• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC/Marvel University

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ivy Winters​

"Evening, Ivy. Did you just get here?"

Ivy heard the familiar voice of Caleb and looked in his direction, a slow smile spreading across her features. "You know I'm never on time." He returned her playful smile, leaning against a tree, looking out at the crowded bonfire. "Bunch of idiots."

"Not all of them." Caleb shrugged, and she shot him an interested glance. She turned her attention back to the crowd, spotting quite a few people she recognized and even more than she didn't. Glad she wasn't a freshman anymore, she sighed, wishing that she was a little more social. Ever since her last group of friends had burned her, turning her into what she was now, she just couldn't bring herself to make real friends. She was slowly coming out of her shell here, with thanks to Caleb and a few others, but it was still tough.

With those that she did know, she came across as a fairly confident girl who knew what she wanted. But really, she was good at faking it, and she had a mean control streak. She had potential, if she could get past her shyness.

A guy strode past them, obviously intoxicated, looking for someone. He dropped his red cup on the ground and Ivy made a face. Littering was one of her biggest pet peeves. "Throw your trash away, asshole." Ivy muttered, moving to the red cup and picking it up to throw away. As she turned back, she noticed Virgo walking up and smiled sweetly at her. "Hey, Virgo."

The girl greeted Caleb, then turned to Ivy, who perked up at the mention of her babies. "They're doing so good! You should see the lily I brought with me. It's beautiful."

Shorts-3.jpg

Tags: Caleb; Virgo ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:

Caleb Rivers

"Not all of them." Caleb shrugged as he leaned against a tree, his eyes lingering on Ivy for a few moments before slowly moving over to the crowd. He and Ivy got along so well because of their distrust of people, though if he had to admit it, he was probably a little more trusting than she. Mostly because he felt he could handle himself in a bad situation, whereas she was still learning and a bit hesitant to use her powers.

When the guy threw the cup on the ground, he pushed himself off the tree, ready for the guy to say something. Ivy picked up his cup to throw away, but Caleb's gaze remained on the drunkard, who was too far gone to have even heard his redheaded friend. "Fucking idiot." Caleb muttered, turning his head away.

That was when he spotted Virgo, the angry gaze slipping away, replaced by another easy going grin. Virgo was different than Ivy, but that was a good thing, considering the nature of their relationship. As she approached, he moved in her direction to meet her, sliding an arm around her shoulder. He knew she liked the attention, and to be honest, so did he.

"You looked so sweet and innocent, I couldn't." He grinned down at her. "It's so rare you look like that."

3-Outfits-Every-Guy-Should-Own-Ashley-Weston-1.jpg

Tags: Ivy; Virgo ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )

Code by apolla apolla

x
x
『 is this love at first sight
or should i walk by again? 』
[ outfit ;; elliot - with ;; anyone - tags ;; anyone ]

Elliot was extremely excited about starting university; he had a grin that was unremovable and his favourite movie soundtrack was playing in his left ear from his cheap ear bud. Trotting along next to him was a small, black haired golden retriever pup with the exact smile on his face as well. Once he had found his dorm room, Elliot commanded his pup to sit next to him while his fingers fumbled with his keys. He managed to slip the golden key into the lock, pushing it left and right until he heard the door click and creak open. Elliot cheered silently to himself as his pup rushed inside, jumping onto, now, Elliot's bed with excitement. The male dumped his two suitcases next to his dog and gave him a treat.

"Now Dave," Elliot spoke up, mimicking his father's All-American Dad voice, "You have to stay here while I go make friends," Elliot's voice morphed back into his as he watched his dog's face try to contort a pout, his bright brown eyes glistening as if they spoke "please-stay-here". Elliot frowned before giving his pup and scratch behind the ear. "You'll be my number one friend, Dave, don't worry," Elliot smiled. The teen turned around and noticed the other half of the room was still empty, "If someone else comes in, don't bite them." Elliot playfully yet sternly spoke, pointing to the empty bed behind him. Dave's pink tongue spilled out of his mouth as Elliot gave him one last pat. He hurriedly set up a small space for the pup before rushing out of the dorm room and closing the door behind him.

Elliot shoved his earbuds into his jean pockets as he headed towards the bonfire like a bumbling child, excited for his year to begin.

Last edited:

f5e8079c88e1988aac2062bef501e1dc.jpg

Jonathan Crane
"Just Jonathan. Jon, if you must," Jonathan corrected. While his goal was to befriend as many other students as possible, he was not about to do so while being called 'Johnny'. He despised the nickname. However, his expression only faltered briefly, his charming smirk returning after a split second.

Just as Clark opened his mouth to point it out, Jonathan had realized his name was familiar, and not just incredibly boring. "Yes, it does ring a bell. I assume we're roommates then?" If he was to share a living space with him for the year, perhaps he could be a good test subject. After all, from what he heard about this school, it would be wrong of him to judge him solely on first impressions, even if he did come off as a little boring. While he wouldn't have gone out of his way to earn his trust, he wasn't really one to turn down an easy test subject.

Now that he was thinking about it, using him as his first test subject would definitely come off as suspicious, and he did not want to be caught. This also meant he couldn't use his room to host his 'projects' as he intended, and he'd have to come up with another solution. Until then, as long as his roommate didn't go looking through his things, he'd be fine, right?

