Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Nichole bit her lip seeing the scar they had put into her hand. It wasn't as visible now but it was still there. Nicholesaid"tthey won't stop! I can't takeit aanymore! "

"But we cant give up...I wont lose you to them." tightening his hold a bit but not painfully just more snuggly, "I won't I rather wage through a thousand hard times again and again for your life." Rox buried his face inside her still damp hair, "No one is giving up." He muttered.

Rox still kept her in his loving grasp, "No need, but your welcome....are you going to be alright?" He lossened his grip to spin her lightly to face him, cuffing her chin and lifting it a bit to look into her ever captivating gaze.

Nichole started to nod then her breath caught in her throat. She swallowed some and said"I feel a dark presence. " she got up walking to the window looking out. Her eyes widened and she said"ROX GET DOWN! " BANG! WHISTLE! Nichole gasped and she quickly made a force field out of her aura around the whole cabin. The missle hit and she grunted falling to one of her knees. "ROX GET OUTTA HERE! ITS ME THEY WANT! I WANT YOU SAFE! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUTT STAYING!" Yes an assassin was after her.

Rox felt Nichole lossen away from his hold and gasped lightly at her words, before he could do anything he dived to the floor as the loud explosion hit hard. But everything was okay, climbing to his feet, he rushed towards the window, "Found out already? Dam it!" He swore not they would be tracked so soon they were here only a few days! At Nichole shout, Rox did not have to think, his mind was all the way up, he was staying. He started charging up his powers and getting alret ready for a fight, "No way, we do this together."

Nichole said"but rox. " biting her lip. She added more energy to her field and the man smirked. "This will be too easy." He knew one of her weaknesses was darkness. He made a big sphere of dark energy hurling it at the field. Nichole grunted and fell to her knees. "No.." Nichole growled and put her hands on the floor vines shot up outside.

Rox shook his head, “it’s one assassin against us both that gives us better odds!” He exclaimed and jumped on the vines that shot outside charging electricity into his grasp he touched them with the shock waves so the power zipped through making vines even more deadly.

Kaito smirked, "smart brats. Im after the girl. So dont get in my way!" Nichole's field started to waver as it got hit with more dark energy. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Nichole fell to the floor unconscious.

Rox let the vines go towards the villain assassin and doubled back, towards Nichole, "Coco put the sheild down! We can-" but he felt her pass out then saw her on the ground, "Oh man," he groaned and turned back to the assassin crouching into his fighting stance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back