• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ðŸ’•DC or MCU💕

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a new partner, I only rp with 18+ sorry. I love darker themes💕 but I also love light hearted moments and a bit of comedy, most definitely romance. I tend to do about 300 words per post, can be more or less. I love forming friendships outside of writing together💖 talking out new ideas and the everyday life in general just makes me happy. I'm totally okay with doubling if that's what you prefer, I'm happy either way. I will happily do f x m or f x f but I don’t do m x m. Sorry💔

I’m happy to do canon x canon or oc x canon, I’m double friendly as well💕

I’ve played quite a few mcu characters but I’m also happy to attempt the ones I haven’t, I would have to say as far as dc goes I definitely tend to stick to the Batman side of dc, I would love to play against Batgirl 💕 message me with any questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back