• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC: The Animated Series

DC

HoneyBunny

☆DC Universe: Rudy Jones, Parasite (Superman the Animated Series and Justice League)

I have been watching a lot of DC cartoons lately, and I would love to have someone play Parasite, AKA, Rudy Jones. I want to make him a regular partner in crime that only joined the Legion of Doom for him. She's a magic based villainess who does petty crimes and can put others into a trance with her spells. She utilizes liminal spaces and despite her dark clothes, she dons a cupcake staff.
Most think that she and Rudy are an item, even though they deny it like what they do isn't suspicious (Big spinning hugs, happy to see each other, piggyback rides, etc.). Rudy wears gloves sometimes so he can't devour the energy of his fellow Doom Legion co workers, depending on where he is.

Last edited:
Makes sense, though I have a rather.... dark... theory... about DC Universe Online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back