As he thought, he glanced in Edward's direction. Whatever was going on over there, he wanted no part in it.
Mentions: swoopingseason swoopingseason

Allison Pennyworth
“Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick
ourselves up....”

tumblr_inline_owx974TobO1qlt39u_250.gif

Character: Alfred Pennyworth || Universe: DC
Mood: Here goes nothing. || With: Pietro Maximoff - Quicksilver || Wearing: PENNYWORTH

"If someone tries to give you a u-dog, do not take it. No matter what but you've got to try their pudding. It's heaven!" The manic blond boy said with matching hand gestures as they walk towards the venue for the first day bonfire. Allison raised her eyebrow to question the young man but the blond guy only replied, "Trust me. You'll thank me later." She was more than confused, the young man, Pietro Maximoff, was talking rapidly. He changes topic after topic and it seemed like his eyes catches everything and he felt compelled to notice it and even remark about it. Allison was awed, envious and at the same time annoyed all together. She thought that it must be fun to be like Pietro. Sure, he is quite fast and has a metabolism that is to die for but the one thing that Allison was envious about was his aptitude to notice everything yet at the same time, forgetting them in an instant, unlike her who will obsess at things for days, pondering things and fixating on them until she's satisfied with how it works and what it can do for her. For some, she knew they'll diagnose the young man as manic and has an ADHD but Allison sees it as a gift. For once, she wanted to be liberated and enjoy and the night of a bonfire is the night to do it.

"So Allie," Pietro called. "Hmm?" Allison snapped from her reverie and felt bad for a moment; she did it again, got lost in her own thought, completely ignoring her surroundings and the people in it.

"I just confessed my love for you, and that's the only thing you'll say?! You ice cold polar bear!" Pietro said all too dramatically, complete with him clutching the part of his chest where his heart is that resulted for Allison to swat his arm. Hard.

"Ouch." Pietro groaned but at the same time beamed, "Jeez, you got bored easily huh." They knew each other for quite long time now; Allison met Pietro in one of her 'assignments'. She was sent out to infiltrate the online security of a suspected foreign arms dealer but the plan got altered and they had to improvise. If it wasn't for Pietro, who was stealing an entire bushel of apples in the corner that time, Allison will be caught. Pietro did not try to assess the situation. When he saw a girl running and being chased by men wearing leather jackets, he jumped— or ran into action and created a distraction long enough for Allie to escape. She told him that he was an idiot and a moron. But brave. Bravery truly is the nicer term for stupidity. Though if it wasn't for him, she'd probably be cemented into a drum and tossed into a murky part of the port.

"I asked what made you decided to leave your comfy cave." Pietro repeated the question, his hands were hidden inside his pocket and he was looking at her with his cute lopsided grin.

"Apart from you knocking nonstop?" Allison asked, Pietro's grin grew wider and the girl just rolled her eyes rather playfully. "When... when I was back at The Academy, I was... I was told that I am rather uptight." She said. Her voice was quite soft, probably softer than the rustling of the leaves up above them.

"Well, you are a little uptight." Pietro chimed in. His voice has no malice but just purely stating facts. "You'd rather stay in your room and study. Like why." He added the last bit with a groan and a face of disgust.

Allison's height may not be towering and only pocket size, but her icy glare made the mutant cower. "Wh-whoever told you you're uptight, i-i'll give them a whiplash. Just point their stupid face and it’s done." Said the young man immediately then he looked anywhere but Allison and pretended that what he was looking at was the most interesting empty space ever.

"As I was saying," Allison went on; satisfied that Pietro was somehow fazed. "A couple of my peers noted that I was uptight, and so I wanted to change that. I may not relate to others well, but I want to see if I can do it. As a test. And this party is the perfect way of starting it." Even with the room of geniuses, Allison is still unique among them. Garnering friends is not really her strongest suit but the girl wanted to evolve and expand her field. "That's my main reason, and the other one is to test this." She fished out a vial of clear liquid on her pocket and showed it to him.

"Water?" Pietro asked as he took the vial and shook it.

"Yes, because I want to see everyone drink with their pinky up like a proper English lady while holding the tiny vial." Allison snapped but then composes herself, "No, it's not water. It’s alcohol."

It was Pietro's turn on raising an eyebrow, he asked "What's so special about this?"

"In these type of recreational events, alcohol is the most prominent drink and then I remembered when you visited me last summer and drank the Headmaster's secret stash of strong brandy. You did not get drunk. For a moment perhaps you thought you got intoxicated but since your metabolism works quite fast, your body easily processes the alcohol, to acetaldehyde by oxidizing it. Then the acetaldehyde trans—“

Pietro bowed his head and snored loudly then snapping his head back again. "Were you still talking?" He yawned and earned another whack on his arm courtesy of Allison. She made a reach for the vial but he was too fast for her. Pietro chuckled, "Less sciency and more Pietro's stuff, Allie."

"Pietro's stuff meaning dumb version of explaining things?" Allison smirked.

"Hey, if you want a guinea pig you should be nicer to me." The blond boy puckered. Despite of them having two different personalities, they were actually good friends. And no matter how crazy or dangerous all Allie's creations are, Pietro is always eager to help out and test its efficacy or not. A natural daredevil, some might say but Allie knew that Pietro's attention span is like a child heavily caffeinated 10 times than normal and he will do anything to have excitement in his life.

"The highest proof that ever sold to normal humans are 192 which has 96% alcohol----"

Pietro pretended to snore again but this he kept his eyes at Allie's. With his 'sleepy' voice, he said "Less sciency, more Pietro's stuff."

