• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dead Alive - Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Permanent Exhaustion

Dead Alive
Roles:
Leader
Co-Leader
Doctor
Doctor-In-Training
Scavengers
Farmers
Hunters
Builders
& More

When people thought of the end of the world, they thought of many different scenarios. A plague that wiped out everyone, a biblical reckoning, some even went so far as an alien invasion. Unfortunately for us all, nobody considered the dead coming back to life. Nobody really knew what was happening for the first day or two, nobody knew how it started. Some people still make theories, a virus that mutated or something an ambitious scientist cooked up in a lab. But who really knew?

Within days, chaos hit. It turned out that when the world ended, the zombies weren't the only threat. With the lack of laws or structure, anarchists and criminals thrived. Robbing, killing, that was just the tip of the iceberg for some of the groups of horrible people that formed soon after the world ended. And then there was us. Survivors. People who didn't want to completely abandon their morals just to live another day, people who wanted a safe place to live and try to find a way back to normalcy.

This roleplay focuses on a world shortly after a zombie apocalypse has started. The timeline can be decided between all of us, whether it's immediately after, in the days after the news hit and many people are still terrified and unsure of what's happening, or a little later, when people understand and are a little more adept at surviving. This roleplay will contain violence and dark themes as well as potential character death(no characters will be killed without their writer's permission). We'll basically be focusing on building up our group. Some characters may not start in the group if you don't want them to, or they can already know each other.

Rules:
Doubling is allowed and encouraged! We'll stick to a max of 4-5 characters. Make sure characters aren't super OP survival experts with fifteen different guns or just super hostile aggressive people, because they wouldn't get invited to a group.

Obvious no god-modding, meta-gaming, Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus or other roleplay no-nos.

Somewhat active. We can discuss how active we want this to be, but try to be able to do a reply at least every day or two if possible.

Somewhat detailed. This won't be a 'fifty paragraphs per character per person' kind of deal, but at least one paragraph per character. I understand there are situations in which you can't write a lot, and that's totally fine, just no one-liners.

Plotting and discussion will take place on Discord.

code by @Little Cheshire Cat

This looks like it'll be fun! I don't want to just bombard your Discord Server, So if you are still welcoming characters~ Please let me know.

If not, would be too much to have more than one group? (Each with the 4-5 characters you are looking for) That way, as characters die or if anyone needs to pull out, you could always combine the groups. Being as the interest looks to be there. (Just a thought!)

I've been searching for apocalypse roleplays for a while. I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back