybe....he is in on it too, all the lab stuff." Rox sounded like he really did not want to belive what he just said.

Nichole said"we have to look at the footage again. " taking out her laptop and pulled upthe video. She slowed down the video and zoomed in seeing a silouet. She blinked. "Who is that?" Trying to zoom in more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rox leaned forward closer to the screen, "Hmm, That person looks familiar, not a man but...wait a second! Those glasses! Its Doctor Z!" Her who face was not showing but those glasses could be stopped from anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back