Allison huffed and fought herself not to strangle the mutant, "That vial you're holding is far more potent than the usual alcohol. We tried to 600 Proof and it did not work on you, so I made another batch. Again, that concoction is potent and strong but with your metabolism I am not certain, do not worry even if it's toxic, we can easily flush the alcohol out of your body with the emergency kit I have here." Allison added while patting her handbag.

"Alright, Hermoine Granger." Pietro chuckled, "I'm not going to drink by myself..." the two finally made it to the clearing where the party was located, students milling around to and fro while enjoying themselves along with drinks in hand. “Welcome to the University! And I will go and get you something to drink! Be back in a second!"

"No! I need to be sobe--" before Allison could finish her sentence, the manic kid was gone in an instant. Not knowing anyone else and not wanting to stand there like an idiot, she walks by the tree line and just leant at some random tree while waiting for the annoying mutant to come back.

• tumblr_inline_p5idwtvuZu1rkltq7_100.gif
    tumblr_inline_p5idwtvuZu1rkltq7_100.gif

J A D E
    Mood:
    Idiots.
    Currently: Finding a drink
    Interaction: Bobby, Caitlin [ PixieDust PixieDust ; revalia revalia ]

Jade had to be honest: no part of this party intrigued her. Not even the two rich boys who came in, one testing just how obnoxious his audience would find him with a megaphone. Jade rolled her eyes, checking her phone. Men tried to make passes at her, but she wasn't having it. It didn't help that she'd had to talk to her father for the first time in...oh, nine? Ten years? He was just as cold and lacking in compassion as he'd always been. All he cared about was how Jade appeared to the League they both were a part of. Since Jade was his own spawn, he'd said in basically the same amount of words, every action she made reflected on him. When she'd shot back that she was her own human being, he'd laughed in her face.

Prick.

Jade ignored another man trying to give her the time of day, as if she'd asked, turning on her heel and heading to the bar, continuing to ignore him yelling after her. She could subdue him, but that would bring attention to her. A stiff drink would clear her head, she thought, leaning against the bar with a sigh. Jade looked up and realized the bartender had company. Time to put on a nice face. "Hi, sorry to interrupt." She said gently, a smile playing on her lips as she looked between the taller man and his white-haired companion. "I'd love a drink when you're not busy." Actually, she wanted a drink right now, but rushing the server was a foolish idea.

code by @Wapiti

Last edited:

• tumblr_inline_p7hmchkK8E1rt2432_100.gif
    tumblr_inline_p7hmchkK8E1rt2432_100.gif

S T E V E
    Mood: Oh my god, Tony.
    Currently: I can't even get drunk. Get me out of here.
    Interaction: Maia
    [ nymphadora. nymphadora. ]

Steve probably shouldn't have made this be his first party after being thawed out, but he really wasn't given much of a choice. Nicholas Fury ran a smooth ship, and either Steve got with the program or he would have to wait an entire year to go again, and in between that year Nick would make sure Steve would enjoy lots of training, similar to what he'd experienced fifty years ago. Steve had only just gotten used to sleeping in until seven AM.

So here he was, at this bonfire party, relaxing against a tree. Things were almost peaceful, until they weren't. When Steve heard Tony's voice screech from the megaphone he could feel whatever little resolve he had left to stay at the party crumble. He made a move to leave, but remembered that Nick had wanted him to stay the entire time. Steve swallowed the groan threatening to escape his throat, scanning the area to see if he could find anyone he'd be willing to talk to in this moment. Baby blues caught sight of a familiar red and Steve felt himself calm as he recognized Maia. Now, Steve knew very well why it wasn't a good idea to sneak up on the crimson-haired assassin. He knew he would be asking for trouble if that was his method of approach. And yet, he strode over, coming from behind her, tapping her shoulder with a pleasant smile on his face. "Maia!"

Steve was a glutton for punishment.

code by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Skye

ps7e3jH.png
location... Dorm Room / Bonfire || with... Ginny&Mercy || tags... cinnabuns cinnabuns

Sending the excited blonde a small smile, Skye nodded and made her way out the door to their dorm, wondering once more just how close the two girls she was spending time with were. She could understand best friends, she'd had one of those before. But these two....Mercy and Ginny...well they seemed a bit different. They were obviously close, but at the same time their relationship seemed a bit...different.

Her shoulders twitched ever so slightly in a shrug at her own thoughts. Oh well. Not like it was any of her business. Skye liked to exercise the train of thought that if she didn't get nosy with someone they wouldn't get nosy with her. So far that way of living had been treating her all right. She got into this school hadn't she?

Jogging down the stairs at a fast pace, she paused, waiting for the two to catch up. She didn't want them to get lost, because while they had somehow managed to find their room okay, it hadn't been without it's trouble, based on what she vaguely recalled overhearing while she was lost in her work and minor....panic attack. Raking a hand through her long brown hair she pulled it off to one side as she turned a corner and pushed her weight against the heavy door that led to the campus outside the girl's dorm building.

"So, have you guys ever been to a school like this before or no?" she asked as she turned around to face Mercy and Ginny so she could speak to them properly. Walking backwards, she continued at her same pace, her hands holding her wrists behind her back as a way to keep her balance. Feeling for the vibrations of things around her, she made sure to avoid tripping and making a fool out of herself. "Oh, I didn't even ask, what year are you guys?" she asked, slowly beginning to hear the loud chatter of hundred upon hundred of drunk college kids.

