• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dead Space

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Hey wassup? Atom here with a bit of a fandom idea floating about regarding Deadspace!

header.jpg

Just a few ground rules before I get into the nitty gritty.

• This is NOT a pairing! I don't mind romance in my games but I HATE things that are created solely for the purpose of a romantic pairing! This will have a plot, an beginning to an end. If romance develops then it does, if it doesn't then it doesn't. Do not expect to push your romantic pairing idea on me and completely derail this. I will drop it faster than a dime if you do so.
  • I'm a detailed writer, at least I say so myself and others would agree. I want to receive in return the same effort I'm giving you. I understand that sometimes there's not much to reply for and if necessary I can always expand my posts a bit to help, but I do expect to receive the same amount of effort in turn. And that's in posts and plotting. I have no intentions of railroading this thing solo and do expect whoever I pick as my partner to contribute to the plot.
  • I'm a busy person. Mostly on the site. I run a few things, partake in some other things, and yknow, staff member. So I will not be able to post every single day and I certainly won't expect you to. I'm also quite patient and if something happens that you can't post for even weeks at a time I'll understand.
  • Do not decide to drop on me without a word. That is literally one of the most disrespectful things you can do to an RPer short blatant harassment and personal attacks. If you do this odds are I will refuse to do anything of this nature with you again. And I mean that, trust me. I COMPLETELY understand being unable to write for something you don't find interest in anymore and will be completely understanding if you feel you'd like to drop the roleplay. Just tell me, don't ditch me.
  • I'd personally prefer someone with some knowledge regarding Dead Space. At least having played one of the games so that you've got a minimum amount of knowledge regarding it.
  • Also OCs only, no use of canon characters in anyway.

I do believe that's all in that regard.

Now on to a plot idea! I mainly have two starter ideas I'd love to build on with a potential partner. Both involve an initial group of people before shit hits the fan so there's an opening for multiple characters if you find yourself wishing to play more. I'm willing to play more as well if that interests whomever decides to undertake this.

It can take place on some sort of ship akin to the first game. How and why up to discussion. It can take place on some sort of colony or station (the lunar colony in the start of three or Titan Station in the second game as examples). Or, my favorite, Tau Volantis. There's a lot of wiggle room for all three ideas to by discussed.

If interested let me know below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Hey man, I'm a fan of the Dead Space series, only ever played the first two but I'd absolutely be interested in a RP like this. Just hit me up with the details and I'll get to work!

Huzzah! It's difficult to find anyone interested in the Dead Space universe for a roleplay sometimes man >_>

PM on the way!

For anyone reading this and interested.

I am still willing to work with other partners on any of these ideas. I mean there's a LOT of possibilities here, so if you're interested don't be turned away by the fact that someone else replied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back