• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings dead thread

Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu
hello! previously known as katherine, i'm on the hunt for partners again. whether that be because I'm bored, have more time or need some fresh friends, doesn't matter. hope to see you soon! lowercase for aesthetic only
  • .i’m under 18. i don’t care what age you are, so long as you can fill my rp needs/wants and if you aren’t rude
    .i write in third person, past tense and in the story-telling style
    .can go from one paragraph to twelve or more. i can match length. there are a lot of factors that can change this, but at the very least, you’ll get a paragraph from me, which is four to six senses. i’ll never do one-liners either
    .i play female characters/non-binary until stated otherwise. fxf, fxm, fxnb [i can do sides]
    .i do have some, i'll be sure to let you know and ask for yours too. be kind and cautious
    .literacy, that's all
    .if you get bored, let me know [as in, do not outright ghost]
    .no fandoms [unless you have one i really like]
    .be chill
    .i'd love to hear your ideas! do not be afraid to share them with me
    .bump me, forgetfulness is a high possibility
    .i have plenty of ideas for these pairings myself but i’m interested in hearing yours as well

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back