"It's gonna get really loud!" she called out, her voice rising already to be heard above the shouts and cheers of other students. "Heads up!" she laughed, finding the actions of drunk kids amusing.

Seeing as they'd reached the "official" event area, Skye scanned the clearing and let out a small cheer before darting away and to the nearby cooler. Shoving the idiot sitting on top of the cooler onto the ground, she ignored their slurred complaints and reached inside, grabbing three beers and two waters. Juggling them in her arms, she also reached out and snatched a hot dog off the table next to her. She frowned before snatching another two and made her way back to her roommate and her friend.

"Hungry or thirsty anyone?" she questioned, offering up some of the goodies in her arms. She figured, if they didn't want any, oh well. More for her.

Logan Howlett

tumblr_mzrci3Ejod1ql5yijo4_250.gif
location... Bonfire || with... Rogue || tags... PixieDust PixieDust

This was why he hated dealing with kids. Yet somehow they seemed to flock to him. The thought made him roll his eyes. It was all because he listened to the damn Professor. Rogue was already annoyed, which to be honest, didn't surprise him considering how she wasn't able to be much of a kid at these types of things, but still. It was annoying as shit. And she needed to get the fuck over herself.

It happened fast, even for Logan, but he didn't really care. He lived in the moment so to say. As Rogue complained to him and then stormed off, he wasn't about to let her go that easy. With his quick reflexes, his arm snapped out and latched onto her arm, pulling her back towards him and the tree, growling lowly at her in reprimand. He needed to make it clear right now that he wasn't having any of this temper tantrum shit.

"Calm the fuck down, kid." he grumbled, keeping a firm grip on her arm, making sure not to touch any skin, seeing as how paranoid it made her. Although, he couldn't blame her for that one, even if he could live after touching her skin. She didn't like how it effected him and he did his best to respect her feelings on that. But now was not one of those times that if she asked him to let her go he'd listen. If she wanted to act like a child, he was going to treat her like one.

"To answer you're question, yes. I do hate these types of things." he grunted, his eyes narrowed as he glared at the sea of drunk idiots darting in every direction. Logan was sure that if he hadn't been so used to ignoring most of the scents that he caught, he'd be in pain. "But, like you said kid, Charles wants us all to try. So," he gave her a hard stare at this point. "We're going to make a fucking appearance and live with it."

With that said, he loosened his grip on her arm slightly. "By the way kid, you. You need fucking college. Aren't kids supposed to be excited to be on their own and look forward to being done with the shit and start getting some cash?" he asked, trying to put some humor behind his words. Despite how much he complained, Logan knew deep deep deep down, that he did care about the kids he watched over. Rogue included.

Crystalia

UK3IVC4.jpg
location... Outside the Dorms || with... Rowan || tags... PixieDust PixieDust

Crystal frowned, almost pouting as the girl she'd latched onto transformed into a normal looking girl. "Oh boo," she complained, scrunching her nose up as she looked her over again. She tilted her head slightly. Well she was still pretty, but Crystal was still rather firm in her believe. "You looked prettier before." she told her solemnly, as if it was some big shocking secret that she'd revealed.

Although to Crystal, it might as well have been.

Seeing as she'd been ignoring the other girl's demands to let her go, she figured it would be okay if she continued to not listen. She'd been too busy analyzing her new appearance to listen! But now that was done, so she could focus. Oh! She wondered if she could get her to change back to the being blue.

Though as she thought about the other girl's words, she frowned again, this time becoming contemplative. "Tact? What do you mean?" she asked, her grip becoming slack the more she darted from thought to thought. "Oh!!! I'm Crystal by the way! What's your name?" she introduced herself, smiling brightly. She couldn't help herself! She new she was excitable and that not everyone appreciated such things, but the redhead could literally not stop her excitement from shining through.

She'd been locked up in her home for so long in her life that at the first sign of seeing someone unique and beautiful and just special, she couldn't help herself. She had to get to know her. She wanted a friend.

Peter Parker

sRF4e2h.png
location... Bonfire || with... Esme || tags... nymphadora. nymphadora.

Peter was such an idiot. He was an idiot and he knew it. It seemed that all he was capable of doing in front of this girl was making a fool of himself. It took her actually pulling her hand away in awkwardness to make him consider how long he'd been holding her hand. He flushed, hoping Aunt May never found out about this day. He'd die of embarrassment if she did. She'd never let him live it down. He dropped his hand, letting it hang at his side. He offered her a small smile as she gave him her name in return.

"Esme? T-that's a really pretty name..." he mumbled, almost wanting to go crawl in a hole and die. He was so losing whatever credibility he had as a man for the way he was acting.

'But then again,' he thought, glancing up at Esme again before getting distracted by the helicopter causing a ruckus above them. He frowned in confusion, his vision allowing him to clearly make out the man on board. "I....I uh....I have no idea." he managed to make out, his head falling to one side as he looked up, slapping a random paper out of his face. Glancing back at Esme he realized he could suddenly see her a bit better due to his vision focusing when he looked up at the helicopter. Peter felt his breath catch slightly, his heart racing once more.

