• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dead Weight Roleplay

Vengeance Spirit

Seeker of Justice
If you stare into the shadows, they'll grow. If you stare into an abyss, it'll stare back. But, if you stare in the eyes of a vampire right before you thrust a stake into its chest, it may drive you insane. That's what we're all taught. Never look into the eyes before you kill them. Bank the kill and head back home to the Organization. You see here, the Organization's job is to deal with the dirty blood suckers. The ones who's teeth can pop a tire or a human neck in seconds. Yet they're romanticized by people, cheesy movies about their love and affection. Humans trying to procreate with them. Pssh...If you ask me, the Organization is the ones who should get the credit. And yet, we get nothing. We condemn ourselves into the shadows. In this world, we hunt the vampires and keep them away from the public. We make sure they're not found and kept on a low basis. Vampires seem human in day time, there are only slight changes present. Lower class ones can have a few teeth that are yellowed or some form of skin ailment. The higher ones are the problem, they're hard to tell without proper and full inspection. And yes, when I say full. I mean every last inch. At the night, Vampires can change into their scaly and hideous form. They have strength and even some magic abilities. Light hurts them in this form, that's why they change at night. I had a Vampire one time who screamed to the point one of my men's ears erupted. Now, I thought Vampires were enough with their magic and forms. I thought, okay. Fine? Us slayers were built for this. Toss in a few witches and cultists. All hell breaks lose. These cultists empower their vampires by creating altars in their form. The biggest vampires get holcruxes, they become immortal. They're called liches and when they're killed, they just come back again at the holcrux. Different face, but same powers, same shitty soul. And then witches, not much is known on them. Other than the fact our first slayers got rid of a lot of them, there was a war. We won, witches went extinct. Until recently they've been popping up along with the large amounts of vampires. All these enemies and just one person defending the mortals, in other words. We're screwed. Until you guys came along at least. You're different than the rest and ready to turn the tides in war. Not many want to join the organization, but I can tell. You'll do fine here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back