Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Nichole hugged rox tight crying. The guys comforted her. "I was hic so scared!" She shivered a bit getting a bit cold. Miroku gave her gis cape and nodded. All the guys were actually gay so that made them closer to Nichole. ((Hey I wanted some yaoi.) 
(Omg I have a great idea! !!)

Rox hugged Nichole back and stroked at her hair, "I know, shh your safe now," rox did not mind the others comforting Nichole, though he did not know they were gay, they helped saved her.

((Whooo! Yaoi! Also what's your idea?))

(Omg another friend for yaoi! Ok so Nichole has a recital this time with piano. So her mom never came to her recitals and she comes to visit. Nichole will be playing the song "I am Octavia")

Nichole blushed and said"g-guys c-can we get out of here please? " shivering.she was getting a bit cold. Hikaru picked her up and sighed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rox got to his feet nodding his head, and sliding his hands lightly along her bangs, "Yeah, lets get out of this room...they will have to hire a new English teacher." He said more in thought as he exited the room, he wondered if Nichole stil wanted to go to the amusement park, he did not ask, he would courtesiously let her decided what she wanted, after something like that, he did not mind just snuggling with his little lover.

((heck yeah for the yaoi! :D and I like the idea))

Nichole just wanted to rest. She nuzzled rox's hand a bit drifting off.

~two days later~

Nichole walked into the auditorium and bowed to the crowd. She was wearing a pink dress and she sat at the piano. Then started to play a slow yet beautiful tempo it was a bit sad though if you listened carefully. "~ I comb the crowd, I don't see your face out there no. I'm playing now, won't wait on love. I'm paralyzed, from all these whispers in my brain. I'm focused now, I won't give up. I'm resonant , won't stop for you. Playing away, playing away. You play your games, you bring me pain. Playing away, playing away. You hurt me now, but I won't cry! I am Octavia! you hurt me now, but I won't cry! I am Octavia. Ditch me now, but it is you who has lost it all yea. lost now, and bleeding love. Rain it pours, but I wont let it bring me down no! I'm playing now, won't wait on love.

I'm resonant, won't stop for you.playing away, playing away. Play your games, you bring me pain. Playing away, playing away. You hurt me now, but I won't cry! I am Octavia! You hurt me now but I won't cry! I am Octavia! !!!! I am Octavia! !!! Born strong, believe none. Dying oover broken dreams. Born strong, and raised with CLASSSSS OH YEA!!! You hurt me now, but I won't cry. I am Octavia. You hurt me now, but I won't cry. I am Octavia. You hurt me now, but i wont cry...~" she refused to cry and Ciara finally knew how much she really hurt Nichole.

Rox sat in the front in a spot Nichole saved for him and watch the beauty that was her perform a song. It was really pretty and heartfelt he could feel her heart in each lyric as she sung. He had no idea her mother was here but as Nichole ended Rox stood joining the clapping and blew her a few kisses.

Nichole blushed and hugged rox. Then her mother came up to her suprisingly sober for once. "Nichole look. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you. I'm in rehab now and I'm going to do better for us."

Rox embraced Nichole kissing both her cheeks than snuck a peck to her lips, "You were astounding." He lent back keeping a hand on her shoulder as a woman approached, his eyes curiously ski,med her face, he could see a bit of Nichole in her her mother? Yes it was, and he looked over at Nichole as her mother finished her apology his sharp eyes had caught the dried tears on the woman's face. He stayed quiet not thinking it was his place to talk yet, he squeezed Nichole's shoulder in a way that let her know that he was by her side.

Nichole and her mother embraced each other crying. Nichole broke the hug. "Y-you promise to keep this up right?" Ciara nodded and wiped her tears. "About your fathe-" "please do not talk about that abandonder! I don't even want to hear squat about him!" Her father had abandoned them when her older sister was born.

Rox felt a warmth overtake his heart as the family members hugged, he was so touch an empathetic lump from in his throat as tears stung very lightly in his eyes I am so happy for them he raised an eyebrow at the mention or half protest not to hear about her father No wonder she never mentioned them.

Nichole was seething with anger at her father. And guess who showed up after she was offered a scholarship for her performance? Her father. He put his arm around her shoulders. "Yes this is my daughter! I taught her everything she knows! " Nichole's bangs covered her eyes.

Rox could no longer hold his tongue as the man hugged his daughter close to his side, not after the anger Nichole had displayed on the mention of the the man. Stepping forward he eyed the man but did not glare, "I believe you are mistaken, sir, Nichole is the one who got herself here SHE aspired to do well in her talents and school despite the obstacles." His voice was polite but had a firm point to it.

Jackson glared at him and smiled to the cameras. Nichole's anger was soon let loose. Nichole punched him hard in the gut. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME!I got here by working with granny my sister! AND YIU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY YOU DID!" jackson growled and picked her up slinging her over his shoulder. "Put me down!" She said as she kicked him. But he walked out with her.

Rox winced as Nichole punched her father in the gut, prob not the best idea, but honestly Rox could completely understand. Amber eyes went wide as her father picked her up over his shoulder and walked out, frantically he looked around for her mother before rushing off after them,

"hey! hey!" He called after catching up behind the man, "Put her down!"

Jackson glared at him then smirked. He kept walking and the gang blocked his way. "Put her down." "Who's gonna make me put this worthless girl down?"

"Tch, you cal her worthless huh? Well to answer your question, she is." Rox pulled out the purple rose he was waiting to give Nichole, he wanted to place it in her hair, but instead reaching up, he placed it in her hand, giving her a wink, "You can do it, show this guy who you are." He encourged, but charging up power ready to help if needed. He knew that nature was her dear friend and weapon.

Nichole glowed and her hair rose. The rose started to glow."huhhhh AH!" the thorns started hitting jackson over and over. Nichole stood on top of the now giant rose in a beautiful purple amd green dress. Her expression was peed off!

Rox pumped his fist in the air, amber eyes shining, “That’s the way Nichole!” He cheered and praised before leering at the father, “Worthless? I don’t think so, she is special.”

Jackson tried crawling away but Nichole grabbed him. She smirked and held him upside down. "Tata!~" she tossed him. Nichole giggled and she smiled jogging to rox.

Rox met Nichole half way picking her up, swinging her around in a circle, he set her back down before properly fixing the rose make in her hair, " Well done tonight, on both accounts." He snickered lightly.

Rox pressed his own hand to his cheek eyes blinking as Nichole began to run taking him with her. As they rain the wind whipped cooly around their bodies and the night sky was sprinkled with stars, "Ha! Where are we going?" He asked with another laugh not really caring just curious.

Rox footsteps slowed as they approached the picnic as eyelids closed and reopened a few times, his face mystified. It was hard to see in the night with only the stars and a half moon for light, but tears welled in amber orbs let a smile formed on lips after a while of hanging half open, he did not speak, just smiled softly letting Nichole lead him to the beautiful set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back