"U-uh...it's getting pretty loud now." he began nervously, not unsure how exactly he should phrase his next words. He really didn't want to come across as a sleazy asshole or something similar. "Did you uh, did you want to go somewhere a bit quieter? W-we could talk about....stuff." he finished lamely. "L-like your book! Or uh, what you want to study or something....." he trailed off slowly, trying to find some reason to keep talking to her. "I sound like an idiot, don't I?" he asked, wincing slightly as he scratched the back of his head.

x
x
『 drink our problems
right out of our heads 』
[ outfit ;; maia - with ;; by herself - tag ;; anyone ]

To say Maia was uncomfortable was an understatement; none of her training had prepared her for an university bonfire party. She couldn't find her sister, Ophelia, and the overwhelming smells of drugs and alcohol stung her nose. The only thing that helped Maia stay relaxed was the cold metal pressed against her tattooed skin. As the night went by, Maia was considering to go back to the comfort of her own dorm when she felt a finger tap shoulder.

She spun elegantly on her heels, her hand sliding towards her hidden knives when she noticed a half drunk sleaze holding up a small zip lock bag with "sherbet" that was messily written on the front and white powder locked inside. Maia raised an eyebrow as the sleaze teased the bag in front of her while the sleaze dared to lock his gaze with hers. Before she could wipe his intoxicated grin off, Maia felt another tap on her shoulder.

"Maia!"

This time, Maia didn't hesitate to defend herself. With a swift motion, Maia quickly turned around, wrapping her long arms around the attacker's neck and tightened a clean headlock around him. Memories of her training flashed before her eyes, when she was a small and innocent child trapped in a disguised prison that smelt like lavender and death. The sleaze scurried off screaming, leaving Maia to herself once more to deal with the man that tapped her on the shoulder. Her eyes fluttered as the memory faded away, Maia glanced down to realise it was Steve Rogers.

Maia stumbled back, releasing Steve from her headlock with an apologetic look. "Khristos, I am so sorry, Steve." Maia blurted out, her accent thickening her words as she stood back from Steve. The young russian felt embarrassment crash over her as her fair face kept a blank face with an underlying tone of apologetic it. As she was about to speak again, Maia heard the sound of a helicopter landing nearby and the familiar voice of Tony Stark announcing his arrival. An unamused smirk played at Maia's lips as she glanced towards Steve, "He couldn't just come here like a normal person?"

Last edited:
SHADOWCAT
tumblr_inline_n184th6YQ91spodrd.gif

SCENARIO: Reunited || LOCATION: University Bonfire|| WITH: Lockheed , Jubilation cinnabuns cinnabuns and Molly RI.a RI.a || MENTIONS: || OUTFIT:

Kitty's mood instantly improved when she noticed a familiar figure in a bunny cap, rushing toward her with the happiest of expressions. It was Molly Hayes, a fellow mutant and her arms were outstretched for a hug. Kitty had no idea that her friend would be attending the university too, but at least now, she would not have to hang out with a purple dragon for the entirety of the bonfire. Maybe Jinx would like Molly too!
"Molly, you're here too?" She beamed, hugging her warmly, with the affection of a sister. Pulling away, she added, shaking her head a little with a wide smile, "and still wearing the bunny cap? Way to make a statement, Mol."

Lockheed swooped in circles before deciding he wanted to perch on Molly's shoulder. Before anything else could be said between the two girls, yet another familiar person came over.
"Jubes!" Kitty exclaimed, now doubly stoked, "this is awesome. Two of my favourite people here? You have no idea what a fool I just made of myself."

ROGUE
giphy.gif

SCENARIO: Avoidin' folks || LOCATION: University Bonfire || WITH: James (formerly) izayoiix izayoiix || MENTIONS: N/A || OUTFIT:

Before she could get away from the bonfire, Rogue felt a firm grip around her arm. Turning to glare at Logan, she continued to try freeing herself from his grip, even though she already recognised the futility of it all. Giving up on the struggle, she simply continued to glare him down as he spoke to her. Unfortunately, both of them were strong willed and solitary by nature, and heeding advice, or taking orders did not come naturally.

"Calm the fuck down, kid," he growled at her, "To answer your question, yes I do hate these kinds of things. But, like you said kid, Charles wants us all to try. So we're going to make a fucking appearance and live with it." Rogue let out a sigh of indignation, though she could feel her resistance waning. There were probably only two people she did not like disappointing. One of them was Professor Xavier, and the other was Logan. She knew that by mentioning the Professor, she had already lost the battle. Logan was very loyal to him.

"Fine. Whatever." she muttered, as Logan's grip on her arm slacked a little. When he added that kids were supposed to enjoy the college experience for the independence it brought, Rogue laughed.
"You already know I know what it's like to fend for myself. I mean, I did run away after all." she shrugged and finally broke free of his grip, rubbing her arm a little, "But...I guess college ain't so bad." With that, she simply walked away, trying to think of something she could participate in. Though she was grateful for Logan's gruff guidance, she was never the type to say it, and she doubted he wanted to be that sentimental anyway. That last statement was the closest she'd get to a thank you.

Knowing that at this point there was nothing else to lose, Rogue grabbed herself one of those red cups of cheap beer, and decided to at least give it a try for the first time since before her power emerged. She just hoped she wouldn't regret it as she stood there leaning against the bar and watching the chaos around her.

ANGEL
giphy.gif

SCENARIO: Mingling and probably being tactless || LOCATION: University Bonfire|| WITH: Selena revalia revalia Jack nymphadora. nymphadora. Harley r e i r e i || MENTIONS: || OUTFIT:

Warren Worthington was in his element as he soared above the clouds at high altitude, his wings spread freely and his golden blonde hair whipping behind him. He let out a whoop of joy as he suddenly dove at top speed toward the ground before pulling back up mid-dive. It was not often anymore that he was able to enjoy his mutant ability. He would take advantage of the time he had.

