Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Rox looked at the girls file eyes growing wide, "She had some problems...it says ingestion of pc-prototype pills for a month...test subject failed to react properly..." Rox sat back looking troubled, "That means these pc pills killed her...I am no scientist but it was like they were trying to alter her or something..."

Rox dosed in and out of sleep not getting very much sleep, his mind was far to busy thinking. He woke back up to help Nichole. They had learned that doctor z and others were mad scientists basically using pills to alter students personalities and it look like others were used as test rats to find cures or different diseases...but they did not know anymore information about the pc pill only that it stood for perfect child pill.

Nichole yawned and finished writing everything down. Her alarm went off right when she slept for only two seconds! Her eyes snapped open and that was the end of that alarm clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rox reached his arm from under the covers and swatted the alarm clock off the bedside to make it shut up, grumbling, he burried his face back under the blanket.

Nichole nuzzled rox going back to sleep before someone banged on her door. Nichole's eyes snapped open and she growled stomping to the door. "WHAT?!" throwing it open.

"WAH!" Nix through up his hands ducking behind Rue, "Uh, uh we just wanted to know if you wanted to come for breakfast? And if you were okay? You did not come to the amusement" Rue nodded giving a hesitant smile. But Rox had gotten up and had been looking at the scanner and his own file, his face grim, "Sorry guys, we will meet for lunch, good day." Rox lightly shut the door before looking at Nichole, " We have a huge problem..." he tapped the scanner showing his profile page, than swiped till he got to what he wanted, the photos. There was one of him using his electricity power while training with Nichole and she was in her fairy form. It was weird strange because the couple made sure to go far away from the academy so no one would see!

Nichole gasped and said"oh no. But who? W-why?...someone was spying on us. But how did they get close enough for a picture?!" Starting to panic.

Rox shook his head still in disbelief himself, he swiped a few more photos and saw just normal pictures of the two together before he turned the scanner off as his closed his eyes tightly fighting the panic that wanted to consume him, "I was sure we far off enough...I don't understand...." His voice came out flustered as he gave out a heavy sigh, "I guess we answered one question." He reopened his eyes looking at Nichole, "We have a good guess who are enemies are now, those lunatic scientist like Dr. Z and maybe....maybe even my uncle..." He looked down at the blank scanner they had found the files in his office after all, in his computer.... even if they had half of one question a thousand more just popped up!

"One...." of ours friends...? Rox shook his head back and forth, "No!!! Its just can't be..." He did not want to even acknowledge the possibilities of a traitor. After a long pause, Rox went over and looked out the window, "We just have to stay more visual and alret then ever and keep powers as a last resort."

Nichole nodded and sighed. "Well time to seal them again." She closed her eyes a transmutation circle appearing under her. "Seal of the fairy!" It glowed and locked her powers.

Rox looked at her in mild shock, he was starting to get use to Nichole's surprises but this was a new one, Cealing your power...you can do that? "C-can I do that?" He asked watching her as her power was cealed up.

Nichole said"probably. ".as she pricked her finger with her pocket knife and let a few drops of blood hit the circle. Then it sealed her magic. She licked her finger and stopped the bleeding. She was a bit of a machist.(forgot how to spell it) but being around your drunk mom's abusive boyfriends will do that ya. Nichole blushed a bit and washed off her finger before she did something that she wouldn't let anyone see. "I-I gotta take a quick shower." She said as her eyes darted.

Rox nodded staring back out the window for a second but the glean of the knife caught his busy mind back on Nichole, he opened his mouth to speak watching the drops drip on the floor than the circle vanish. Staring down with a few blinks, he looked back up to watch Nichole lick off her fingers, “Okay sure, uh me too,” Rox started towards the door, his eyes watched her for a moment more, she just did that for the sealing circle right? Yeah right. Yet her eyes are darting around every which way, better at least ask “Hey Nichole, is something the matter?” His amber eyes tried to catch her hazel orbs.

Nichole's cheeks were flushed a bit and her knees knocked together. "Ngh..haa.. I-I'm fine never ngh b-B AH-better." A breeze had hit a certain spot. Nichole quickly made her way for her shower. There were soon weird sounds coming from behind the door. (Lol poor rox doesn't have a clue huh? )

Rox watched her stutter and the way she was acting, he opened his mouth to say something...but she was already in the bathroom strange noises that made him more worried and slightly curious, but he walked over to the door and went out casting one more baffled look at the door before going to his room and showering and dressing.(lol yeah, he is a bit clueless in this area)

Nichole came out dressed in her uniform and blushing slightly. She stood by rox's door waiting her satchel on her shoulder.(lol poor rox) Nichole tapped her foot some and felt weird again. no no no not here not now cmon!!! her cheeks flushed and her eyes went to the size of pins. "Giggle. Uh oh time to go go." Twitching some making it back to her room and laid down. "I wonder where I put that riding crop...." she searched her bagand the rest of her room. Nichole blinked and checked her closet. "There it is! Ooh my pocky too!" Her butt went from side to side as she dug around in her closet. (Lol rox should come in it'll be hilarious! And yes she is a bit weird like that.)

Rox kept wondering about Nichole as he was showering, than he blink Nmgh! I am thinking about Nichole while I am in the shower!!! He looked down...and blushed even deeper before hurrying and getting dressed grabbing his bag, he locked his door and walked back to Nichole's room having calm back down by now, he opened the door assuming she was dressed, and she was, but she was bent over and her butt was wagging back and forth as if she had a tail, "Emrhf!" Rox clamp a hand over his mouth using two fingers to pinch his nose trying to stop the nose bleed that was going, his mind started pictures Nichole in all those outfits she was forced into, Rox face got so red steam could have came from his ears Omg omg please stop! This is not the time! he postioned his bag infront of him and tripped over his own feet manging to regain balance letting the wall hold him upwards as he slouched against it ((Omg we are sooo going there! xDDD))

(Hell yea!! xD )

Nichole didn't hear him come in and whistled. Some vines came in and grabbed her then grabbed the crop. Nichole's cheeks were flushed ane she giggled. "I'm ready." whack! Whack! Nichole moaned loudly and smiled. "Mmm just a bit harder ok?" (See what I mean?)

Rox felt himself slid fast down onto the floor his nose started to bleed again as he watched That is so, so kinky and...sexy! What am I thinking?? Rox tried to open his mouth to speak, but part of him just wanted to watch his foot twitched as Nichole let out a sexy moan. He was reallllly turned on.

The vine hit harder and harder. Nichole moaned rox's name her eyes closed in pleasure. And something ran down her thighs. The vines put her down and her butt was super red. "Huh. Looks like I came. Time for a ngh shower." She saw rox and her face went crimson.

Rox eyes were pretty much glued to Nichole but now his face was not as red and his nose was not bleeding, he had a more taken over by sexy expression, as she turned to meet his gaze Rox smiled a ravishing almost hungry smile moving towards her as if he was drawn to her like a pull. He wanted her, wanted this beautiful sexy special girl. He stopped in front of her reaching out he cuffed her warm face into his hands, moving closer to her, he leaned, "I need you, so bad, don't leave...." His voice was husky with a warm loving lust, "Don't stop my love." He than kissed her with an intensity.

Nichole kissed back. "Mm I won't roxy." Falling back onto her bed. She needed him ad well. Yes the teenage hormones had finally taken over them.

Yes indeed the teenage hormones and invaded pouncing on the beautiful coco colored skinned girl he landed lightly his hand positioned over each side of her,"No more clothing just kiss me." He purred while he kissed.

FADE INTO BLACK.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back