Lowering himself slightly below the clouds once more, Warren was able to make out the building of the university and lowering himself even more, he could make out the flicker of flames on campus. The bonfire, he assumed. With an elegant swoop, Warren landed feet first on the ground in the parking lot. Folding his wings to his back, he quickly glanced around the area, wondering whether he might spot anyone he knew before making his way to the action. So far he had not seen anyone, but his attention had been caught by a trio of people standing next to a Cadillac. The car had caught his interest first for its vintage vibes, however his attention was soon captivated by a beautiful brunette. He was certainly not afraid to take in the beauty of the woman, who reminded him somewhat of a feline with her grace. He also had no reservations about approaching the trio, the brunette specifically, even if his wings may be alarming.

"Excuse me," he said, smoothly, with a small smile directed toward them all, though lingering slightly on the brunette, "I don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but I had to come over here." He chuckled, a twinkle settling in his blue eyes. "First off, I've gotta compliment your choice of car. Vintage, classy, great colour too..." He turned his attention entirely on the brunette, "Secondly, I couldn't help noticing this beautiful lady. I'm pretty sure you get that all the time, but it's best to be upfront, right? I bet you've got an elegant name to go with that face, huh?" He then turned to the male that was also standing by, and put on a more serious expression. "I don't want to assume or anything, but if this is your girlfriend, you're a lucky guy, if not, well, still lucky I guess."

As usual, Warren was being completely brazen. If he offended anyone, he didn't much care. He always took his chances. "Oh and uh, I'm Warren. Forgot to introduce myself." He smiled, making sure to acknowledge the entire trio at this point.

Maria Hill

rUOIRb6.jpg
location... Bonfire || with... Terra&Gansey || tags... RI.a RI.a nymphadora. nymphadora.

Maria knew she should've stayed home. She knew it, she knew it, she knew it. That was all that flowed through her head as she ducked the same second the new arrival shouted out the word. She knew something was coming at her from behind, she heard as someone's...body...flew through the air, heading right towards them. Dropping into a crouch, she reached into her boot and yanked the knife free, twirling it quickly in her hand so that she could grip the small blade easily.

Slowly relaxing her tense form, she stood up, listening as the newcomer, Terra, recognized the man that almost crashed into them. 'Gansey...what exactly was she about to say before that...' she thought, raising a brow as she looked down at the man sprawled between the two girls. She sighed, quickly bending over to drop her knife back into her boot. She'd have to contact Nick soon and let him know about the random appearance of Terra.

S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't need space aliens coming after the Earth now. They had enough problems dealing with humans.

"What do you mean, what year is it?" Maria asked, her voice somewhat tense. She'd ask what the girl had been drinking, but seeing as how she'd just arrived at the campus event, she knew it wasn't likely that the girl was intoxicated. She waited a moment longer, watching as she seemed to panic even more at the delay in her answer. She sighed. "It's 2018." she said shortly, crossing her arms over her chest before sparing the man on the floor another glance. "You alright down there?" she asked.

Caitlin Snow
Outfit Killer Frost
Location Welcome Back Bonfire
Scenario A familiar face... finally
With Bobby ( PixieDust PixieDust )

As the attention of the dashing male was spun towards her, Caitlin flashed Bobby one her white toothed soft smile before she handed him the drink she brought him. Given her right hand was now vacant and had no idea what to do with it, she held the red plastic cup firmly with both hands before taking a sip. As he asked her about the summer her lips pursed together before giving him a not so sure nod. "Bobby! Summer break was semi decent. It was not much of a summer to begin with." she shrugged.

Caitlin suffered from over freezing... a lot. Her powers were simply out of her control and pretty much have been from the minute she gained them. She was afraid of over-freezing because of... her. Her alter-ego was nothing like her. Frost was simply not someone anyone wants to meet. Even though she was more fun, or so she been told. If Frost took over her skin would be nothing but permafrost, her eyes striking blue like icicles. This was also a side-effect she risks when she utilizes her own power. Even the human body which was more resistant to cold than the average human body... she was not immune. When such coldness was triggered, over summer break she did not have Bobby to talk her through as per usual.

He immediately asked her if she was at a good temperature due to how habitual it got. She bit her lower lip, taking another sip. "I'm decent. This bonfire is helping more than it should because for once I am actually room temperature for once." Caity gave him a chuckle as she removed a strand from her face. "Who knew such a place with dancing, drunk and sweaty teenagers and such be so helpful!"

However at that moment, another voice interrupted mid conversation. It was expected as Bobby was in fact in charge of the bar. So Caitlin paused for a few and nodded and remained silent. She was not the most social around.
Coded by Invidia

Last edited:
Black Panther
Location: University Bonfire With: Shuri Udaku ( swoopingseason swoopingseason ), Felicia Hardy ( RI.a RI.a ) Mentions: Shuri Udaku ( swoopingseason swoopingseason ), Felicia Hardy ( RI.a RI.a )

tumblr_inline_ojzs8sWRfE1tokatx_400.gif

"My name is T'Challa, and my sister's name is Shuri." T'Challa slyly smirked when he confidently told Ash both him and his younger sister's name. More so felt a humble sense of pride by doing so. "And my dearest apologies, but I don't have plans for drinking tonight. Although, I'm pretty sure my feebleminded of a sister would like to do so." T'Challa wholeheartedly chuckled through grinning teeth and playfully jabbed at his sister Shuri's shoulder; his annoying little way of getting back at her. "By the way haven't you had enough Ash? Either you can really hold your alcohol, or you're just trying to damage your liver cells." T'Challa would burst out a sweetening small snicker after saying his recent comment and look at the people around him, noticing that some of the individuals at this specific location or rather at this whole university weren't very usual and were quite different; nothing worrying to him since they were many trained warriors and meta-humans in Wakanda, but still interesting to the ever-thinking king. This party just might not be a total bore and a waste of time, after all, thought T'Challa as he tried to study each and everyone he saw passing by with a single glance.

Last edited:

• ezgif.com-gif-maker%202.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker%202.gif

J I N X
    Mood:
    Deuces!
    Currently: Not dealing with this!
    Interaction: Edward
    [ ExcitingGhost ExcitingGhost ]

Jinx was irritated that this guy was being so harsh. Of course Kitty hadn't meant to break his phone, but this told her how materialistic the guy was. Not too interesting. She almost said something to Kitty, but right before her eyes, the girl vanished into the floor. Jinx blinked for a moment, collecting herself. Okay, well that left her to deal with the guy who was seemingly in the midst of his fit. She definitely wasn't interested in staying - this guy was so boring. Who plays a crossword on his phone at a party? Someone who doesn't want to be bothered. And if he didn't want to be bothered with this, she'd return the favor.

Jinx cracked a smile at Kitty's little "show". Now there was something interesting. She hadn't seen a power like that since her days at her old academy, since she'd been against the Teen Titans. But Jinx could tell Kitty had only used her power because of her stress. She found herself wondering if she could offer the girl some assistance in power control. There had been a time where Jinx herself hadn't been able to control what events she affected, and everything had seemed like bad luck to her. Jinx pretended to not see what direction Lockheed flew off to and cleared her throat, trying to get the man's attention. "You heard the lady. She'll get you a new phone." Jinx twirled, facing the other direction with a whistle. "I guess this is where I say goodbye. Try to have some outside fun in the meantime."

And with that, Jinx was on her way to find another drink, making her way through the crowd, her eyes flashing violet as she increased the probability that the guy wouldn't find her again, tonight. There was no way she was handling that situation anymore, she thought with a smirk. The best idea for her now was to enjoy herself. Maybe she'd find Kitty again, or maybe not. She was learning to love her power, but what she truly loved was fate. Things just happening, just because. It was so much easier that having to will things to go her way. The grin started to falter on Jinx's face as she thought back and wondered if she had accidentally caused everything to go haywire. It didn't seem like her fault, but honestly? She wasn't too sure herself. Oh well. A drink could definitely fix that thought process.

code by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Scott Lang

uIBbVzK.jpg
location... Bonfire || with... Maia&Steve || tags... cinnabuns cinnabuns nymphadora. nymphadora.

It had already been a long day, full of dark thoughts that Scott, under any and every circumstance, did not appreciate. If it wasn't for Hank resting on his shoulder, he was sure he would've done something he'd regret. Glancing over at his furry companion from where he sat on a large tree branch, Scott wondered how his dog was so calm with everything he did. He shook his head with a small sigh and glanced around the clearing, making a mental note of who all was there.

Using one hand to hold Hank in place, who in response dug his short nails into his skin, Scott pushed himself off the tree and landed with a soft thud on the ground in a well practiced crouch. He paused for a moment, letting Hank jump off his shoulder before standing back up to his full height of six feet. "You good buddy?" he asked and received a happy bark in response.

He nodded at that and started forward, the small puppy quickly trotting after him. "Well Hank, what should we do? I know Hank'll call and get pissed at me again if I get drunk, so I think that's out." he started, conversationally. Hank barked in what Scott took to be agreement, seeing as the dog had always been able to tell when his namesake was pissed at his owner. Many would find this weird, seeing as how intuitive a young dog was and how he seemed to respond to Scott, but the young man shrugged it off. It didn't bother him too much seeing as he was surrounded by weird science shit he only half understood, living with Hank.

At the sound of the helicopter coming from above, Scott quickly became distracted with Hank catching a familiar scent. With a happy yip, the small puppy tugged lightly at Scott's jeans before taking off towards the familiar scent.

At the tug, Scott frowned, glancing down to look at his dog only to let out a strangled groan as he darted off, trying to keep up with the small creature. "Haaaaaaaaaaank!" he complained. "Get back hereeeeee!"

It didn't take long for him to catch up to his dog, but by then Hank had already found who he'd been looking for. Steve Rogers. The small dog was currently trying to jump on the other man, barking excitedly. Scott groaned once again. "Oh come on Hank..." he complained, bending over slightly as he breathed a little harder after the sudden run. Internally he winced. Hank would kill him if he learned how out of shape he'd gotten the past few weeks since he'd been back at school.

Molly Hayes

Location: Bonfire | Interacting with: Kitty ( PixieDust PixieDust ), Jubilee ( cinnabuns cinnabuns ) | Mentions: -

"You know I'm not me when I don't have one on! Wait till you see how many hats I brought!" Molly said excitedly when she pulled away from the hug. "This year's going to be so fun with you around! Have you seen any of the other x-men?" She knew that some of the older ones had been here for a few years, and that some like her and Kitty would be starting this year. It'll be amazing if they shared some classes together. She can't wait to see everyone again, though it hadn't been that long, and she was also pumped about meeting new people.

Molly smiled when she felt Lockheed's little claws on her shoulder. "Hey there, little guy!" She greeted, scratching the purple dragon's chin with a finger. "You haven't been causing too much trouble, have ya?" She laughed when Lockheed purred and growled in response, lifting his head higher and welcomed the chin scratches.

"Look at that, it's Squirt and Squirt Deluxe--I mean, Kitty-kat! Aren't I lucky?"

The familiar voice stole her attention, and her eyes seem to have shone a little in happiness. She didn't even mind her nickname being used. "Jubes! Oh my gosh!" She spat out excitedly.

"Oh! Story time! Come on Kitty, spill! Molly probed her, her fists shaking up and down rapidly.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_okd7p8xIju1ub99qu_500.gif
tumblr_inline_okd7pk7tZG1ub99qu_500.gif
tumblr_inline_okd7n5fflA1ub99qu_500.gif
tumblr_inline_okd7nfaOJs1ub99qu_500.gif
ESMERALDA CONSTANTINE
outfit ;; xxx.

with ;; peter.

tags ;; izayoiix izayoiix

scenario ;; ohgodohgodohgod.
"L-like your book! Or uh, what you want to study or something..... I sound like an idiot, don't I?"

Esme's fair cheeks turned a bright pink as Peter stuttered over his words; her heart and stomach doing synchronised flips as time seem to tick on slowly by. A toothy grin quickly appeared, revealing her tooth gap. "You see, I'm struggling to understand what some of these scriptures, if you could call these scriptures I guess, and I-" Esme rambled, her voice trailing off as she realised how nerdy she appeared, "Sorry, let's go find a spot?" Esme rose an apologetic eyebrow, giving an awkward smile towards the brown-haired boy.

Her dark eyes were glued to the dirt ground as her grip tightened around her rucksack's straps, her mind trying to come up with an appropriate conversation starter.

Have you ever wondered why apartments are called apartment, even though they're far apart?
Why did you decide to come here?
What's your favourite type of historical setting novel?

"Do you know anything about witch possession?" Esme murmured absentmindedly, not realising that she spoke aloud. The two-toned hair girl stopped in her track and chewed the inside of her cheek anxiously, "Oh god, I didn't mean to say that out loud, I'm so sorry," Esme apologised, "I swear I don't ask everyone that." She stuttered awkwardly, kicking a tiny pebble with her right foot, internally dying of embarrassment.

~TIME SKIP~

It's now the beginning of October, about midterm time.

Setting:
Friday evening
Common area on the first floor of the dorms

Caitlin Snow

Caitlin glanced up at the others in the large common area, blinking a few times as she realized there were quite a few more people in here than the last time she'd looked. Her eyes slid over to her phone, resting on the table beside her open science book, and she blinked again at her second realization-- over an hour had gone by since the last time she'd looked up. She'd been furiously scribbling notes from her book for a grand total of four hours now, and her hand was cramping.

Setting her pen down, she slid her book a few inches up and rested her arms on the table, stretching the muscles in her back. She stretched the other way afterwards, spotting the cozy fire burning on the other side of the room. Somebody's powers-- probably a school official-- kept it from burning up the entire building, and there were a few bean bag chairs in front of it, most of them occupied.

She wanted to go lay in one; her eyes nearly drooped at the thought of the comfortable chair. But she had to finish these notes; midterms had already begun and she had one first thing Monday morning. She couldn't imagine spending this weekend partying like some others seemed apt to do. Resting her chin on her folded arms, she scanned the room for someone she knew.

3fceb069b2a51caf046e9c8a780b9fa4--sweatpants-style-sweatpants-outfit.jpg

Tags: open

Code by apolla apolla

x
x
『 hate to be the one
that told you so 』
[ outfit ;; gansey - with ;; by himself - tags ;; anyone ]

Gansey felt emotionally drained and the human year wasn't even up yet. Dark bags were semi-permeant under his dull green eyes as Gansey fought the urge to call it quits and go home. But he wasn't, he was going to try his best for Theo. Gansey ran a hand through his raven curls; his bedroom feeling more like a prison than a place of comfort. Gansey groaned, standing up from his uncomfortable plastic swivel chair as the feeling of his legs slowly returned. The Norse god wasn't sure where his roommate was and that didn't bother him, he preferred to be by himself anyway.

Gansey strolled towards his drawer, grabbing a jacket and slamming the drawer closed half-heartedly. As he slipped the dark jacket over his shoulders, his gaze flickered to the golden ring that sat atop of the drawer. He paused for a moment, a memory flashing in front of his eyes before Gansey shrugged it off. He swiftly grabbed his textbook and headed out, closing the room's door behind him.

Gansey stumbled his way into the common room where he saw other students of different ages also studying. His dark eyes studied the room before noticing a small corner free from others and quickly headed towards the spot. Gansey slammed the books onto the table, a little too loudly, and startled a tiny girl who was planning to sit in his seat. The male grimaced at the girl, towering over her, "This seat's mine." Gansey spoke with an edge in calm voice. The girl quickly scurried away and Gansey fell into his seat.

With a deep breath, Gansey opened the first textbook, enjoying the open space and began studying once more, desperately ignoring the other students around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back